Watch paint dry

ITT: post paintable memes and reaction images and webms.

Must be Sup Forums - television & film related.

I'm running out of ideas

what are some other good trash capeshit from the 90s or before?

I don't have it but paint joe rogan as a navi from avatar. I know I've seen it here.

yes

transferred on canvas waiting for paint.

link to all your paintings so far?

currently have like 50 done and another 50 in production

forgot to tripfag
dont have them all posted anywhere yet. Maybe make an imgur collection later. watchpaintdrytv on all the plizzatforms though.

any paintable rogers and petes?

saved

I like this one. How much does this shit cost ?

idk. what do you reckon it should cost?

min $50, max $250-350

how long does it take you to crank one out?

Hm, 100 dollars ?

I should try out painting again. This is the last time I tried, using leftover paint a friend had for a project before it dried.

kind of varies how long. I work on like 10 at a time and when I get a good color that works on other ones I jump around and whatever. Some shit like and where real quick and shit like and where a process of layering over days.

$25000 obo

saved

>$25000
That will come in time, boyo. But first you need to be famous so let me buy your work for 75 dolls

forgot pic

saved but there's gotta be a better rare dingdong to paint

no u

This is pretty good. Do you ever go on /ic/

been thinking of do a capaldi but as malcolm from thick of it. just to be a hipster dickhead.
I'm getting set up to do giclee canvas printing. probably going to hold all the ogs tbphwyf since they're eventually intended to be props

saved. aughta go well with the rest of the collection of actresses making weird anxiety faces

Make sure to emphasize the nostrils.

Have a couple times. Figure I'll do a dump over there next time I'm procrastinating about actually painting.
saved as fuck

who dis is?
saved. been trying to up muh diversity quota. out of 120 canvasses I have pic related and Beyonce superbowl face in production.
saved but not really interesting enough other than the /poltv/ maymay

any other good sad actor memes?

can we buy these or anything?

yeah dude why not? Even if it looks shitty just find a way to make how it looks shitty look interesting and bing bang bong you're knee deep in muff.

>who dis is?
Monte Hellman, famous director of films such as Two-Lane Blacktop and Silent Night, Deadly Night III: Better Watch Out!

google rose byrne sad. you'll find plenty.

yeah I should be able to make and sell prints on canvas or poster and whatever next week. Been too obsessed with just painting and cranking them out lately. so now they're just for shitposting. If you want to save and repost shit thatd be dope.

Pretty nice job, OP.

thanks m8

thats a deep cut. gotta lotta rlm shit for no reason.
top knowledge

lol already saved. think I'm gonna have to do a whole series of her goddamn faces. she needs to play a bitch more in movies. She's so good at contorting her face to look angry and annoyed and disgusted.

From "What we do in the Shadows", an aussie (or kiwi?) mock documentary about vampires sharing a flat.

i'd love to see either Pedro or Giga-Chloe

been thinking of doing a rogan one, maybe also one of alex jones when he was there
saved

Last bump with a classic (would actually pay money for it and hang it in my room)

how big are these paintings? Holy shit. Hilarious.

saved. thats a great idea btw. maybe throw in the other dude crawling out of the backpack on the ground or some shit. same drektor as the new Thor movie, which is either neat or a bummer idk.
saved so hard

saving again so i quit forgetting
def going to do a rare andre. was thinking of doing when he has lipstick and is cutting the mic cord.
saved and will probably be on a canvas tomorrow

I like the semen demon one

totally forgot I was working on him.
saved I dig it

Have you got a Trumpet man going?

Also, hows the Goose coming along

thanks bud starting doing 8x10s, but almost all of these are 11x14 or bigger. just started a few 20x24s.

I'm sure there's a hifi webm somewhere, but you get the drift.

me 3
saved but it wont be til after the next rare pepe is done. Definitely like the idea of doing a pauli hands meme on something though.

already got goose enjoying that shit, could do a set maybe
negative on Trumpet man. Been actively not finishing Goose goes to an awards show for some reason. pretty done with muh drive one.

saved because I need more asians
saved because I need more madses

was thinking about doing something based on this one.

doing a whole set

Mein neger, these are pretty good 10/10 thread

already saved for other porpoises but 2lewd4paint maybe
this is a quality labeef
ere breh

>need more asians
/m/ can be a goldmine for that if you look for Tokusatsu/Sentai (rubber suits and power ranger shit) threads.

brendan fraiser

Good stuff my man, where/how can we buy?

These are acrylic, correct?

word
working on it
not selling shit yet. you can like and follow and sub @watchpaintdrytv on yt and twitter and ig and I'll post updates there and probably here when I'm actually set up. The original plan was that they're going to be used as props in a show that is structured as a fuck you painting tutorial/qvc type of spoof show, with commentary and jokes and goofs and shit. Like the BvS paintings are related to an episode about the intricacies by which BvS is terrible in amazing ways etc. Like the set up is that I'm making a video to sell the painting, and ends up getting derailed by rants or chaos or whatever.

or I may just nix all that shit and just start selling them idk

holy shit that Drive one is excellent

yeah I just got some oils but I really like the dirty overly-watery scratchy acrylic thing I tend to do. Pic related is a water-color set I got going.

thanks saving that gif btw

thanks for ideas gotta go do things. 9/11 thread

post more memes dips

>cat in the hat
kek, nice

"Painter, tell me about your color palette."

Darkman, Return of Swamp Thing, Rocketeer, The Shadow, The Phantom

Grab a frame from this

How about Bryce?

goddamn thats all gold. def gonna do a phantom and probably tv swamp thing. shadow is silly looking too. 10/10
unironically what I'm going to do
mostly blues then reds then yellows then shadows then highlights then details. whats the most best star trek tv maymay face?

I would genuinely be willing to buy this.

Paint this one but make the background look like it's made of LEGO bricks.

I'm sure you've already done this one?

Here's one, OP. And a classic forced meme, at that.

Are you going to put all these in a gallery together?