this is your new LORD and SAVIOR
say something nice about him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-pxRXP3w-sQ?list=PL8B027362379D8463
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kevin is my savior.

The beard looks good on you

i think ill just let the mystery be

your meme performance in your reddit show doesn't fool anyone with taste. I can't believe you prefer paul allen's dubs over mine.

>le dc is good le based Snyder

Kill yourself

fuck i love that song now

>now

Pleb. The song and season 2 opening was always based. Only plebs originally disliked it

le dc is le no better than this show. Makes for a great unintentional comedy though especially justin "waa im sad and angry im totally acting" theroux's scenes.

how'd a nitwit like me get so tasteful?

__:3__

>youtu.be/-pxRXP3w-sQ?list=PL8B027362379D8463
Doctor Who ep when?

Fuck you Lou.

Fuck you Laurie.

>No season 3 intro
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I watched the first episode and nearly died from boredom. Does it get better?

no, it only gets worse. Might as well go back to watching TBBT or whatever shit shows you watch.

I'm still on S1. Did they fug?

No, instead she dates a gay black guy.

she ends up fucking her other step brother and getting BLACKED.COM

When the show first started I googled "do they explain why everyone disappeared" and went NAW I'M GOOD

>not knowing ahead of time that this is Lost 2.0

being a pleb
go watch your capeshit

blame the source material. That being said, not knowing why hasn't affected the show negatively and helps the narrative a lot. Only retard plebs suffering from severe autism need mysteries explained to them.

the last episode of the show is going to be titled "A Full Explanation for The Departure That Is Both Physically and Religiously Satisfying"
you newshits don't even bother to greentext anymore, do you?

If you need it to be explained then you're missing the point of the show. Best keep away.

I would probably lose interest if we were ever given a reason.

I don't mind things being vague, but this is Damon Lindelof we're talking here.

What did she mean by this?

KEK, GET THE BULL

Needing explanations for everything is reddit babby tier retardation. Kill yourself you fucking faggot

when did i say it was bad, i said i love it now. because i have listened to it a lot. i don't even know what pleb internet drama shite you are referring to. fuckoff faggot.