Why are asian males perceived as unmanly?

Seriously it destroys all hope inside of me and other asian bros.

Dont worry my asian brother we will show those eurangutan whos unmanly inshallah

But you're the most powerful race in the world

lol

fuck wh*Te animals swagapinos are the master race

what the fuck is that?

Arent you latino tho

raw power

These are filipinos

No these are gooks
Stop lying

"Tony Tan Caktiong is a Chinese Filipino entrepreneur. He is the founder and chairman of Jollibee Foods Corporation which owns the Filipino fast food chain Jollibee."

Born in Davao, Mindanao another island in the philippines and is the owner of the largest filipino made fast food chain

I love asian bois
*blink*
:3

Because we are really unmanly except some north Japanese males.

Seriously, compare us with these guys. We can't into bears or muscle bears. Yeah, it's gay culture, but it shows how asians are feminine.

Honestly, I think we are only better than Native Americans from New World.

The orangutan is south east asian

Yo fellow pinoy scum, I have a relatively short penis. Just under 5". But it's really wide/thick. Maybe 7 or 8" around. As big, if not bigger than my gf's forearm. Is that a normal SEA thing or do I just have a weird barrel cock?

Asian men are plenty manly from what I can tell.

Where does this feeling come from? Is it just because asians are shorter than whites/nignogs?

I dont think he refers to arabs when he says asian males tho

This Pinoy is right and sincere. Only asians from Hokkaido are manly. Everyone here make fun of Aboriginal Australian females but Aboriginal males can be very manly. The only race asians look manlier is Native Americans.

ajajaakakajajaajaj el macaco seniores

>amerigoblins under global average despite being 56% white
how? You guys should be huge. Is the estrogen/fluoride water meme real?

orang utans are white people of monkey.
strange hair and privileged to be automatically loved everywhere

oh and they're also big cucks and almost extinct

he's a chink nontheless

Because of propaganda

It's not propaganda. It's the truth.

I've never perceived Asian guys as particularly unmanly desu.

Asian males are disgustingly worthless.

Probably because you are part asian

Probably due the small pinuses and lack of facial hair

Buy actually many russian girls like asian men

These men ride ponies and are infinitely more manly than the next Asian bodybuilder.

QED.

Look at the Japanese judokas and say these dudes aren't manly, there's hope.

some of them literally looks like roided tranny

Why do you think that? Only the japanese seem to be unmaly and they are the most westernized culturally

Cause asian features are pretty feminine. I am not talking about height, but the face.
Though it depends who, I dont think anyone would consider Mifune feminine

Because not of all them are males.

If we're going to discuss appearance alone it's because

>short
>narrow frame
>feminine facial features
>have very little body hair
>can't grow proper beards

that's a pretty lady

you have baby like features althrough south asians are more masculine than east asians.
grow a beard, work out and make your eyebrows straight and go down a little bit towards your nose. if you fail go full kpop and you can settle for a weird obsessed girl

^_~

its simple. asian skin is too smooth and looks young and sensitive. white and black skins look rugged and manly.

Even European people see him as cool?

R A R E F L A G

This is Mister Philippiines - a handsome man, but would you expect him to roughly stab you with his bratwurst, or gently poke you with his lumpia?

What about Mishima? Is he considered a wannabe meme badass in Japan?

>Why do you think that?

The faces. Only North Japanese are really manly looking between asians.

stfu yank

Pathetic gay narcist who failed a coup and died of Harakiri.but i like his works.

>Even European people see him as cool?

Yes, he is respected by everyone.
Also how come he was able to grow a decent beard? I thought japanese couldnt.

His family is from Hokkaido.

He is a mutant

smaller (in every respect), none or shit facial hair, subordinate and passive (or cringe passive-aggressive), and so on.

oh and high-cheekbones and regressed other facial features are feminine by most standards.

What about korean jaws?

Koreans are very feminine. Probably the most feminine ones

>korean men

they don't have the bbc

Eh, we're kind of unmanly I guess. Whites are still the biggest sissies out there on average though.

