twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking love reddit and memey

> reddit likes something therefor we must hate ti

youtube.com/watch?v=203OAQYDKNw

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM

>0 rick and morty threads
>0 gods that exist

like poetry I f*cking love this epic show

ah yay another thread were we can be annoying fucks spouting the same shitty post-ironic memes and pretend not to like R&M

>DUDE REDDIT LMAO

>there is no god summer
He's not wrong though

yeah, it must be that

I don't see the problem here......

There's part of me that really feels like I've found a home in Rick and Morty. Maybe it's the sardonic humour, intelligent writing, or laugh out loud characters, but I feel like the writers know what it's like to be an intellectual in the modern world. Cartoon sitcoms are generally a diamond dozen, but Rick and Morty feels like more...it feels...special. Rick isn't just a scientist. He's a symbol of intelligence, he is his own higher power. He doesn't need some puny 'God' to show him power, he is his own power. To people like me who excel above my classmates he's relatable, especially when you look at the dullards that surround him. And lets talk about those dullards for a second (i've known a fair few of them in my time), they provide a fantastic source of comedy when contrasted to Rick's prowess as a thinker, Morty just doesn't stack up and it's this contrast that really makes for a lot of the comedy. When you're a viewer you might see a few jokes and think 'wow thats funny' but when you've lived it...when you've truly lived it, then you understand why Rick and Morty is such a powerful show. It defies centuries of religious oppression to elevate itself to the top of my favourite cartoons of all time.

>I want an answer that isn't "It's good and funny"
>>It's a really funny show
>>They've also been really good

Fucking hell.

you have to go back

I love this show because it has a misanthropic atheist mc

this is fucking hilarious

>says the nub with reddit screenshots on his pc

i love the part when he says:
>The only thing i've seen reddit love more is bernie sanders or being anti-trump

what? reddit is the most pro-trump site around

fuck your opinions
youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE

Only within /r/The_Donald/

youtube.com/watch?v=nB1PvtJzVPw

Sup Forums is highly anti-Semitic, but hates Rick and Morty because Rick says God isn't real.

Is Sup Forums full of Christians.

>ftw Sup Forums hates the show for part of the reason I love it

Jesus

Why does Sup Forums attract this kind of people?

"people" from r/Sup Forums actually think they aren't redditors. it's quite bizarre

hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=fiea5WRpclg

Because video games is a manchild hobby

youtube.com/watch?v=asOjocYfXGU

> hey morty, burps look, this is abradolf lincler. He's dark humor so our viewers will lol at him.
>get it morty? It's hitler so it's funny because it's offensive.

What did they mean by this?

no dumbass it's funny because he's mix of two opposite people (or persons idk)

Holy shit lol.

Should I start watching Ricky and Morty?

Yes. It is the kind of the show made for people like us.

Nice. I love random humor.

might've been convinced if it weren't for 'diamond dozen'.

Ditto

Vi vill ikke ha en Kalle

>gets ready to fight some black kid
>"Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes"

The writing has ups and downs but if you can't enjoy a line like that I don't know what to tell you

Why does Sup Forums keep pushing the meme that Rick and Morty tries to be intelligent and up it's own ass? There's literally an episode where Pluto keeps getting smaller because the plutonium in its core (lol) is being extracted. Half the episodes involve him at some point just chucking some randomly named chemicals together to make something completely unrelated. It doesn't try to be "smart", it just tries to be funny.

S
C
H
W
I
F
T
Y

Rick and Morty fucking blows, nigga
It's gay as fuck

HAHAHA SO FUNNY RANDOM CHEMICALS HAHAHA

this is bait

theres some serious shilling for this show going on today

I hope they bring back the Saskatchewan sauce. ;-;

But Lincoln was an ethnonationalist who wanted to send Blacks to Africa just like Hitler wanted Jews to go to Madagascar.

like i love rick and morty, it is just fun you know?It is not like Family Guy where it is just random dumb humour, i mean i really like random smart humour with a little bit of pop culture in it

I know what you mean! I'm glad there's finally a fun AND smart show out there for people like us.

GET SCHWIFTY REDDIT STYLE XD

Rember when dick pinched a Nazi WT his friend mortempr ??? Epic bro

>today