i.4cdn.org/gif/1468933484986.webm
youtu.be/oeYKFRV34kY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh sukrit klub

>a closet racist works for buzzfeed
Nice to know we have "agents", I guess.

kek this is like going to Sup Forums for sports opinions

you have a point about my faginess in this post stalker

Donald Trump: Absolute idiot or brilliant genius?

lets see if we can spot him

Is this real?
Normies about to get redpilled hard

>"journalists" taking anything said on here seriously

I bet they'll report copypasta as news

>buzzfeed media
>using the mobile version of the site

Buzzfeed news literally (literally) written on mobile phones.

What do you expect with quality "articles" like this:
buzzfeed.com/mjs538/buy-make-me

Reminds me of when /fit/ trolled a journalist about Elliot Rodger and protein powder.

and that's why you should keep posting gore and anime you dumb redditors.
It's a lot more effective than you think.

hi ryan

hahahahahaha he just gave it even more publicity

Hello Sup Forums user LeU/pekt, Ryan Broderick here from Buzzfeed I was hoping one of you could help me get in contact with Sup Forums user zgWafymD so that I might discuss their post with them for my article the profile system isn't working properly for me on mobile so if you could please send them my twitter (@broderick) it'd be greatly appreciated

But she's obviously calling an ambulance because the other chinks don't out of fear of being sued

fucking retard obviously doesnt have a clue that every mistake trump makes is twisted into a 3D chess move on here

Sup Forums.org/zgWafymD so you can get to his page and speak to him directly. if you cant figure that out then click on your ID that says XldNAcTZ and delete that and type in zgWafymD and you can message him that way.

What sort of a sad asshole do you have to be to write garbage like this?

>cites Sup Forums instead of the book
I guess this cuck wants to lose his source...what a dumbfuck useless newfag reporter.

He just burned his source.

If he doesn't have a Sup Forums Gold account he might have run out of PMs though. Try again tomorrow.

thoughts?

twitter.com/broderick
youtube.com/watch?v=4smim2MNvF8

keep me posted

Even Buzzfeed acknowledges Trump's 4D chess. Shills BTFO!

>buzzfeed writers are mobile scum
not surprising in the least

REEEEEEEE
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Seriously though, can Sup Forums even be "exposed" like we're a bunch of pedophile priests in a church or something? Are they that desperate for AHAs to be distributed to normie audience?

If he ever reads this thread, I hope he finds this inspiring:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1468933484986.webm

Can't wait for leftist reporters to start getting assassinated. Hope they dont think anyone will condemn it , because we wont, we'll celebrate it

Lol this fucking loser reporting about a post on Sup Forums? oh wait he writes for buzzfeed..

>the last one

holy fuck man

What degeneracy right?

>buzzfeed morons being sent to read Sup Forums

The fact that they are talking about it shows that Trump is playing 4D Chess while they are playing checkers

Aha! It's me! You thought I was one of you all along, but I was writing for Buzzfeed this whole time!

>clickbait plagiarizes Sup Forums in post about plagiarism
heh

Normies don't go on Breitbart

>Sup Forums mentioned

stopped reading there

An Australian evidently

The other thing is that the media makes themselves look like retards running articles like this

imagine being such a faggot and a failure at life that you work at BUZZFEED

HAHAHAHAHAHA

IMAGINE BEING SUCH A FUCKING LOSER

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't give a shit what his wife had to say but have now heard parts of the speech because of the "controversy" and it was good. Whether people want to admit it or not they are also comparing her to Michelle "lunch ruiner" Obama and Melania wins that one.

oops, slipped
thats why u dont jump over shit

I go on r/Hockey sometimes
s-should I leave?

Current-year progressives demand of each other ever-increasing virtue signaling.

Even if they know Trump is antagonizing them into negative publicity, they can't stop. They have to prove to each other how virtuous they are by attacking Trump at every opportunity.

Also, BuzzFeed, stop shaming white people (white boys in particular). I hope all you (((journalists))) get murdered by a feral back of agitated blacks.

this

it's literally normie repellent

Try asking Lord Qek

should we start abonding /pol?

Out

Better than working for the CIA.
Ignorance is bliss, and at least the Buzzfeed """"""""""journalists"""""""""" have the illusion that their job is not worthless.

>be buzzfeed liberal hack "writer"
>surf the chan for juicy racist remarks to publish
>come across something topical, everyone's writing about it
>post screenshot
>liberal cucks read it. Wonder if it's true
>blue pills start reading Sup Forums
>red pills handed out like candy

Thanks buzzfeed!

nah mate been here too long, besides I just go on the subreddit for news

Are most journalists at BuzzFeed Jewish?

This site is mainly anonymous as you may noticed, however there is a way to reach this user. If you purchase a gold account from the faq page, you may send a pm to the user. The next time that user checks back into Sup Forums.

REEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT BUZZFEED WRITE YOUR OWN SHITTY STORIES

MAYBE TRUMP SHOULD GET A FUCKING SPEECHWRITER THAT DOES NOT FUCKING WORK FOR FUCKING HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON AND BARACK OBAMA

MAYBE THATS THE FUCKING ANSWER

Shut up, leaf.

>leaf writing for clickbait leftist progressive blog

No, I was not surprised actually.

>If you purchase a gold account from the faq page, you may send a pm to the user.
>As I see it, yes
It's real? I thought it was just a meme. Sounds dangerously useful and scary. All the memes are becoming real. IT'S HAPPENING!!!

you need to buy a Sup Forums gold account before you can private message

Will the first uprising begin soon?

Sup Forums is degenerate and at this point IS the secret status quo. Chaos filth cowardice and degeneracy not to mention memes over actual thinking.

You're the real normies at this point.

The moralfags were right all along. This site is a den of filth full of bottlm feeders

Hahaha jesus christ these """journalists""" are a fucking joke!
Flip burgers at mcdonald is way more useful to society than be this useless modern reporter-type hahaha.

Sup Forums is a fucking joke.

Sup Forums was a mistake because nkw they're taking themselves seriously instead of remaining apolitical losers

Fucking ban phoneposters already, jesus christ.

I can't understand why media faggots flock to this board. Find your own happenings you lazy fucks, you guys don't realize how much these bastards steal our points to make a profit. Typical uncreative juden scum.

If you are reading this: kill yourself

story?

He is playing six dimensional chess on a two dimensional checkers board, so what do you think?

Or maybe you're the bottom feeding kike and you are mega scared?

Attention Buzzfeed jews: We are smarter than you, we are coming for your jobs, you will be unemployed soon and mostly sued for libel

>that gif

>Sup Forums is one person

God damn faggot lurk moar

he's not wrong

makes you think

Sup Forums only grows stronger because jews keep shitting up vidya and animu

stop having the UN send letters about how there ought to be a law against that to Japan, and having SJW spew on about how video games need more """diversity""" and only be serious stories about the hardships of genderqueer aboriginal lesbians, and anons would sink back into apolitical "just leave me alone" status. Why do you think Libertarianism was so popular 4 years ago? Because it's LEAVE ME ALONE: the political party. But since the jews just can't "leave you alone", the support of the non-belligerent Ron Paul was transformed into support for the God-Emperor whose sheer existence triggers the fucking insufferable little shits into throwing wailing SJW tantrums.

"Journalists"

As they drive white males and whites in general out of society and all of the other escapes, they drive them right to us in droves.

>"You may THINK that this is bad press for Trump's but by exposing Melania being retarded, they're inadvertently guiding the public to learn more about Trump, and the more they know about him, the more they'll like him!"

Is that an accurate gist of the logic here? Because if it is, you're all fucking hopeless. People are dumb and don't look beyond what's presented to them. People see Melania plagiarizing (and they only see the shortened clips that the media presents) and they say "Wow what a dumb, unethical cunt" and go back to Pokemon Go. Assuming people will have some thirst for knowledge and take the original parts of her speech seriously is the height of delusion.

>"Wow what a dumb, unethical cunt" and go back to Pokemon Go
Yeah and they forget all about it or don't give a single fuck when voting time comes.

That's probably what's implied but I think it's more important from their/Trump's point of view that Trump just continues to be talked about and dominate the media.
I think anyone thinking there are still massive amounts of Trump supporters out there just waiting to be converted are delusional though. At this point they're just trying to make sure the current Trump supporters stay loud however they can.

will i pass my exams

A man in Toronto was charged with uttering threats for posting the navy seal copypasta I believe

The media has stooped to a new low, they should start screen-capping user comments on youtube or liveleak, i'm sure the ideas of the people there are just as news worthy. Lol fucktards.

Overthrow your government.

Proofs

GET OUT OF MY SAFESPACE MAINSTREAM MEDIA
REEEEEEEE

youtu.be/oeYKFRV34kY

Here's a new Shillary video that's severely lacking comments.

Yeah, this. Ban mobile users.

>anyone taking anything said on here serious

ftfy.

I saw after the speech that Melania claimed SEVERAL times that she wrote the speech herself. My liberal GF laughed and said there was no way she wrote that speech, no politicians write their own speeches, and was lying. I agreed. But then the fallout happened and I realized that Melania wanted to claim the plagiarism, likely to enhance the controversy. I knew then it was a ploy.

>your liberal gf got played by melania

We need to keep a solid red pill thread going at all times. Keep focused on it so when they come here the seed is planted. Its inevitable from there. Just keep it from getting crazy stick to the most provable undeniable shit.

the fact that they repost that plays into Sup Forums's fee publicity model too.

Buzzfeed is such garbage I hope some nu male goes postal there

>Trashone Coats
>TFW Read as Trashcone Coats
>Trashcone
>negros shall forever be redubbed Trashcones.

Oh good. Now everyone can see how fucking retarded trump shills are

Go away with your useless garbage of a career