Vagina Wars

>Vagina Wars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbEEQxtnkHE
youtube.com/watch?v=v1e4Vn480WM
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
nerdist.com/marvel-diversity-comics-david-gabriel-wrong/
scpr.org/programs/take-two/2017/04/07/56036/marvel-s-metrics-are-superhero-publishers-super-ou/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/books/marvel-comics-diversity-thor-hulk.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Director literally says empire is based on nazi germany
>TFA takes imagery directly from Riefenstahl movies
>wookiepedia says the empire is le misogynist
>Battlefront 2 ends up using a black female protagonist from the empire as the protagonist all of a sudden

What is disney's endgame?

The Empire is xenophobic, not racist. It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are in the Empire, so long as you're human

Its called "cater to literally everyone"

>>Director literally says empire is based on nazi germany
Rando writer says that and then takes it back.
>>wookiepedia says the empire is le misogynist
Not a real source.

>empire wasn't a third reich knockoff in OT
how fucking deluded are you Sup Forumsshill

Not empire..
youtube.com/watch?v=CbEEQxtnkHE

I don't appreciate this type of threads. Misogynstic as hell. Why don't you compare mens dicks? I thought this was a place for film discussion not pussy. /b is that way>>>>>

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump (Ivanka that is). I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well.
Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Take your meds

>The Empire is xenophobic, not racist. It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are in the Empire, so long as you're human

Yeah, the Empire has literally never had any non-human members. Especially not high-ranking ones.

at least you can talk! Who are you

so brave

Is this Ivanka

what's up guys

Holy hell is this a new copy pasta?

no its a old copypasta but slightly modified

>compareble
You made me reply 1/10

Oh boy it's the "Alt-left pussy cries over literally everything" poster who posts on every thread that upsets his/her/undesignates gender's delicate sensibilities

All of those characters are bland as fuck. I hope Rey dies.

Your doing it wrong. They want the trust fund audience.

They are parading that new asian chick around the promo circuits like they did Lupita nyaonoqiwenfggon and Gwendoline Christie.

They acted like those two had HUGE roles, but in reality it was just a "LOOK HOW DIVERSE OUR CAST IS" ploy. I bet the asain chick has a tiny insignificant role like those two did.

I bet Laura Dern's character on the other hand plays a pretty important role, but she won't be part of a lot of the big tv promo tours because she is just another white person.

You sound triggered friendo, do you have a safe space you can get to?

experimenting to see how much sjw progressive bullshit they can get away with on a enormously popular and well loved brand like star wars.

I'm fine with this. Maybe the franchise will die and I can stop seeing videos of Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers dancing badly to last year's pop songs at Disney's Star Wars week (or whatever the fuck they call it).

As long as the movies stay profitable, then the true horrors will continue.

>compereble

do you have a personnel chef too?

>From now on, the only "men" in our franchise are menstrual cycles

>implying she won't realise the error of her ways and defer to oppose the white males
Probably Rey's mother too

Marry - 4
Fuck - 2
Kill - 1
Send to rice paddy - 3

women are chaotic evil. this is true

Yeah it's your mom's fat pussy.

>(You)

>coming from the guy who has to post his shitty edit on every thread
Sounds like you're the one whose LMAO TRIGGARED XD as the kids say these days.

Keep raging kiddos! Maybe if you cry about it enough they'll stop putting girls in movies.

;^)

damn normie, he's litterally famous for being like one of the only aliens, which is what makes it more impressive

Numales love stronk womyn and numales love Star Wars you figure out the rest

>kiddo
>uses the triggered and safe space memes
Isn't it past your bed time Timmy?

crying about put them in there in the first place

Why do they keep taking geeky franchises like Star Wars and Ghost Buster and making them for women?

pandering to a market that complains a lot but doesn't actually consume the product

I laughed.

Yes, clearly they don't know what they're doing and need to listen to some neckbeards crying about girls on tee vee all day

>Make a show or movie with mostly white guys
>RACIST! SEXIST! BLAH BLAH BLAH! WHITE PRIVILEGE! #IMWITHHER

>Blatantly make every protagonist a woman, NO WHITE MEN ALLOWED for any other major role outside of the villain. Also lets make sure the protagonist's BF is a black guy
>............

So the moral of the story is you're allowed to be racist so long as the target is a white male.

Really makes you think

>won't see Jyn again
>would have to suffer through two more movies of Rey and asian tranny

Star Wars is a massive, incredibly popular, and loved brand. Ghost Buster is also well loved though not nearly as much as Star Wars and it flopped hard.
The new Star Wars saving grace is nostalgia and visual effects which are truthfully very nice eye candy.

They didn't make SW for women. Plenty of successful male pandering franchizes have female leads. Are Resident Evil, Underworld, Tomb Raider etc made for women?

>Finn is her BF

Did you watch the movie? Rey won't get a romantic interest.

Yeah Marvel, they are just barely scraping by. Hardly making any money at all. Clearly they need to cater to sensitive neckbeards who can't get dates or they'll go bankrupt.

Are you saying this movie wouldn't have busted 2 bil even if they cast Pauly Shore in a pickle costume as a main character?
If anything, having a nigger in a movie destroyed their chink box office results

>Its called "cater to literally everyone except white guys even though they make up a bulk of our sales in merchandise and tickets."

ftfy

WELCOME TO 2017 MY DUDE.

Have you seen this video? No? Now can you imagine if it was a CIS WHITE MALE saying it to a person of color?

youtube.com/watch?v=v1e4Vn480WM

difference is those franchises didn't shoehorn their female leads in for the sake of progressivism, nor are those characters marry sues like Rey is.

