Happening in Armenia

>people had enough of our shitty government
>armed men ram one of main police stations with a truck and take hostages
>they want to make president retire and free innocent opposition leaders
>Cuckmedia calls them terrorists
>people start to rally (there where 20k people on last nights rally)
>Serj is scared, as well as pig pope
>police oppressing them
Time to overthrow this shit government!

youtu.be/CJQDvOvOr5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7WDjp_TG1c
youtu.be/tsjaptH-730
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Media is so far gone that I bet if there was an uprising in North Korea,
the Media would be deeply concerned and condemn it for upsetting the Status Quo.

Rare

Goddamn people!
If you want to overthrow the government, take the PRESIDENT hostage!!

Damn I was mocking these fags when they called it a coup and it's turning out better than the turkish one.

>an uprising in a 3 mil shitskin country
That's less of a happening than a mass shooting in America.

Go based Armenia ! Soon Turkey will be destroyed by Erdogan's madness and you will get your lands back

CIA agent at 3:40

>you will get your lands back
>your lands
>your

Nice digits

Don't get upset whe your beloved Putin sends you to that 3 mil shitskin country to fight for us, пидopaшкa.

Did he stutter?

I'm not a soldier though.

Seriously, what the fuck would change for the rest of the world if your government was overthrown? My fucking city is bigger than Armenia. I'm looking for happenings, not some Caucasian monkeys chimping out which is just business as usual.

It's not like I wanted you to look at it or anything, BAKA!

Come back when they actually succeed. Not much to discuss atm.

D-Don't die...

OP can't bump, bre

Too lazy

>NO NEGOTIATIONS WITH TERRORISTS!

Good luck Armenian user.

Really makes you think

>Armenia
>Rare

Yeah

I dated an Armenian girl for a couple years. Shit was SO cash.

Do you know anybody whose last name doesn't end in -ian or -yan?

Anybody armenian?
No

What did he mean by this?

>gee I sure hate this shitty government
>better shoot up some people
>also grab some innocent people as hostages
>I mean this government man, look what it's forcing me to do
I bet those "innocent" opposition leaders are gonna welcome this terrorist act.

Not all terrorism, huh.

Shut the fuck up, Armen jan and go home.

Civil War?

Dig deep enough and you will find the sweaty, greasy fat fingerprints of the US embassy in this.
They've tried more than once before. They're going all out again I see.
They just lost Turkey to Russia. This is their vengeance.
Don't let them win. Don't slap yourself in chains and become their slave.

I've had a perpetual headache since France's Religion of Peace truck made a stop.

These happenings are starting to wear me out.

i am half armenian yes. i thank god everyday for these amazing genes

>I wonder who could be behind these protests

Hmmm really makes you think.

Seriously though Armenia, if American Councils overthrows your government, while its being threatened by Azeris and an opening in Turkey is coming, you guys will be more laughable than the Galcians who thought that allowing the oligarchs to rule post-Maidan Uktaine was a great idea.

Better than living like a slave.
>better shoot up some people
They didn't shoot up anyone except from 5 cops. If course that was a self defense while they where holding the police station.

>also grab some innocent people as hostages
You can see that the hostages are peacefully sitting in this video and are even freely talking with them.
youtu.be/Z7WDjp_TG1c
Hostages where needed so they wouldn't get swatted. After all their don't want to just slaughter people. They are not terrorists, they are fuckin heroes.
Хoтя в paшкe жe oдни тepпилы живyт, oткyдa вaм пoнять. Oлигapхи - aнгeлы, a Пyтин - бoг.

Armenian government is fucking BASED. Why would anyone want to overthrow them? It is traditionalist, very religious, christian and anti-degeneracy.
Only fucking queers, azeri islamists and Soros funded puppets want to remove it.

>very religious
no thanks

IF YOU RECOGNIZE S. OSSETIA AND ABKAHAZIA IT'S WAR GYPSY

ARMENIA SHIT COUNTY NOTHING BUT GYPSIES

PIGS OF THE CAUCASUS ARMENIANS = SCUM COALBURNERS

They are starving you idiot. Their government is corrupt as fuck. Spending all their money on diaspora to prove "muh genocide" while the people are eating shoes and belts

There should be separation of church and state for all governments.