Jewish Propaganda. Asians are based.

fear of an ancient evil

Horrid thread.

Asians are born to please cock. We are the biggest sissies around.

This is precisely why the Asian penis is of minuscule size. It is merely a vestigial structure for the Asian "man". Conversely, the main sex organ of the Asian "man" is his boipucci, which has evolved to function as a cum bag for white sperm.

say your a levels are going to be over soon right?
why dont you let me fuck your ass and then you can decide whether you hate your own race or not

This. Asian "men" are basically girls with slightly larger clits than normal.

I want to do unnatural things to these cute "men"

Fuck off. You are a pathetic Asian boi just like I. The only occasion in which an Asian penis should penetrate another's butthole is if his master orders it.

I do not hate my own race. I simply accept that we are what we are.

can i kiss you?

how large is your dick then? since you lack any confidence

Why is Singapore so gay? Also why do you guys sound retarded when trying to speak English?

You're the bydlo scum poster aren't you?

It's too large for its own good. I'm going to get a chastity cage to shorten it.

I've had it, i keep seeing this fag posting in every Sup Forums thread, i must teach his thirsty ass a lesson

>why do you guys sound retarded when trying to speak English?
It's because of retarded bydlo scum who use the local creole to converse. Essentially it's peppered with Min and Malay nonsense, and the accent is total rubbish as well.

What else do you expect from a shitty-arse mutt country with no culture?

don't dodge the question, if your so thirsty i don't see why you arn't whoring your ass in orchard towers right now

As if a fucking bydlo can do that. I don't tolerate lip service from SEAsian bydlo.

can the average bydlo go on for a whole day?

It's because it's full of normie bydlo retards like you who can't even spell properly. Also it's fucking illegal and I want to get out of this hellhole that's full of normie bydlo retards like you who can't even spell properly.

>it's illegal
i thought you wanted to be used as a toy, not care about legalities

Course he can. Because he has enough energy to play football on a fucking unmarked field with his bydlo pals. I've never understood all you cunts.

>Native American
>Unmanly

Left is Peruvian and clearly almost pure native. Won Latin American promotion to UFC.

Low testosterone.

manly japanese are all gone.
only boipussi alive here.

I want to be used as a toy by a white man with enough self-respect not to come to this hellhole, not some fucking bydlo mutt who hasn't learnt proper grammar. Some cunt who speaks in an accent in the same tier as the San Fernando and Filipino accents has even less worth than the cumslut I am.

you wanted an assfucking, not a some refined gentleman

but whatever, i expect you to get shanked and die of aids in america anyway

filipinos have more worth than you, at least they charge

>short
>no hair

Domination is an art form that requires skill. Not that I'd expect some fuckwad like you who's perfectly fine being infused in a culture of trash to know.

It is happening around the entire world.
Since womans began to chose their mates, they decided for not balding ones, who produces less testosterone. The artificial selection is turning the world into faggots in only 3 generations.

Only indirectly. And they live off bamboozling white sex tourists like roundworms.

>he says, while dreaming of being a gloryhole

Why would you need hair if you live in dry climate? Look at his abs, he can lift what a taller guy can. The white doesn't even have the V

BTW probabilities to be bald are close to zero.

Is there supposed to be something wrong with that? Rather be a literal gloryhole servicer for a cultured Brit than a metaphorical one for tropical island mutts.

We're not talking about what is most effective for which climate you live in. He's short and has no body hair and not even a stub. It's nothing manly about that.

you know what, go ahead, i hope you do well sucking dick in the United Kingdom

自杀 Please

>dry climate
You mean tropical...
South America has a humidity of 80% around the year.

Also, this is not how evolution works. If a hairy man is capable of reproduce in the exactly same way, why would they lose fur?

Thanks. Least you have the decency to capitalise the name of the United Kingdom.

Could you say that again? Perhaps while bending me over and fucking me in the ass?

I'm getting turned on

>tfw no Singaporean boipucci
>tfw he probably does not consider you white