Who else is a mixed shitskin here ? And how do you feel about it ?

Who else is a mixed shitskin here ? And how do you feel about it ?

I have shitskin blood and everyday i wake up i want to kill myself because i share the same blood and DNA than these fucking muslims. I will never be a real european. My dad is 100% greek and my mother was half french, half berber from Morocco (she is dead now).

I look like a shitskin, at best people think i'm portuguese or from north Italia, but most of the time they think i'm a fucking arab. I'm dying inside everytime i hear that shit.

My mother was not a muslim though, she received a french education and lived in France. As for myself, i am an orthodox christian, i was baptized in Greece, received a greek education, but i feel like i will never be european. Even in Belgium people think i'm a muslim, sometimes i even feel discrimination against me because people assume that i'm an arab. I'm pretty sure that if there is a fucking civil war to kill muslims, they will kill me because they'll think i'm a muslim. Everytime an european girl is attracted to me (when it's not fucking muslim girls), she is the kind of whore that has a thing for arabic men, which is even worse.

I hate Islam and arabs, and i am a nationalist, but at the end of the day what's the point if i'm 1/4 shitskin? I feel like a delusional tryhard. I'm seriously considering suicide at this point, i'm a mistake, i shouldn't have been borned, i am an abomination.

Arab

suicide stream where?

Aboriginal blood 1/16th

I feel like a fucking animal

Belgium bro don't let your skin colour define your worth, In my experience once people realize you share the same cultural values and are willing to assimilate , they'll treat you the same,

It might be easier in the new world, but most people aren't as racist as they are on Sup Forums, If you're a Christian and civilized and integrated, then you deserve to be in Belgium as much as any other citizen.

You are a white man by blood, by heart, and by mind. You belong here Belgium bro. Your nationalist views are not a contradiction.
Keep your head up.

haha bruine

Am Slavic Jew and Georgian, i have light eyes and good looks so its ok

>half french, half berber
>morocco, aka 3%arab, 97%vandal (euroblood).
Your problem is incest and superstition, you are the same dna stock than south european, the only difference is that all europeans are exogamous.

Haha feelsbadman !

>100%Kurdish
>white as fuck

Sometimes people tell me i look slav, when i'm tanned they think i'm jewish

AN HERO
N

H
E
R
O

Lolno, this is the worst advice, he must accept his shit dna, call it a bitch and own it.
Behavior is genetic 100%, if he doens't create conscious safeguard, he'll suffer.

t.half south french, quarter north spanish, quarter north italian

>berbers are European

Get a load of this fucking dunecoon right here.

Light-beige skin does not a white make, Achmed.

I still wonder how you guys manage to piss me off so quickly, all you have to do is mutter the words " north italian" and "berber looking" in the same sentence and I literally want to go apeshit

I need my summer break soon

>orthodox christian
Niet eens een Rooms Katholiek

LOL.

I don't care i have a French name and nobody even suspects me of not having a single drop of french blood

I feel like a misleading devil

You're white in Brazil

100% white. I feel like an animal too.

Picture?

The French have no identity; it's why they're so tolerant of your people and their shit behavior.

Francia is multiethnic to begin with. It should be only for europeans though.

Obey to the master european race, and we will bring to you land in Africa or Asia and power to rule that land. Simply serve us. And dont take all of the stuff said here by real, we the white people are over the edge with the things happening in all our countrys and with the racism and all the shit put it to fuck our race.

And if you are very sad and you going to remove yourself from sxistence just kil a few kikes in the way. P

You're that fucking camel-jockey that claimed your people are Europeans.

Into the fucking trash you go, Muhammed.

You say that, but if a new happening occur, we'll start to lynch and genocide the muzz.
We are THIS close to raging.

>your
click ID, see ethnic background.

Just wear a big cross at all times, problem solved.

Is OP still here, or did he hero already

Only dunecoons claim north-Africans are white.

You're wasting my time, Omar.

>Mom 100% mestizo Colombian
>Dad 100% German, son of a Paratrooper captured in Italy, and grandson of a Scharführer of the SS and can literally trace blood line to the 15th century.
>will post pictures of my grandfathers if the thread does not die before I get home.
>Born with blond hair but brown eyes
>Turn 5 and my hair turn shitskin brown
>173cm and my father is 191cm, mother is 151cm
>intense rage and envy of my two half brothers, tall, blond, blue eyed pure breds.
>both are anti-fa
>younger brother game out looking pretty german
>everyone thinks I am Greek or Spanish, at worst Turkish
>people always asks "where are you from" despite my names literally being Hans.

fucking kill me.

You're feeling alienated because you are growing up in a French society (I'm guessing you're from Walloon), that is largely Germano-Celtic. Different standards in society and whatnot. You'd probably feel right at home in Spain/Portugal or Greece.

Don't beat yourself up OP. The problem isn't with fully assimilated people like yourself, the problem is with the en masse influx of 3rd world refugees and terrorists.

Anyone who thinks that your heritage is problematic is just an insecure cunt.

I know many such half mestizos, very sad case

Im a shitskin, but i dont really care since most people here dont like whites and theyre also a bunch of cucks who are on the path to making themselves extinct.

In summer I could pass for a levantine, so I understand you

buy a cross necklace to show you aren't a mudslime

talk about jesus to people

Half russian, Half shia iraqi. Have green eyes and gorgeous face aesthetics. Some people think i am a jew tho.

Don't be silly, and don't beat yourself up about it.
Don't breed though, if necessary ask a white chap to father your wife's children.
Good luck

No worries man its a non-country

Lol

People are strange. When you're a stranger, faces look ugly when you're alone.

North italy is not shitskin

What is this?

Sucks for you, being white is awesome

Global military power

Which ethnicity is your daddy? it's important

Move to US and you will be white

I'm spic / greek.

Shit is hilarious. I can be white as fuck if I hide indoors.

I'm getting back into shape, so now I'm brown.

I can't wait to troll left leaning liberals now that I'm a POC in their eyes.

So will you

I advise OP to move to Bosnia. I think you'll fit in.

only by police records, they do that to inflate white crime numbers

In american, people with darker skin and dark hair and eyes are not seen as white, they are always asked "what are you?!?!"

>>Turn 5 and my hair turn shitskin brown
damn how does this happens? i had ubermensch golden hair as a kid, it was so fitting to my blue eyes, i look like angel on old photos, then it turns fucking grey.
I know I'd look like a faggot if it stayed but still miss it.

Daddy is shia Iraqi. Mama is russian.

Hair changes for most people. My hair was straight and dark brown when I was young. It turned black and kind of curly.

Nice try Tyrone

Legit question, have you considered a DNA test? I was worried too, took one, glad I did it, not anywhere as mixed as I feared.

what % non white were you compared to what you thought you were?