I'm done with refugees

This is from an article from about 10 months ago:

>Some 40 asylum-seekers refused to leave the bus when they arrived at their destination in rural northern Sweden, demanding that they be taken back to Malmö or "some big city".

You are a fucking refugee. You don't get to pick what you want. That's like a homeless person asking to crash at your apartment then complaining that they don't want to sleep on the couch. Fuck outta here. I was sympathetic at first. I'm done now. Send them all back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z17z8fiRskg
frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/742053/1/1/50/eritrese-8216-asielzoekers-8217-massaal-op-8230-vakantie-naarrr-8230-eritrea.html
20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/25949356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You are a fucking refugee
No Jack, they aren't.

thats a reoccurring thing, rapefugees not wanting to leave the bus because """"""rural"""""" sweden is not a big city

>I was sympathetic at first

In my area we call these folk Noplis.

We hunt them because they ruin our crops. When you're about to shoot one, it makes a sound like: "NOPLIS!!"
That's how it got its name in these areas.

A pair of Somalians got arrested and deported from Denmark after attacking Red Cross staff, who informed them that they'd be moved to Bornholm.

>ID is JEw

Well, I can understand temporary refuge for those that are more thoroughly vetted but I can't feel that way anymore.

Haha, but you can walk across Denmark fairly quickly.

If the refugees are so good at walking why don't they just walk out of the province?

they are not refugees

I'd like to see you walk on water.

t. Jesus Christ

Hey, I love Denmark. I live in Aarhus actually. Just saying, if they hate it so much, then they can just walk back.

They pulled the same shit here in Switzerland, when they were put into a small village that every other person on earth would pay cash money to spend vacation in... but nooo there was no convinience store near enough there, how fucking awful

Shit, Bornholm looks awesome. I wouldn't mind that. Ungrateful sand niggers. Deport them all. No questions asked.

Good. All refugees should be fucking JAMMED into highly urban areas, because you know that it's the liberal numale concrete apes who supported them coming in the first place, The rural people are probably much more nationalist and opposed to asylum seekers. Let the urbanites get raped and mugged and stabbed and live in shitty overcrowded conditions with third world barbarians. Maybe they'll fucking learn.

ID checked

I'm legit pissed we actually send this scum to Bornholm - That island should remain untouched.

Seriously. If I was a Scandinavian I would keep it that way. That way, once Stockholm, Malmo, and Gothenburg are sieged by refugees, they could all flee to the lakes on Dalarna and be free from the sandniggers.

At least you deport them.
In Germany anyone who hasn't documentation from where they originate can stay.
Even if you assault and rape 1000 women in public.

>Denmark
>Deporting anyone

Now that's a cute thought, Hans.

Fuck everything

Someone explain to me, why are these 1st world countries actually cucking themselves? I have been to every major city in the EU countries and it was always nice. I went to Malmo recently and it's just not the same. Are they afraid that they will be seen as intolerant? Is protecting their reputation really worth their inevitable implosion?

Not much deporting, but you are very good at making refugees go other places. Norway too, has mastered this art, thanks to based Sylvi Listhaug

Malmo is special. It is the result of mistakes made 50 years ago, not current political decisions.

I would rather be know of as the miserly cunt of Europe than the failing nation claimed as a Islamic state.

Top kek

At first when all the refugees came to Sweden I didn't bother at all, but now it has to stop, it's too much for us.

I've actually grown up there.
Bornholm is literally the Scotland of Denmark. It was fairly homogeneous (like 98% white, not kidding) until the government tried to revitalize the island by sending all the arabs here. Now you see shitskins literally everywhere.

Too bad it didn't work when there weren't any jobs to begin with, they lack any sort of work ethics, and literally just spend their time mingling outside when it's not cold or pissing down.
Other than that they just clog up the pubs and doesn't buy anything trying to hit on white girls only to be mauled by angry locals and chavs while the cops look the other way.

Meanwhile, young white kids are all leaving to get an education and never come back because this place is far from urban (Doesn't even have a McDonald's).
It's been in decline for the past 40 years and the only worthwhile moments on the island are during Summer with tourism and all. It's a very nice place over all though, especially if you're an outdoors person.
Reminds me that I need to get into contact with my uncle again so we can go hunting this autumn.

Malmö is literally the biggest ghetto in northern Europe along with the rest of Skåne.

