Did your school have uniforms? What did they look like

Did your school have uniforms? What did they look like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHc9kSUlDH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Green polo shirt and shorts
Literally the best case scenario because its basically normal cloths and you don't have to worry about what you wear

When I was on school, we had a uniform, a white shirt with the school symbol and a black pants, but no one here give a fuck for that. People just dress like they want.

light navy button up shirt
navy slightly above the knee navy skirt
navy blazer
wide brim hat

from what i've seen public schools were much looser with skirt rules though, i've seen many girls these days have super short skirts in winter

standard uniform

Prefects (colour denotes house)

No. I wish it did though because it would save me from wearing a lot of embarrassing shit back in the day. We actually had a school poll on whether we should adopt a uniform but the majority voted against it.

No female prefects? was the system like in Harry Potter?

All boys school with mandatory military training. All girls school was across the road

No, it's seen here as a very authoritarian and old fashion rule.

Oh and yes it was. Interhouse competing in points for everything from maths to rugby and tug of war

Who was chosen for prefect? the nerds? the Chads? what authority did they have? did they act like cunts?

youtube.com/watch?v=zHc9kSUlDH0

I recognize that stripe.

only privatefags wore that shit. people avoided them like a plage tho lmao

We didn't have many of your stereotypical nerds at all because they would be beaten up until they left the school. Prefects were generally both the smartest and most athletic. Everyone acted like cunts including me, its just the way it was and what you had to learn to do well.

Fuck private schools are gay

what's important is that you tried and did your best x

Be a student on that schools looks so cool.

There's the summer uniform. Every school in the country other than meme charter schools for high school drop outs wears uniforms.

Jeans with a light blue collar T-shirt, in high school you get a shirt instead
in cold weather we had a dark blue hooded sweater
simple stuff

Lel I just searched on Google but actually recognize one of the guys in the photo. It would have been taken when I attended.

The slutty girls would always try and break the rules by cutting their skirts as low as possible. Also for guys, having you shirt untucked was considered a sign of rebellion. Man those were the good old days.

lol what did you wear?

Pretty much same all over the country except prefect might have different shirt colour

How many girls wear hijab?

>Did your school have uniforms?
No.

I'd say 90-100% depending on school.