Doctor Who General - /who/

Absolute Madman Edition

(no shitposter drama allowed)
(no trip drama allowed)

Locked in the basement:

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/first-time-lord-joining-peter-10244835.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doctor who more like doctor poo

Reminder the Valeyard is here

The first episode was atrocious.
>bill has no personality, typical sassy quirky lolsorandom female companion, the only character moffat knows how to write
>the whole episode nothing happens, they're being chased by a water monster, the monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, they run into the tardis, fly to a new location, talk, monster appears, i'm not exaggerating this is the whole episode
>even though they're being chased by a monster that takes the form of water every time the tardis lands bill sticks her face right next to a water source and gets attacked every time, no joke
>epic quips for tumblr like "why do you run like a penguin" and "it's a kitchen" (the inside of the tardis)
The mass positive reception to this episode has only further strengthened my belief /who/ is filled with 13 year old boys who think everything related to their favorite show is amazing. They don't have the ability to critically evaluate it because "mum it's my favorite show".

TOO FAR

Finally a thread without trips. Thank you based OP.

If you are a trip and you post itt your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

FINALLY! I have become THE MANGO

She is too pure for this world.

>user, i've spent the entire day in here without bathroom breaks, the drain is clogged so we need you to drink the water

Just a reminder that if you like Old Doctor "Literally" Who, you should fuck offerino from this general and go back to your /noncanonwho/ with your "Classic" Who, non canon books and audios.

what the fuck man

Knock Fu?
MORE LIKE WAIFU

Playing with your peepee, mongo?

Reminder there is 3 poster in this thread:
Me
(you)
Cats with vpn

who is cats?

it's (you) btw

Stop replying to yourself, cats. Why aren't you using your VPN this time around?

samefag

This is obvious about Valeyard.
The main purpose of the Master in the Moffat era is to persuade the Doctor to his side. In addition, an important part of the Twelfth - its darker chaotic side.
We khow that Doctor hides something in the vault, connected with his future regeneration.
So, Twelfth during the season regenerates in Valeyard (probably no face changed) because of the Master, then in the end of season\Christmas happend some timey-wimey stuff, and the Twelfth regenerates in the goody Thirteenth.
You can screen it.

>The Doctor Falls

Since this is Moffat, what's he going to fall off of?

nice try

Ah there it is, your VPN. Of course you're not risking anything, you have Sup Forums immunity.

This is CLEARLY about Valeyard.

This thread is terrible.

You have revealed yourself once more, cats. We are tired of you.

>alright user, i'll let you pass but first you have to lick this water off me

How can we fix it?

And it's all your fault, 165your4.

O-ok

Report you-know-who. Maybe the janitors can bless us by permanently banning ? hint hint. He's gotten temp bans in the past so he's gotta be reaching some sort of threshold for a perma by now

What does SHEEP stand for again?

I confess.

Catsposting is funny. I'm so sorry cats.

and its all your fault cats

I never go into Doctor Who generals. What's catsposting?

I'm not mongo though. Merely a pale imitation. It's just for fun.

I AM mongo

Implying I didn't just take off my trip

>inb4 cats

Words to ban

>mongo
>cats
>cloister
>sjw
>lesbian
>nigger
>gay

What am I missing?

Nice try but I know mongo. I've witnessed his acts of war. He doesn't know anything about Doctor Who.

Hi Cloister

Probably something stupid, like a telescope

VPN too.

Sup Forums surprises me once again with top quality threads.

don't you mean filter? And I've had
>kiddo
>peepee
>"likes candy" and variations
>VPN
>given yourself out
etc listed for ages.

Me? I just miss Ah My Anus. he was my favorite

I legitimately wants cats back ;_;

Were you not here in April, May, June and July 2016? This is nothing compared to the real mongo's cancerposting, NOTHING.

What other mimic did he have? I think we've covered them all.

Explain to me who cats and mongo are then, some shitposting tripfags?

I just miss Clara threads. Nice hq pics of her pancakes

/who/ is now gay

My mentality fully depends on the quality of Doctor Who

>good series
>happy
>bad series
>depressed
>no series
>lost and no idea what is happening with my life

get some friens faggot
or kys

Post Class ratings NOW!

>tfw haven't posted with my trip on for 8 years.

No one remembers me at this point, might as well start anew, no?

why is everyone obsessed with heather or arguing over heather vs. clara when the new companion is clearly a cute. A CUTE!!!

Cats was a cancerous, yet occaisonally amusing trip, Mongo was some lunatic that shitposted at him till he left, then hung around for ages claiming that every other poster (trip or user alike) was secretly cats using a VPN to hold elaborate fake conversations.
>You weren't there, in the final days of the shite... you never saw what was born.

A MONK. A KEY!!

>GirlyLetters complaining to the BBC about Matt Lucas being in too many episodes
wew lass

Cats was a regular albeit immature trip fag, best known for forcing the Martha's Crooked Teeth meme.

Mongo/monganon is the nickname given to some anonymous shitposter who arrived one fine day in April 2016 and started saying things like "Bored, kiddo?", "Look at him he's playing with his peepee!", "Hi mongo", "Mongo likes candy!" to random people. He continuously detailed threads after threads, never failing, never stopping, never faltering, never fading.

