Anyone here use this shit? thoughts?

anyone here use this shit? thoughts?

Best reviews on the entire internet. Such a shame that they deleted the forums, though I was never posing there, just lurking. One time there was discussion so interesting I printed it out on paper read it outside.

Autism

Haven't visited it much since the namechanģe. It has great discussion back then. Its a shame the forum got counterproductive.

Look at what mubi people say about Inland Empire, then ask Sup Forums, or reddit, or imdb, or letterbox how they liked it. They'll all sound like morons.

if that's meant to prove something you picked the wrong example, most of those posts are people saying or alluding to 'I didn't get it but I liked it' which is a waste of review. A review should be about what happens in the film not about how you feel about it, that's what ratings are for

>A review should be about what happens in the film not about how you feel about it

This isn't a newspaper review or something. Why would you need a bunch of summaries for the same movie? These are user reviews and it's expected that personal feelings would take priority over summaries which you can just find online in less than a minute.

>A review should be about what happens in the film

op here i was referring to the streaming service but what the fuck are you on

i dropped it after they dropped the forums haha

I'm not talking about summaries, ideally you would talk about what happens and explain how that is relevant to the story or aim in the film, not simply write down the plot or talk about your feelings

that's why I stay away from reviews and look up essays if I'm having trouble understanding something (rarely), reviews are most of the time absolutely pointless

Fandor is better.

>that's why I stay away from reviews and look up essays if I'm having trouble understanding something

Mubi reviews are perfect if you only want to know if you will like the movie or not.

i like it but i watch 1 or maybe 2 of their films a month, because im on private trackers kek

Those reviews read like the typical high praised meaningless reviews I see on letterboxd.

give me your account details

w-why user

you don't use it so let me

no, if i do youll hack my credit card and screw all my money

if you really want one why dont u ask the nigger director from moonlight

whats better this or filmstruck?

I just want to watch movies I don't care about your stupid fucking credit card.

Posted 22 minutes ago, and I'm not a student anyway.

filmstruck
mubis on mubi sometimes arent even HD
mubi has a more eclectic catalogue, and recent films and stuff

filmstruck looks fucking sick but i can't get it because lolyurope

That's just pretentious bullshit amounting to nothing, using fancy words to cover your lack of knowledge on a subject doesn't really fool anyone except for other idiots

I remember when a lot of traitorous scum on here claiming they were "patrician" shilled this shit site and look what happened

You fuckers all floated back. You'll never leave this place. We all float down here.