I literally don't know what an Armenia is. Can someone redpill me on their government?

Found the terrorist

I love armenian writing
looks so cool and ancient

>Better than living like a slave.
Would you want your daughter to be held hostage by someone with such views?
>hostages are peacefully sitting
Of course they are peacefull, they are smart and they want to live another day.

>Oлигapхи - aнгeлы, a Пyтин - бoг.
Strawmen. But often when someone uses such "arguments" it is pointless to talk to them because they see themselves as somehow superiour because of their views. Oh, you are not slave right, you are higher than me because you post these words on the imageboard. You showed me, right.

It already can get worse. We are literally slaves right now.

War? I'll just become a peaceful refugee in some European country :^)

>presidents brother is wasting state budget
>president doing whatever the fuck he wants
>rich doing whatever the fuck they want
>more that half of population is poor
>rich getting richer, poor getting poorer
>pope fucking teens and doing drug trades
>only pope is allowed to import condoms so all that business is in his hands
>corruption
Should I continue?

Is this a new meme?

I didn't want to show my superiority in any way, I just said that we are not тepпилы and don't want to tolerate this shot government.

Yes

>uses poos and rich dichotomy
Why didn't you tell in the OP-post that you are a fucking leftist? Ashamed? Nostalgic of USSR or you never saw it?
Wait for the fucking election and act democratically as a good citizen of your country.

Thats not how you overthrow a government

you need flares

cant overthrow the government without flares

Just so you know, - мoнгoлoид, и мы пoйдeм их peзaть

идитe пиздитe вaшeгo глaвхaчa быpee

Kek

>le wait for elections maymay
>revolutions are ebul :---DD

I hope these terrorists are put down quickly. 10/10 they're US backed.

>be a good goy and stay down
No, thanks, Serj openly faked the last elections.

lol all people in this video literally look like turkroaches

I bet azers are already revving up their tank engines.

Inb4 Turkey invades and finishes what it started

I hope this will turn into a civil war and as many Armenians will die as possible.

Coup when Armobro?

>I don't like the resulst of the election. They must be faked!
This must be something Asian, because even people who voted Remain in Britain never voiced such ridiculous point.

You act like it's any different anywhere else.

You are basically roachposting to try and troll Sup Forums but only Russians and the five or so westerners who care about not seeing Armenia become Soros state #37 and poorer than Zambia really care that you are being contrarian. Fantastic lose Ngorno-Karabakh, be isolated and land locked without even air links to Georgia, Turkey, or Russia. But you don't give a fuck about Armenia or our people. If you hate it and can't make it leave, but don't turn Armenia into Burundi or more accurately Moldova before I can go back and see it again.

>flag
>Armobro

I bet the Turks did this.

Meня eщe нa Бoлoтнoй плoщaди кpeaклы pacтoптaли, люcтpиpoвaли и пoвecили нa cтoлбe. Зaбыл? Пoтoм нa oкyпaйaбaй мeня гyляющиe кpeaклы пpиpeзaли. Зaтeм мeня вceм Mapшeм миллиoнoв нa кycки pвaли зa тo чтo я гoлocoвaл зa Eдинyю Poccию.
Кaк я eщe живoй пocлe этoгo вceгo. Ho нa этoт paз y вac тoчнo пoлyчитcя, вeдь ты нa их cтopoнe, пeтyшoк.

ArmeniaMaidan happening?

I wonder the same, do they blame us?

armenia is white

Hopefully soon

Looks like you don't really understand what's going on in Armenia. They openly faked the votes. Even oligarchs where saying that it doesn't matter if we vote or not. Serj did it to stay in power.

