Why doesn't she do movies anymore?

Why doesn't she do movies anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibPYtFQaGLI
instagram.com/p/BRRE7pmB4qj/?taken-by=justinverlander
imgur.com/a/3QQP2
people.com/celebrity/charlotte-mckinneys-dad-friggin-loved-her-carls-jr-super-bowl-commercial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too good loooking we cant have good looking women in fulms a nhy more becsause itd not a gord repreesemntedTION orff moderfn socsciety or whastevewr
fuckm polriftuical coredccteness descu

Fridge body

There's no room for talentless white whores anymore.

Although Emma Stone still gets roles, so maybe I'm wrong.

Because she was a flavor of the month model and a pretty bad actress.

DUDE TITS LMAO

she's not that hot. Just another fridge

pfffffffff
Meme

>Muh hips

Why isn't that film she did with Mammario out yet?

Did William H. Macy just make it so he could spend a few months surrounded by titcows and with no plan to actually complete production?

Does she have what it takes to make it big?

Literally who?

I need to fap now

>William H Macy

You meme but I actually liked Rudderless and that one movie where he fucks Neve Campbell.

I can deal with a fridge, it's that flat, flabby ass I can't deal with. I'm not gonna pretend I'm in any position not to hit that if I ever got the chance, though. It would just have to be pure face-to-face.

source?? holy fugg those juggs man

You don't know who Kate Upton is?

>He hasn't heard of the most famous tits in the world

Chloe has the fridge and at least Kate has the tits face combo where Chloe looks like a pig.

I'll never forgive her for those game of war ads from the playoffs two years ago

Can't act and her body is literally garbage from the tits down.

she has a weird face and an ugly body.

besides her tits, which are great, but that's all she has.

and can she act?

she's busy getting cummed on and spending Verlander's money.

I'm going to assume your just trying to tank this shit thread

I need pussy so bad

me too

actually she's got a leading role in an upcoming movie called "i am her pusy slave"

I was just giving my honest thoughts on why she isn't in many movies now.

BIG ASS TITTIES

i love her giant big tits

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPFT

Upton, or Daddario?

Daddario

face>tits>ass

That's how I rate girls as well, great taste.

both at the same time

Margot Robbie took all the fridge roles

>face>tits>ass

Agreed

>Daddadio

What? Kate is super cute and has amazing tits, ass (and rest of body) is the one area she falls down

I CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS

Daddario is better in every regard Upton excels in, and excels in every regard Upton fails. Except ass. They're about even there.

based

please sir, can I have some more

episode comes out tonight I think
youtube.com/watch?v=ibPYtFQaGLI

>lusting over irl people

>not just modelling your perfect girl in honeyselect and then fucking her erryday

well

that's certainly food for thought

you say that as if that would be a surprising motivation

She is a bad actress. She's really hot, of course, but I think she's happier being a model and spending time with her superstar athlete bf.

instagram.com/p/BRRE7pmB4qj/?taken-by=justinverlander

Seriously, what the fuck, imagine being this dude

I DEMAND source!

>lip sync battle!!
>new episodes return thursday at 10 on spike!
>"episode comes out tonight I think"
what did he mean by this?

ha yeah I was not thinking when I wrote that

Because she fucks niggers and no one likes a coal burner.

Proof?

She's dating a white pro athlete.

>Kate will never smother your cock with her massive jugs and cutely tease you about where it went until a fountain of jizz erupts from her juicy cleavage

could you be less vague?

She has the bodyshape only Maytag would love.

I can't even begin to guess what that guy was talking about. Gonna need a lot more detail.

That is one obvious tranny.

Daddario is 10/10 for me so it's not even close.

Fucking moron.

step 1 : try not to get a boner

step 2 : get a boner anyway

I'd love to see Kate, Alexandra, Eva Green and Alice Eve in a titfight tournament. Who would win?

what about Charlotte McKinney?

Yes, let's include her too. How would their racks rank from strongest to weakest?

according to my research McKinney has the biggest cup size of the bunch - 32F

Definitely. I'd pay to see them comparing racks

There's something a bit more plastic and soulless about Charlotte, t b h.

imagine if you had your hands tied behind your back and charlotte mckinney and kate upton were topless and they tried to beat you up using only their tits

after a while would they get really sweety?

yeah
eventually you'd be dazed and confused lying on the ground with a boob-battered head with one of them holding your legs apart and the other trying to nut you with her heavy pendulous boobs

just googled her bruh what the fuck

WWYD guys?

face kind of beat up

This webm really shows everything. How she has a pretty face and amazing tits but a seriously undeniable fridge body

itt: virgins talkin' about things they'll never understand

imgur.com/a/3QQP2

>flavor of the month that SI still manages to give a cover to every single year in a row
If she isn't the cover model, she's now the bonus extra cover model on a limited edition/sub service edition/multicover offering edition. There hasn't been a single year she isn't on the cover somehow. It's... kinda sad

If theres one thing I'll never understand it's when people who edit the recordings of obviously sexual performances feel the need to fuck with the flow by like switching camera angles as soon as something sexy happens or in this case cut to someone reacting.

You see this all the time with concert videos where right when the singer is about to smack their ass they suddenly cut to a shot of the crowd.

>itt: virgins talkin' about things they'll never understand
t. virgin

people.com/celebrity/charlotte-mckinneys-dad-friggin-loved-her-carls-jr-super-bowl-commercial/

What did he mean by this?

To be fair she WAS flavor of the month (or like two years) and then promptly dissapeared after she stopped doing SI/got her nudes leaked. She jumped back on the SI train this year because she was like "oh shit I'm out of work"

Her father, uncles, and their friends all jerk off to the thought of her

90 year old grandpa too, apparently

what?

>“People will be like, ‘Oh your dad saw it?’ and I’m like, of course my dad saw it! He friggin’ loved it,” the 21-year-old tells PEOPLE. “My dad gets a kick out of anything like that.”

>In fact, McKinney’s entire family has expressed support and excitement over the ad, which features the Florida native walking through a farmers’ market almost entirely nude (she wore a bra and underwear while filming).

>“They’re my No. 1 fans, so they just freaked out and called all their friends,” she says. “Even my grandfather who’s in his 90s got to see it. They all loved it.”

I don't disagree with the flavor of the month comment, just how sad it is with SI trying to coat tail ride her "curvy plus-size girl-ish" thing she often has going to pander to people to buy a swimsuit issue in today's society of hating fun things.

You're not buying a "stick figure" girl, but a "true bombshell model like Monroe" is that pitch they're trying to make

Generally that is how nature works. You need a wide body to support the back strain from large natural tits.

Elizabeth Turner > Charlotte McKinney > Kate Upton

I love all 3 though

pretty sure LL Cool J banged her after that

A
FUCKING
FRIDGE

I think the year she was absent SI tried to get Ashley Graham to fill that void but Graham is legit BBW territory so it didn't work as well. This year they even had some other blonde chick who I'd consider legit fat. I think SI needs to learn that the people who will buy for thicc are into asses and just hire Iskra Lawrence already since she's literally the poster child for the curvy plus-size model.

pic related in order

>he was banging her when she was 19
top lad