India appreciation thread

India appreciation thread

They got bullied out by Sup Forums mutts it’s about time we welcome them back while we are getting rid of the mutts

Try to keep shitposting to a minimum

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra
translate.google.com/#hi/en/भाई रहने दे
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beam_bridge
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Liberation_Front_of_Assam
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Bhupen_Hazarika_Setu
youtube.com/watch?v=5ufEKVc_knM
youtube.com/watch?v=_4pOvOgukA4
youtube.com/watch?v=ti9X4zVu7M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t.pajeet

But I thought they are your brothers?

Isn’t there a saying that life started in India and the men went east to follow the sun (japs) and men went west to follow the moon (Turks)

Why is there a wagon wheel on the Indian flag?

Ugh no sweetie , Humans evolved simultaneously at different places in a period of thousands of years.

That's not a wagon wheel , that's an Ashok Chakra . If you count the spokes , there will be 24 , which signifies the hours in a day .
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra

Bhai rehnede.

The Indians left take banter like a champ

how to get desi gf?

translate.google.com/#hi/en/भाई रहने दे

What do Indians think of pic related? It seems such a mystical area, right between Bhutan and Tibet yet seems to just be ignored by everyone.

>only 2 Indian user

I have lived in Arunachal Pradesh for a year.(father was in this project en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beam_bridge )
My father was constantly threatened by en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Liberation_Front_of_Assam terrorist . Eventually he left the project when it was 75% complete. I have to miss school for many days due to constant terrorist threat , still I visited a few place there. The place is devine and extremely beautiful and you should really visit that place , the terrorist won't target tourist.

Fuck wrong link en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Bhupen_Hazarika_Setu

Why is Arjun such a wuss and Krishna such a badass?

Yeah it really looks beautiful. It's a shame about the domestic situation.

What part of India are you living in now?

Arjun when in the middle of battlefield saw that his close relatives were against him . He said that these were the people he played with in his childhood , how could he kill them ?
Actually Arjun became emotional in the middle of battlefield.

Has anybody ever told you that they want to fuck your flag? Hope I'm a first.

I mean I watched Mahabarat when I was a kid.
Arjuna wasn't a wuss.
I looked forward to the bits Krishna was doing the disc thing and killing demons.

North India

*cough* *cough*

Your whole country is gay so this behavior was expected.

Atleast I am not dead by those chinking terrorist.

I'm being intentionally silly.
I love the epics

Is that a kangaroo? You need to stop thinking about kangaroos.

You are an Indian , eh?

nope 100% northern European.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ufEKVc_knM

how many cities can you name in India anons

What about you?

New Delhi and Mumbai off the top of my head.

Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Pune, Guwahati, Mangalore

having a shitload of internet friends from India pays off

How can you understand it? Where are the subtitles?

About a hundred.

I watched it years ago, with english subs.
I remember Arjuna and Bhima and theres more brothers and theyre all married to one woman.
Bhima fucked up the bad guys hip with his mace.

I'd appreciate being educated more. Probably should look it up myself lol

>t.indian

It was thigh.

I'm just an autist see and

Vocaroo it please.

Watched a doc on Mt. Kailash. Every faith seems to revere that area.

not broadcasting my voice on the chan

Whyy

Well, maybe not all.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4pOvOgukA4

will just do it here

North: Srinagar, Jammu, Shimla, Dehradun, Panipat, Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad, Saharanpur, Meerut, Moradabad, Bareilly, Aligarh, Agra, Firozabad, Jhansi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Rewa, Satna

Rajasthan: Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota
Gujarat: Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Bhavnagar, Surat, Vadodara
Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Ujjain, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur
Maharashtra: Nashik, Dhule, Jalgaon, Malegaon, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Amravati, Solapur, Kolhapur, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Vasai-Virar, Thane, Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Mira-Bhayandar
Goa: Panjim, Vasco da Gama, Bicholim
Karnataka: Hubli-Dharwad, Mangalore, Mysore, Bangalore, Ballari
Kerala: Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kollam, Thrissur, Kanhangad, Kasaragod
TN: Chennai, Pulicat, Vellore, Coimbatore, Salem, Erode, Tiruppur, Tiruchirappalli, Madurai, Thoothukudi
Andhra/Telangana: Hyderabad, Warangal, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupati, Nellore, Kurnool
East: Patna, Gaya, Ranchi, Dhanbad, Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Asansol, Kolkata, Howrah, Bhilai, Raipur, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Siliguri, Gangtok, Itanagar, Guwahati, Imphal, Kohima, Aizawl, Agartala
Misc: Kavaratti, Daman, Diu, Silvassa, Dadra, Port Blair, Malacca, Campbell Bay

>Kiran bedi
Man that woman is called Iron Lady here.

Anyone can find this on Internet.

Believe what you want lol, not gonna use Vocaroo.

Do you really remember all this?

Not demanding vocaroo , still anyone can find this shit on Internet.

I watched a BBC doc about the mountain and its importance. Found this now. It's stunning so far.
Seems like a tough lady.

Yes, for every country
I'm not equally familiar with all of them though. Guatemala for example I can only name three cities in

Do you have good memory in general or is it some kind of bizarre city specific autism?

Generally good I guess? Though with regards to geography it's a lot better when I memorise the cities' locations with respect to each other.

I find memorising cities (dots) a lot easier than the order of provinces (areas), and the latter is easier after I do the former. e.g. I couldn't really wrap my head around California's counties before memorising the cities

youtube.com/watch?v=ti9X4zVu7M8
intriguing

the book was originally written as propoganda. Arjuna represents the liberals and pacifists and Krishna the God Emperor who drafts them to kill their brothers so he can get more Divine Ambrosia

Theres only 12 hours in the day you fucking retard

well that's off limits now

Can you suggest me some indian pop singers? Not the lowest tier please, something really great. Preferably female singers w/lovely voices.

They never should have gotten independence and they'd be in a better state

Srsly tho, if they couldn't handle the orcs they have no place here