You know what the best thing about the syrian civil war and iraq chaos has been?

You know what the best thing about the syrian civil war and iraq chaos has been?
All the home made armored vehicles

Other urls found in this thread:

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrvatska_improvizirana_oklopna_vozila
youtube.com/watch?v=PqS18aj6Vis
massimocorner.com/afv/Surviving_Croatian_Improvised_AFV.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>today only at achmeds scrap yard we are declaring a jihad on high prices! all pipes beheaded by 50%!

>what sort of camo you want senpai?

>WARBOX

son of killdozer

dat suspension

the infamous mark-1 plumbing

how does a truck sold in texas wind up being used by ISIS?

the day Sup Forums went to war

leaf springs are armor, right?

>price
>106 million
>(without engine)
imagine if you went to a car dealership and they told you the price didn't include the engine, what would you say?

hellaflush

i'd say you're a bogan

They look pretty crazy

this cunt says he'd just steal someone else's engine

imagine being the guy that used to drive this around all day and install toilets and now ISIS has it.

what a shitty meme, compare the dates of introduction and unit costs. f-35 is an expensive flop

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrvatska_improvizirana_oklopna_vozila

experts reporting in

I'd say you've got a deal, but then again, I am an Ontarian.

africa steps up

It's almost as if I can't walk a few blocks to my local jet fighter dealer.

>f-35 is an expensive flop
why do the ones bitching are always poor fags?

quads, check 'em

Do you have some kind of archive of these somewhere? Where can I get them all?

convoy

>Put armor all over car.
>It's a convertible.

I just can't understand how africans manage to be the KANGS of braindead ideas.
I mean, surely if you're intelligent enough to wield a blow torch and welder competently, you have the common sense to understand that an armored car is completely useless without AT LEAST having armored sides taller than a man?

I mean what the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

Very interesting. Thanks for this.
Have there been any interviews with the creators of such vehicles? Or the commanders of such forces?

Not gonna lie, that's pretty dope.

It looks cool, but it's basically a deathtrap. I doubt that would stand up to 50 cal and even if it did the spalling would be lethal; probably even from smaller arms too.

This shit looks eerily similar to what Jawas use

If i remember it was sold to a turk and then stolen in Turkey

No archive just what I've saved

This is the great thing about the Syrian conflict, they actually scrap up like real GLA

>ITT we see terrorists are Space Marine players.

ork battlewagon

you mean, it was just sold directly to isis.

...well shit

>hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrvatska_improvizirana_oklopna_vozila

Please post the Wall-E tank

when you see it

WITNESS ME

where we're going we dont need to turn

Yeah, i'm sure it's useless but goddamn i gotta love that non-brand PS1 controller

Wonder how these ISIS fighters feel that every vehicle and gun they have was made in the west.

it was all shits and giggles until this dickhead had to go and get a naval howitzer

and this is an ak-230, a naval ciws
imagine the BRRRT it could bring to fire support

apparently theyr're both libyan and salvaged from old corvettes

in normal use

WITNESSED!

youtube.com/watch?v=PqS18aj6Vis

>no analog sticks
>no keyboard and mouse

No wonder this war is taking so long, they can't even shoot shit accurately.

1!
obviously this guy heard about the IRA bunker busters

a different one

>stg44
>operated via joystick
Why?

A sand crawler.

>you will never, ever, cruise the wastelands beheading infidels with your lionbro by your side

Ha ha, that relay breadboard, Radio Shack tier.

That paint job. Looks like the fucking mystery Machine

When will the Japs be brought up for aiding the enemy?

took you all long enough
apparently a cache of several THOUSAND was found by rebels early in the war, they were surplus purchased from the soviets back in the 40s or 50s
the shit is all over the place

for the rest of you: the StG-44 was the first assault rifle, developed by the Nazis towards the end of WWII as one of their 'wonder weapons' to win the war (lol lrn2logistics)
They are priceless much sought after antiques

Take a look at this link too :
massimocorner.com/afv/Surviving_Croatian_Improvised_AFV.pdf

And google Srbožder, Straško, Crni Leptir for some "tuned" tanks.

>these people invented algebra

Fuckin' Hilux, mang.

>tfw no Hilux in your country [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

That is actually pretty badass.

>theres an app for that

Pit Bulls are so infidel haram.

>play a team them
>make video of them all
>profit?!

Gifted by my corupt gubment... And i pay 2k€ for a working one to have on Curio&Relic permit... Fuck them, started hating ISIS round about that time and the mg42 loot...

>a weapon to surpass metal gear

your government? the stuff had been sitting over there since the 1950s

meanwhile white people can do this

>the only people actually capable of fighting this

Tires are still vulnerable. Would rather have fast assault vehicle for hit and run. Preferably electric or with the loudest exhaust ever.

Laugh all you want but just remember this is what the Americans were having to do in Iraq when they discovered that the hummer didn't have any armor

some national guard units actually tried to form 'guntruck companies' but higher ups stopped finding it embarrassing

Warhammer 40k orks

Whodathunkit these things didn't have armor?

This ones not from Iraq
Its from Vietnam
Funny that huh?

the stupidity in those eyes.literal sand nigger.probably fucks it in the ass and teases it for forty money on tuesday noght street dog fights.

this one is probably a suicide truck

Nah man STGs and MGs including teh newer "šarac" (mg42 clone) were gifted by my ex government.
Including as far as i could hear ( well it was loaded on a ship 2 miles from my house) some type of older wire guided missile like the one found on teh Kesrel armoured vehicle / pulled from our own Patrias)...
Efectively the leftist government also replaced yugo AKs ( zastava ) that were gifted to the "moderates" with romanian AKs and re-stamped the numbers on the romanian ones so that the book keeping would not need to be changed.

And on and on and on, don't know how much more i can spill as I have no idea what of this is secret and what is not here... The 2nd part of this post comes from a friend that was one of the security chiefs on the Slunj proofing grounds, where both local and NATO exercises are held and near where most of our small arms depots lay ( excluding the ones in Karlovac).

lel

Brought to you by Toyota©

if hitler would have ok'd the use of their jet plane that they created and were flying in small numbers they well might have won the war.A super weapon that worked that they squandered.

>we have to go wider

they invented boy dicksucking too.