Another year goes by and I don't even remember what I did

>another year goes by and I don't even remember what I did

i can remember what i did pretty easily because it's the same thing i do every day

I had the most awesome year ever!

Tell us about it

The older I get the more conservative I become

>Another year
>No friends
>Despite working with over 300 people
>Spend half my day fantasising about death

LMAO

I started seeing a psychologist to discuss how I will most likely be on anti-depressants for the rest of my life. I guess that's progress

Just like everybody else, the older you get the more you have to lose, when aging you become a sad version of yourself

The opposite, I've become much better than what I was when I was younger.

but you're still Jewish?

Its the opposite for me, i've calmed down since my stormfag phase.

>conservatism = stormfaggotry

You're a nigger piere

I'm Christian-Jewish

wrinkles begun appearing on my face...

Loads of them would tell you they are my dude, but you're right its not.

Yes that's what you think, the older you get the more convinced you become about everything.

I'm balding

Not convinced, you just begin to appreciate certain things more and more knowledge about the world makes you aware of the dangers from the outside.

That's not bad thought

Thank fuck for drugs and alcoholism.
(temporarily) Drown away the feels.

I started smoking pot this year, am on a weight loss nutritional program to get abs, am trying to get back to play music i stoped playing for 2 years, made myself a resume to work on cruises this summer, received a letter saying my EU citizenship is ready, started giving less fucks to the university(a place full of imbeciles, really), statistically convinced(more like have been convinced) myself that i am pretty, and just found out that the most important thing to get laid is being Chad and having money.

This year have been a year of pain and enlightment, just like every year of my life... I wonder when will this enlightment take me somewhere and there will be no more things to be learned through the pain of failure.

Im 21, if shit dont get better — no pussy, money, fjords and freedom — i will be an hiro with 28. Hows been up guys?
Go to work high, you will say hi to everyone and make friends on your way to everywhere. It works for me, problem is that i cant be high all the time and the therapy needs time to do its job.
In what are you on? I did already: Zoloft(sertraline), Effexor(venlafaxine), Prozac(fluoxetine), Prolift(reboxetine) and Wellbutrin(bupropion); Wellbutrin worked for a few months, the rest just got me sleepy and confused. The best med i ever took was Concerta54mg(methylphenidate), and the best antidepressant ganjah, the ganjah is like ultra potent instant action Prozac with none of its side effects with weird time perception and thought hallucinations

I haven't been prescribed anything yet. I have my first real session on friday, ive been told to expect that I will have to go on anti-depressants based on what I have said so far.

I've smoked weed longer than a year, it gets less enjoyable over time and doesn't lift my mood as much as it used to.

You're supposed to keep a captain's log

i finished folkeskolen almost 2 years behind cause i dropped out, go my driver license and became christian.
that's it

I went from ignorantly conservative (as in, it was just what I had been presented with and took it to be natural/obvious, no thinking for myself) as a kid, to conscientiously progressive as a teen, and now to apathetically moderate.

>a recent convert with a new drivers license
Inb4 danish truck of peace incident

Fun fact of the day:
You don't need to worry about hangovers if you never stop drinking.
This has been your free Fun fact of the day. Click here to renew your subscription.