TURKISH must be a lingua franca of AFRIKA

TURKISH must be a lingua franca of AFRIKA

KARA BOGA

inb4 danish flag

Africa doesn't need Turkish subhumans

You are probably not BLACK,obviously you want cause division between Africans and Türks.

>Turkish intellectuals

Чтo этo зa фopc тaкoй?

Turks and Japs need to be banned from Sup Forums permanently

ЧЁPHЫЙ БЫК

go back to watching cp kangaroofucker mutt

abostralianus subhuman

Emu subhuman.

We were made to be the protectors of Heaven (AFRICA) and our BLACK brothers. We are his sword, we are his hammer, we are the tip of his spear, we are his shield. We are his BBC thrusting deep into the existence of the pathetic wh*Te race. We may only go to AFRICA when our service is done. And our service is only completed upon death. All we look out for in this life is to DIE IN HIS SERVICE, we die standing with hundreds of mortal wounds upon our bodies, surrounded by the corpses of a thousand wh*Tes.

>aussie

KARA BOǦA ACKBAR

PRAISE KARA BOGA

We are BLACK BULLS our struggle ends when the last ₩h*Te man is dead,when the last wh*Te woman is surrendered to the superior BLACK BULL.The earth is to small for Blacks and wh*Tes coexist,one race will need perishes for the superior one stay alive and conquer the planet and this race is the BLACK race

i understand you are afraid of TURKs but why japs?

Wh*teoid subhuman

>tfw northern maghrebi and thus white

?

what part of lybia do you live in? i assume it is in goverment controlled area,

libya you mean

yeah whatever

The capital, Tripoli

wh*Te subhumans,
The day when you wake up with irritating sound of the sirens before the sun rises is the time for the wh*Te viruses to be doomed. Nökers will kick your doors with all their hatred. They will butcher your wife, your daughter, they will strike your son with gunstock. They will take you as prisoners. The elderly, the crippled and the weak, will die at our expense. Those of you who are strong will be slaves to contribute to the TÜRK Empire. All your assets will be confiscated. We will use your corpses as energy resource. The crematomums are going to burn with wh*Te corpses. You will disappear, you will be erased from the history. You will pay the price of daring to fuck with TÜRKS. You will never see the comfort of the wh*Te lives you're living on. Anyone who resists to us will groan under our posts. the Supreme Tigir judgment will last forever. Tigir: Er Thought System will be the only guide for the new Turkish race. No mercy! No peace! Because peace is for the cowards! My cause! My Honor! Loyalty!

t. emu

el monstruo...