1. ur cunt

1. ur cunt
2. do you hate ur cunt posters?
MEX
yes the only good one is that white mexican with an amerindian fetish

Fuck yes, Canadians are degenerate fucks and so is France.

I dont want to talk about it

Even Quebec are self hating pieces of shit

Australia
I like them actually. Even though there is so many of us i only hate two of them.

I hate me does that count?

>make a neutral post about Mexico
>Mexican autists infest the thread claiming that I shouldn't have made it and how much they hate themselves

I fucking hate Mexican posters so bad.

You seriously need to fucking kill yourself, you unironic fucking cuck. FUCK.

Japan
Yes

only the faggots who post anime

flag
ye they still make "ur mom xD" jokes and get butthurt too easily

Yes, Cariocas e Paulistas. Literally a bunch of mutts shitposting portuguese pride.
pic related. Whites of southeast...

Only on threads about my cunt.

t. Southern bankrupt faggot.

>portuguese pride

Only on Sup Forums I see this bullshit

>bankrupt

How so?

flag
yes they're all annoying Sup Forumstards and get butthurt about everything, even americans are more resistant to banter than d*nes.

55 is also filled with those round faced, lactose intolerant, brown nipple "tugas".
At less the black posters are chill about their race and don't spam "I AM WHITE, PORTUGUESE ARE THE WHITEST PEOPLE ON EARTH, THE REST OF EUROPE IS ISLAMMMMMM."

Its funny how you don't deny that you are a faggot.

>faggot
Come again?

You might just be the one good québécois

1. Grease
2. Yes, most of them are golden dawners or neocommunist antifa albos.

I really hate commie posters and every Brazilian thread. That's all.

They are cool only in /luso/.

I meet a greek communist on Sup Forums few days back.
He was full "communism has never being tried, the best example of communism was Sparta, with their 2 kings and a economy based on slavery".

I also remember the Brazilian mongrel who frequently open threads spreading leftists academic bullshit saying that South America is trash because America "manipulate" or government in the 60~. Meanwhile the same fucker is planing to emigrate to USA...

Communism is pretty big here among college students. They usually grow out of it once they reach 25 years though

Both my mom and my dad were communists - anarchists when they were college students, now my mom is basically a golden dawn voter and dad is a neoliberal

not really, only the russians

Teachers are responsible for this. Their long march thing consist in infiltrate government areas and spread communist from there.
Same thing in brazil, but at less we have edgy right wing politicians that caught attention of the youth.

Yes

There was one really insufferable Ameriboo but I think the goblin faces scared him away.

Most are okay except for the American millennial spammer and the one who can't speak English properly

I only hate the gayposters.

So you hate all ur cunt

flag
No, they are cute :3

They're all so aggressive, French posters need to chill sometimes.

Stronk glorious rossia
Yes, would nuke this country. I would even sacrifice myself if it helps the world to get right f this craphole

Take a hike nigger