He saw cats wasn't particularly liked and took him as a guinea pig. He harassed him in the later months of his cancer posting, going as far as retrieving every online accounts cats ever had (165your4 was another alias of his) leading to cats DROPPING his trip and disappearing. Cloister then became the next prey. Cloister apparently tried to kill himself too but mongo mysteriously disappeared in August.

she isn't hideous. better in motion

Meh. Her mouth is not as terrifying as it looked on still photos, but she's still pretty ugly.

You could plough a fucking field with those teeth.
No one with an afro is attractive.
Her chavvy accent could make Nelson's Column flaccid.

Cats was a slightly endearing but ultimately annoying tripfag. He spent most of his time making dumb memes and randomly making annoyingly long dramatic introspective posts filled with a hilariously overblown sense of self importance.

"Mongo" is hands down the most mentally disturbed user I've ever seen on this site. He had an insane hatred of cats and constantly shitposted at him, and then began just claiming everyone in the thread was cats. It was miserable due to how tenacious he was. Eventually he fucked off the general and moved on to spreading his autism across Sup Forums, ultimately doing the same thing as before but now spreading it across the entire general. At some point cloister entered the mix as one of his targets. Seriously, go to the archives and do a search for cats or cloister, and see how many pages there are of a random user making posts claiming that some poster is cats or cloister. That's mongo. It's fucking terrifying how long he's been at it and it's wild to imagine what could possibly drive that level of autistic hatred.

This show literally promotes the idea that everyone is important and special, not depending on species, race, "social class" etc.
This show has always been a hymn of liberalism.

Why are people who hate gay / black people even like it? I dont get it.

She's kinda wrinkly.
Personally I'm glad people aren't obsessed with her, once the Heather bullshit dies down after a few more episodes of her absence we'll be waifu-free.

Oh and the stupid Ricky Gervais laughing gifs.

>mysteriously

SERIES 11 CAST CONFIRMED

And the Hitler pictures too.

cats wasn't the only one he went after and still does on other/tv/ threads talking about pushing them in front of trains and shite, the scottish cunt

Is that the "mhmm nootka" guy from Taboo?

I won't back down

>going as far as retrieving every online accounts cats ever had

how?

I agree, pictures don't flatter her

Through literal stalking. It's all in the archives, look it up.

why Cloister tho?

Cats had another trip before becoming cats, he was 165your4. Mongo wasn't there at the time, but he probably stalked cats through the archives to find the old trip. A single Google search of 165your4 was enough to find all his other aliases and YouTube, reddit, minecraft accounts. This was really sad to watch.

While Wagn was wanging his student and fellow big busted teachers

I'd say it was a MrSinxist situation except there was nothing particularly embarassing there, other than a bunch of Bernie Bro posts on Reddit I think

Legit no idea. Cloister's other half, Belle, became another target. Mongo said belle wasn't real, he made her up and Cloister was just pretending to be her because he was supposedly crazy and mentally deranged. He also targeted another gay user who liked Fady.

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/first-time-lord-joining-peter-10244835.amp

BRADLEY HAPPENING

GET HYPE

Shut up Mr. Alvarez

Who knows, really?
Mongo had a particular hatred for people he viewed as mentally inferior so maybe he picked up on Cloister being on the spectrum and that set him off.

Who's MrSinxist? I've been away from /who/ these past few weeks desu. The fact is, mongo never stopped harassing cats. Ever. Even after he dropped his trip and went away, mongo kept calling random anons cats.

fuck off with cats
fuck off
fuck offerino

fuck off
fuck
off
fuck offerino
i hate you
i ltioeallly hate ypou
lill yourself
end yourreslf
fuck ofgff
nice meme haha ill just spam word ""cats
hahahaahahahah so funny
end yourself
you terrible degerenratye
kill youself
end yourself
destory yoursewlf
you are tyrue cancer of this thread
you gety it fucking retard
end yourselfg
end
yourself
degenerate

Someone retrieve the "best of" Mongo from the archives pls.

I'm not convinced by that description of the plot desu, doesn't seem like you could hang a whole episode off of it.

WHAT THE FUCK
ITS ACTUALLY REAL

So who would /who/ like to see as the next Doctor? Also would you be happy with Kris Marshall being the Doctor?

>trying this hard to be the next FUCK OFFERINO copypasta
>by just doing a half-hearted imitation
W E A K

The Return of cats12 Mysterio when? ;_;

it sounds fun desu

He was from (or at least aligned with) Sup Forums

>using your normal username as your name on Sup Forums
>ever

What a fucking stupid thing to do.

HELLO
ITS REAL
WAKE THE FUCK UP THREAD

The Mirror is not the same thing as a confirmation

*see also

fuck off with heather
fuck off
Knock fu

knock fu
pee
on me
knock fu
i drink you
i ltioeallly suckle ypou
pee myself
drink yourself
knock fu
nice clit haha ill just spam word ""waifu
hahahaahahahah so sexy
pee yourself
you terrible poopoo eater
pee myself
drink yourself
your tongue in her anus
you are tyrue heatherof this thread
you gety it fucking retard
end yourselfg
end
yourself
bill

*why did I save so many of this wanker's posts

Fuck you making me look.
Its not real btw guys.

Not enough time has elapsed yet for him to be old enough to post. Ask again in two years.