>better than living like a slave
>self defense while they were holding the police station
>hostages were needed
>fucking heroes

Nah, mate, they're no different from any other criminal or any other terrorist. If you think an end can justify a means, it's fine, we've all been young, but I'm assuming even you would agree that the two have to at least be proportional. Just for the record, while you're still feeling edgy, how many people have to die or get injured for the heroes to finally become terrorists? Five cops is alright apparently, as long as it's self-defense (resisting arrest). I'm guessing ten more cops would also be acceptable, I mean it's the chains of slavery we're fighting against. What about a hundred cops? Maybe all of them?

You may accuse me of sophistry at this point, but in fact there is a point buried in that hypothetical. Every time there is instability, Armenians get knifed en masse. Happened during WWI/Russian revolution, happened when USSR fell, will happen again as long as azers and roaches exists.

Just saying. It's not like I condone slavery or anything.

Good luck

Funny thing is Armenians are 3M and have a country while Kurds are 15M only in Turkey and they don't even have a region

>They openly faked the votes.
Wow, you proved it alright, you SAID it. And no, no, i don't think that you have been reading one or two dedicated opposition internet blogs where some opinion leader was stockpiling nitpicked sources or was fabrikating the evidence to manipulate you into that opinion. I don't think it is SO easy to manipulate you by just blaming the whole situation on rich, and claiming that the poor people need help. You not the 17 years old leftist who does this to upset your parents and look good and superior in comparison to your peers by claiming that they are slaves even though you envy their lives and achievements in some form and seek some source to manifest your own ego. I don't actually think that, really.

We live in a small country. People were talking about this for weeks. Everyone know in what type of shit we are, from young to old. Why do you think people here emigrate so much? This place is a fuckin shithole.

You mean being hairy as fuck with a huge nose and a bushy brow

Fuck yeah

>shithole
considering the region you are in and the neighbours you have - you have a great place. You have great women there, find a work, start a family, disconnect yourself from this political bullshit and everything will be fine. No one will come for you because of your skin colour or religion and no one will corrupt your kids with ideas that drive them crazy. What else you want to have? You will never have 100% pure of corruption govt(just look at Georgia), and even if you do, the opposition to any govt would use that "muh corrupt govt" argument to influence minds of potential voters.

I guarantee a few thousand will migrate to the US now. Specifically fresno or Glendale CA

Barev

I want oreos now.

What is their ideologies desu? Are one of them pro-America? You should give more info why lord kek has blessed your country with happening.

Just read the thread, mate.

They are a poor shithole full of brown people ruled by a corrupt government and they believe that forcefully changing the people in power will magically solve some of the problems.

Fug we have so many similarities with Armenia.

christian brown refugees incoming

Turkey is a lot more rich. Georgia and Armenia are so poor it's hard to understand how their countries even function.

Haven't you got a prison cell you should be getting to?

Starting to think ruscucks are the most obnoxious bootlicking freedom fearing closet faggots on Sup Forums. Poutine is a massive dick. Still, at least you're not Hohols.

No homo, but I'd rather have a massive dick for president, than the vaginas for queen and prime minister.

youtu.be/tsjaptH-730
Live rally
Police shooting into the air to calm people down couple minutes ago

>muh completely irrelevant machismo
>hur muh presidentlet (or is he prime minister right now?) has a benis
>never mind he's a corrupt devious demagogue
My point exactly.

Last time you English fucks rebelled against your govenment was a few centuries ago. The same is true for the United States of Muh Liberty.

It's not like we like the state here, we just have first-hand experience with revolutions. Name a couple of countries that benefitted from a revolution (not a thaw or a coup) in the last half a century.

They are shouting "We are the owners of our country" btw

Not only them, but people who stay at home also own your country. Police there also owns it. People far from that city too. But you don't hear and don't want to hear them.

Can this become maidan-tier revolution or will these guys go home in few hours?

None at all. None. Effective revolutions that benefit the locals do not happen.
Maybe Ireland.

Is it a new meme for presidents to face time on the news?

What's your point?

Well, this is the second day of rally stuff. Everything depends on our governments choice.

good luck armenia

it never happened btw

who/what is armenia ..?