How Italian are they?

?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Preziosi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reported and sages you fucking dumb finngolian snownigger

As italians as you are chinese.
So, basically italian.

IDK in Tunisia, but Libya had 20~40% Italians before they all got expel when Qaddafi take power.

They are Portuguese

Lot of Italian went to Tunisia during the 19th century, they had a special status under our colonial administration IIRC

Joking aside some Tunisians have Italian blood because of Italians being captured as slaves by Barbary pirates.

Pic related

>Caïd Essebsi, a Sardinian kidnapped by Tunisian corsairs along the coasts of Sardinia at the beginning of the nineteenth century who became a mamluk leader raised with the ruling family. He was later recognized as a free man when he became an important member of the government.

More so than "Italians"

Sardinians aren't Italian retard
Yeah at 98% Muslim they are the real Italians

Did you know that Kadhafi was a quarter Corsican ?

No he wasn't, he was full Bedouin
They aren't

Actually half en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Preziosi

>rumored

Yeah rumored
But its the most plausible option, considering he apparently had special relations with some of our Corsican members of government.

there was a fairly big community of italians in tunisia, I don't know how are things are now

tunisia was supposed to be our first colony, but our french """""brothers""""" royally fucked us in the ass and forced us into alliance with the fucking austrians because of it.

anyways I'd say there has been some geneflow since the romans conquered the area, but probably negligible until the ninteenth century. I suppose nowadays not so much and all those italians probably started to consider themselves french

Blasphemous rumors, he was a Bedouin
Her head looks Photoshoped
If there's any geneflow now it's the current wave of illegal tunisian immigrants to Italy

>tunisian immigrants

if only. our immigrants come from nigeria and fucking bangladesh

there's over a million north African immigrants in Italy, roughly 1% of your country

those are from morocco and from many years ago

That's from all 3 countries

>let me tell you about your country

They are mostly in northern Italy

There are more romanians than any others minority group put together beside albanians that are another large minority

Italy has just as much third world immigrants as France and Germany

There are 60 mln italians of which 2.7 mln from others european countries and 700 thousands from north africa/west asia, still more homogeneous than avg american city

Just wait 20 years. You'll hit Germany and UK levels

In 20 years the migration crisis wouldn't exist anymore. It's only a recent phenomenon

Your delusional if you think this is true