Yeah, and why the fuck are you guys taking in more than larger countries—ones larger by population and area.

How could you be sympathetic though? It's not Europe's responsibility to take care of the world's problems. Even if, say, tangentially, Europe is responsible for war in Syria in the abstract manner, this doesn't mean that Europe must house refugees.

I wish I had an answer to that. Sweden is starting to become a real shithole to live in, it sucks to see what it starts to become to be.

Our government has actively started sending dunecoons down to Bornholm?

I'm fucking done. Fuck this country.

Just a matter of solidarity. I meant back around 2011 but now they have shown their unwillingness to integrate into society and they can't all come, which is becoming the case. So, I would just say deport every single one that has come since 2007.

Hubris.
Swedes regard themselves as superhuman, there is no limit to our goodness. Our politicians act as if they have the resources of the U.S.

My mom's Swedish, which is why I take this hard as I really like Sweden. I really hate to see it doing this to itself. It's losing its culture and control.

Nigger, we're getting more dunes than literally any other part of the country.
They're being put in literally every accommodation that's vacant (which is a lot actually).
Some get placed in as fucking distant places as Pedersker and Rö which has like a population of 100~ people each.

Count your blessings if you live in rural Sweden then, I suppose

I love Sweden too then imagine living in Sweden RN and you can see with your own eyes what's happening. I live in a little town in here and it wasn't any refugees here atleast 5 years ago. Now they are everywhere and you can see some of the more "richer" parts here is getting more transformed in to a ghetto area.

My mom is from Leksand. Have they ruined Dalarna yet? Once the lake towns of Dalarna are gone, it's all over

>starting to
it stared with communist friendly Palme declaring that we'd become multicultural

Also, from my experience, the longer you stay somewhere the less likely you are to leave. They are refugees, but I don't see them leaving ever. First of all, in relation to Sweden, they need to raise their residency requirement for citizenship from 5 years to 10.

All I know is that Borlänge has gone to shit. As for the rest of the places, well no idea.

Yeah that's true.

just a few more happenings. maybe one really big one. an assault on a kindergarten or something. just before an election. that will stir up the shit. people vote with their emotions. hitler 2.0 gets elected. and then hitler 3.0. liberal media says it is exactly what the terrorists want. but we are not jesus. we want to fight back. mass deportation, immigration halt. war, famine, death. it will be glorious. i hope we all die in nuclear fire. make room for the next dominant species. probably intelligent roaches or something. the irony of it all.

Huh, the opposite is happening in Oslo.

Gronland, once the muslim district of Oslo is being gentrified, and taken over by yuppie Stormtroopers, and hipsters. Still scary at night because of gangs and crime, but it's disappearing.

bornholm bornholm bornholm
youtube.com/watch?v=Z17z8fiRskg

The royal family is contributing to this cuckoldry.

>Maybe they'll fucking learn.
I gave up on this after seeing the South African parents congratulate and give a job to the nigger who was pardened for beating their daughter to death with a brick and the woman who volunteered for earthquake relief in Haiti, got gang raped and wrote an article about how her poor brothers were the real victims because they were raped by the effects of white oppression

This remind m when sjw were butthurt that some countries in Europe didnt want to take those fuckers. For example they were pointing fingers at Poland, and reminding about Polish refugees fleeing from Siberia to Iran. Those delusional fucks were comaring this:

To that:

segregated white community in stockholm, just as good i think

+1

OP, you're going to have to google translate
frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/742053/1/1/50/eritrese-8216-asielzoekers-8217-massaal-op-8230-vakantie-naarrr-8230-eritrea.html
20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/25949356

Let me tl;dr it for you though
>Flee from Eritrea
>Shithole country that doesn't take back refugees, EVER, so they're here to stay
>Welcome refugee
>Government finds out those refugees are GOING ON VACATION back to Eritrea en masse

RIP Europe. If I ever move to Europe it will definitely be somewhere white af. Iceland, Faroe Islands, or some remote fishing village in Norway.

That joke is ancient migga

>You are a fucking refugee.

Wrong. They are economic migrants coming to reap the benefits of our hard earned taxes. Iirc, official EU stats said only 20% were actual refugees from Syria. Rest of them are nothing but bums who can't get their own fucking countries in order.

yace

Links?

SD 2018 here we come

danke