>boo hoo why aren't people catering to neckbeards like me waaaaah!

white women are the most privileged group in the world

The "problem" with straight white males is that they're actually the least racist, tribalistic people in the world, and by and large don't give a shit the gender or race of MC as long as the movie's fun. Which makes it okay to disregard them as 'people who gonna watch a movie anyway'. The same isn't true for lesser races. Blacks won't come see a movie if it doesn't have a blackie in it, women won't sympathize with anyone but another woman, who gets to romance a Chad, gays have to have a fag character to root for etc

Their comic sales are slumping because of pandering to demographics that do not consume that media.

Yeah the comic sales are plummeting, because its those "sensitive neck beards" who actually buy comic books, not the assrabid sjw who threaten to destroy the livelihoods of comic book writers over claims of whatever-ism or phobia they chose to label them as.
accusing everyone who disagrees with you of the very thing you tumblrites are famous for doesn't work in your favor.

who is the far right?

and I should give a fuck about this why?

what dumb feminists think the result mud race will look like once they all mix it with Negros and hue monkeys from battlefront 2

"they're actually the least racist, tribalistic people in the world, and by and large don't give a shit the gender or race of MC as long as the movie's fun. "
>don't give a shit about gender or race of MC

What world are you living in?

She's a real person kiddo

the new black lesbian squad leader of some imperial elite unit

She's attractive.

she going to defeat the rebellion with seduction and sex eyes?

If you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have written a reply, but clearly you do because you can't go a day in your life without complaining; and you certainly can't stand how the crumbling institutions you and your ilk corrupted are slowly collapsing under your own ideological bullshit.

The issue is not what matters to you, since you don't matter.
We are discussing how forced diversity is not good for sales.

Pretty sure whoever that is is non-canon, bruh

You're asking people you don't like to leave your space, which is the very definition of a safe space you fucking idiot

I'd storm her pooper

Except you're wrong.

The real one that isn't Sup Forums or a Youtube comment section. Fuck off.

I'm not the one crying like a bitch because girls are in movies.

you guys are pretty fucking mad over a kids movie

>Marvel movies
>Not cramming their SJW agenda down your throat
>Billions upon billions of dollars

>Marvel "comics"
>Blatant SJW pandering
>Comics are basically dead now

When a cooperation buys the rights to something they always try to "Reach a bigger audience" or whatever (((they))) call it. It's basically the Film version of "We want the Call of Duty audience" that we heard from many video game developers right before their franchise died. And what ends up happening is the new audience stays for a short time and leaves because of their attention span. Meanwhile the core fanbase slowly dies out because they are not playing or watching what the original games/ movies/shows are all about.

>empire is nazi germany
>if nazi germany won it would have created a massive super civilization that brought order to an entire fucking galaxy

Are jews stupid?

you're the one crying like a bitch because are getting tired of the forced "gurrl power" female lead.
>this one film that was mega hyped as the return of star wars after nearly a decade is a good indicator of people's stances on forced diversity and feminism.
>ignores all plummets in comic sales and other "progressive" remake movies like ghost busters flopping hard.

Episode 7 could have casted a turd as the main role and it would have broke 1 billion. It did particularly bad in the China market which hollywood has been pandering to hard recently.

I'm glad Jyn died as virgin

>Oy vey goyim it's just a kids movie ignore it!

>One STAR WARS movie sold good, that means everyone loves diversity

You know what FORCED means right? It means pushing for something in every medium or character, like comic books.

Star Wars will go the same path, little by little people will shy away from FORCED diversity, but the pressure cooker has to build up heat first.

That woman is a poo in loo, she isn't black.

>implying that those shows are all about white males
They're about heroes and superheroes. It's fine for some of them to be women or black or whatever even if it makes some delicate fanboys cry about it. The heroes in Star Wars were good and it was a success.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIND AND CAST A FAT ASIAN

>any second the neckbeard uprising will begin!

you actually expect anyone to read any of that?

Thrawn is in the new canon, he's the latest antagonist in the cartoon series.

Star Wars should have only white people in it meaning only humans born from Europe, not even shitty american or australian mongrels.

Chiss are Human off shoots

Makes perfect sense, Disney knows that they have the white male audience locked after 6 movies with Anakin and Luke so marketing to minorities is the logical next step.

I did, it was definitely worth it

If that were the case they wouldnt have casted the niggest of niggers as a side character and casted a asian instead

>meaning only humans born from Europe
I am here for lead star wars role

Are you stupid? that wasn't the point at all

Finn isn't a side character, at least not any more than Han/Leia was in the OT or Obiwan in the PT.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
Bruh.

It's funny there a shit load of media telling them they're wrong.

>nerdist "MARVEL IS WRONG"
nerdist.com/marvel-diversity-comics-david-gabriel-wrong/

>scpr scpr.org/programs/take-two/2017/04/07/56036/marvel-s-metrics-are-superhero-publishers-super-ou/
"Are super hero publishers out of touch"

> New York Times
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/books/marvel-comics-diversity-thor-hulk.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
"Marvel Comics May Have Slumping Sales, but Don’t Blame Its Diverse Heroes!

guy says "maybe it's our new direction that people don't like, media shoots back with "OF COURSE IT ISNT HOW DARE TOU EVEN TO THINK THAY HOW OUT OF TOUCH"

All written by women too.

kek

I thought the pressure cooker was building up heat before everyone finally turns on Star Wars out of unbridled neckbeard rage though

Finn doesn't have nearly as much plot relevance or as much screen time as them so I don't know how you're even trying to compare them to him.

descend from Europe dating back to 900 A.D