I'm only attracted to short petite asian women with small boobs, is this normal?

I'm only attracted to short petite asian women with small boobs, is this normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same here
Life is a suffering

yes because you are chinese

everything's upside down over in Kangarooland

You are pedophile

That just means you're a fucking weeb

this

You're just like my best friend. He's autistic and exclusively finds asian girls attractive, eastern asian to be precise. And even amongst those, he's picky. Like they have to be small and mousy with flat-ish chests and long straight hair. I shared some pics of jap idols I find hot but he rejected those completely. I'm like wut I thought you were all about them azns.

I know he's not a pedophile. He's a decent guy.

I'm autistic too but I'm way less picky, I have the view that every country has a certain percentage of hot girls. I'll say this though, asian girls are a good fit for white autists like us. They're calm, loyal, patient, thoughtful and accept their role in a relationship. They also fucking love white guys, especially the type autists tend to be, calm and soft-spoken. Generally speaking obviously. Like not memeing here, it's true. Other types of women are more demanding and you'll have a harder time finding a girl who's willing to adapt to your autistic ways.

Yes, you are a pedophile just like all the other australians.

That's it, I'm learning korean.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

Korea, Taiwan and Japan are the best choices imo.

I think it's closer to 15, 16 year olds

>Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19
why not just call it normal, much easier to pronounce

disgusting cryptopedo

Chinese-Jewish propaganda. Making young, white Aussies mix with Chinese to create a staging point of invasion of the rest of the white race. Chinese themselves are too alien, repulsive, and weak to fully subjugate it, but with a hybrid race they will soon dominate the white man and the western world at large. We will be their experimental soldiers.

I imagine the person writing this post and it cracks me up. Good show lad.

Is pic related?

sicko fucko cunt

17 replies, not one flat chested azn girl posted yet
you disappoint me

I wish I could kill an Australian.

Slanted eyes and straight black hair combo is sexy

Pedo

Attractive females of breeding age are sexy.