Be Basketball American

>Be Basketball American
>Love the amerimutt meme
I have a problem Sup Forums. I love the meme and contribute to some edits, but am I wrong for enjoying it? I really love to laugh but why does it actually trigger some people?

I think it really shatters their sense of identity

>Be black
>Be American
P O T T E R Y

it triggers Sup Forumstards

Pretty sure non-American Sup Forumstards don't care la

Curious on why you said that

>australian flag
>la
like pottery

I have to ask but, what identity exactly?

Destroying a race is such a funny joke. Haha guys so funny

no
because it's true, at least the meaning of the mem

Same, I'm an Alaskan native whose contributed to the edits. I don't think all Americans are bad, but the ones that get offended certainly are 100% degenerate.

How about you have some kids?

cant, hes an incel "nationalist"
with a tiny dick fapping to blacked.com

That's just sad, when did this place become filled with serious faggots? I thought we were supposed to have fun and be anonymous. Not have an identity.

lards here won't shut up about how "pure" their white genes are while being mixed as fuck
not that there's anything wrong with that unless you're a Sup Forums faggot, it's just nice to see them get buttblasted

I agree, but god damn so people can't handle some shit.

Fuck off you lowlife Nigger

When will the Wh*Toids finally all top themselves with all those guns the keep to "protect" themselves?

WHY DO BLACK WOMEN HAVE SUCH HUGE DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE TIDDIES??? BLACK MEN DONT EVEN LIKE TITS. ITS NOT FAIR RÜHREEEEEE

Plenty Euros are mixed in the same exact sense though and they get to enjoy not getting endlessly memed to death. Most white Americans are only "mixed" between different white ethnicities, like for example a bong family and a french family, the idea that Americans are all brown mutts for simply being in proximity to a bunch of brown immigrants who have mostly only appeared in the last few decades where there is hardly even time for a single generation to mix is just dumb. It's like saying Brits are a bunch of slav rapebabies simply because they have a bunch of Poles living in some cities.

Say please.

it's bizarre how you just don't get it
it's like you didn't read his post at all

nothing wrong with being black as long as you dont hurt anyone

People get triggered at it from different angles, some because of muh purity, others because they are tired of americans getting memed on and the rest because it implies that whites are better than non-whites or that being mixed is bad. The later probably respond on some level to the fact that it links the entire culture around diversity to being anti-white, and which provokes them.

How can someone miss the point by this much, you burgers will always surprise me.

It's just a meme you nigger
I'm a German rapebaby myself and I love it

This is embarrassing