Sup Forums BTFO

guardians of the reddit 3: the reddit rises

Fuck yes

>watching Guardians 1 right now
come join me on BBC 1
also Bebe Gr00t will be the worst character

>also Bebe Gr00t will be the worst character
doubt it but regardless...

besides this movie has tango & cash in it i don't care about anything else being bad, that will be awesome

I simply cannot comprehend how anyone with a functional prefrontal cortex could enjoy this.

>they cut out Glenn Close saying prick
come on man, you guys pay for this?

Tango & Cash is one my all time favourite films so I'm hype as fuck, but I fear both actors will be wasted in thankless roles.
With Baby Groot I just think will be Minion-tier irritiating (to me anyway) and normies will lap it up. The fact that this annoys me so much tells me I've definitely been spending too much time on this website.

>peaking in your mid-late thirties
damn some people are late bloomers

From James Gunn facebook

>Much of what’s happened in the MCU for the past ten or so years has been leading, in a big way, to the Avengers’ Infinity War. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will happen after all that. It will conclude the story of this iteration of the Guardians of the Galaxy, and help catapult both old and new Marvel characters into the next ten years and beyond.
>help catapult both old and new Marvel characters into the next ten years and beyond.
>the next ten years and beyond.

Movie falls apart hard in the final act

Is that my problem?

I fucking despise those little minion niggers and cant fathom their popularity. Minion soda? what the FUQ is that

1000 YEAR MCU REICH CONFIRMED

>posting a link
>using subject correctly
>that image
and people ACTUALLY say shills dont use Sup Forums

I don't mind it, despite some heavy handed quips Guardians is the only decent thing the MCU has going for it past the first Iron Man.

>Thinking I'm actually a shill
I just make these threads because you faggots keep coming over to Sup Forums and shitting it up.
Enjoy.

Gunn is Marvel's best director, making their best films. They're uniquely his, visually interesting, beautiful action and world building. This is good news. Taika will also be GOAT.

Shame the talentless Russo Brothers are in charge of their flagship properties.

Marvel universe is a fucking mess. "Guardians of the Galaxy" are literally a bunch of shitlords plus a talking raccoon, while "Avengers", who are stuck on earth are literal gods and guys with high tech indestructible armors.

>literally a bunch of shitlords
>literally
>a bunch of shitlords
>literally

What does this even mean you meme-drunk retard?

Listen, I liked the first one. I really did. But come on now....

It means that they are shitlords in the exact sens, ie. people with no actual powers or competence, whose only "power" is quipping.

Gunn has more control. Russos gotta check a billion boxes since they handle the main films.

Goddamn James take a fucking break.

You've done 4 fucking Superhero movies, take a break

Guardians of the Galaxy is actually an OK movie, not nearly as "Reddit" as this board led me to remember it was.
Still think Vol. 2 is gonna annoy me though.

Sup Forums IS GONNA FREAK

I'm in agreement after watching some of it earlier - they've got so much more of an Identity, especially in the visuals department.

Ebin

who else is surprised that bautista makes a decent job acting?

Hope they don't overdo that baby Groot bullshit, it was already annoying to see for 30 sec in the credits

>jar jar groot

No thank you.

I'm super happy for him - he put in the work, went through some acting classes, got himself roles on stuff like Riddick, Spectre etc

He is really great as Drax, love his screen presence.

How was he in Spectre, if you've seen it?

Not the guy you're asking but I thought he was good in Spectre, although admittedly a million miles away from Drax. His character didn't really have any lines so he was a purely physical presence in the movie, but for someone who just had to show up and look menacing he did a good job.

Thanks, I keep putting off watching Spectre, maybe I should now.

>SPARE ME YOUR FOUL GAZE WOMAN