Fucking Leftist NorthKorea Spy government is capturing all of the Right-wing politicians in Korea to just incapacitate...

Fucking Leftist NorthKorea Spy government is capturing all of the Right-wing politicians in Korea to just incapacitate them. including Samsung's owner.

Please Donald Trump, Help us. The fucking leftist government is trying to give out my whole country to North Korea. They're advocating all the things that NK do and blaming the whole thing to former right-wing government.

I wanna fucking tear apart Korean leftists. I wish them burn alive with Kim Jung-un.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZYS0w1n7h8
youtube.com/watch?v=zq54msMu3Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=8twsiSJ9iK8
youtube.com/watch?v=n_iBWC8Xvh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know that feel.

What I really wonder though is what happens with North Korea and the missiles.

My guess is Trump pussies out and signs a peace treaty with North Korea and it's boat people time for you Mr. Park.

As a witto piggu Engrish teacher this is all pretty weird. I'm gonna stay here tho if I can, even if you guys go full Juche.

Forgot my pic

Lemimjudangnationalasdemblymember.png

hmmm?
the MAJORITY of koreans voted for moon and we deserve this
thats democracy

I can't stand of how disgusting is when the leftists getting uncontrollably extrem. They're real NorthKorea's puppets.

utterly disgusting. they should all burn fucking alive. I hate commies and leftists with my whole passion. They deserve to fucking die as they ignored and neglected millions of NorthKorea people under Kim's oppression, just to pretend as if they're good people. actually what they do is supporting that motherfucking dictator while pretending they love peace.

I want them all fucking burn alive. or live the whole life under Kim's empire as North Korean people suffered.

Korea falling for beta leftism too?

I think the problem is with Korea itself.

40% voted for Moon AFAIK

Admittedly they skew young, and in 20 years 한국당 or whatever they'll be calling it then will be toast because 1/2 their voters will have gone to a better place

>and we deserve this
>Thousands of South korean ancestors and US army sacrificed their life to defend this country,

>50 years later, a fucking North Korean spy got elected as a president, and our whole effort deserve to be gone and vanished.

Commies really need to be shot by guns. they deserve the most painful death that exists on earth.

>pisspoor stone age country
>waaa waaa help us america we cant deal with them

worst korea is the fucking worst

t. former commieland shithole.

Korean leftism is both alpha and omega.

Mix the most hard-hearted totalitarian racist, powerworshipping barbarism that would make the Nazis blush with a strange ultrafaggy SJW persecution complex against literally anyone successful or educated and you have Korean leftism.

Kinda Killing Fields 2.0: Nuclear kimchee edition

Well Korea as we all know is a nationalistic country. Being anti communist and hence pro West seems to contradict with that. Interesting conundrum, eh?

The truth is that South Korea IS basically what the North Koreans call it ironically enough. It was established and maintained without the support of most Koreans. It was founded by collaborators. It does survive only thanks to US power, basically a 21st century French Indochina.

The truth of this fact is reflected in the distaste of pointing it out.

As soon as KDJ was left out of prison the bell began to toll for the Republic of Korea.

대한민국이 민주화에게 ㅁㅈㅎ된다

So long South Korea, we hardly knew ya. ;_; really

what the fuck are you talking about. we're just being fully intruded by filthy fucking kim's spies.

just like vietnam did right before they fall down. former NK executive said that there are 40,000 spies in Korea. around education field and military and official government. that was said 2004.

now? it's needless to say....

But are you just playing victim or are you people actually going to do anything about that?

shieeeeeet

Depends what you mean by "you people". Conservatives in Korea have a few serious problems:

1) North Korea is now a real military power

2) China is gaining in strength

3) Their core voters are dying off

4) The left have captured the media/tv/film industry and now politics and education too

5) America is getting both relatively weaker and more isolationist all the time

This adds up to a pretty red sky in the morning

to be honest, I'm just playing a victim.

at the last president election, I voted for Moon, the leftist president.
and what I will do is just fly over to USA, and enjoy to see tons of dumbfuck leftists in Korea get slaughtered by Kim Jung-un's army finally facing what they did. :) really wish that they come true

>trusting anglos

what you gonna do my fellow korean.

so fucking glad that someone speaks english is not a leftists who have no brain.

Not Korean actually, I speak English as a matter of course because I'm a witto piggu native speaker

wtf. whitto piggu-kun.
get off this fucking dangerous country as soon as possible. since the leftists getting harsher, it might be really unified after US army get withdrawn from this land.

I'm not worried at all actually. Nothing happens, nothing ever does. I mean, something political can is and will happen internally but since there is and won't be a war I think I'm pretty safe, foreigners here are unpersons and nobodies nobody gives a shit about us

Grimly, the same is not true of many thousands if not tens of thousands of people who are already practically public enemies

I hope the US embassy is compiling a thick list of people to give visas to in the event of things getting hairy for known conservatives here more than they are now

free shithole, unlike your plastic fake cunt, disgusting monkey

>I'm not worried at all actually
frankly I gotta agree with this.

but it's not because It's really safe, or it's going as just as it should.
It's because in somewhere in this land, in this country, someone is fighting against NK under the norm that they will protect their country.
even against the spies from North Korea. who constantly try to advocate NK and want US army to go away.

says a former soviet-union commie cum. which ended up utterly shithole that men get called 'polish' in England doing cheap labor work, and women go to wealthy Western yurop to sell their pussy.

this is what you get when you can't defend your country from disgusting hypocritic commies.

You know what you're absolutely right about South Korea in many ways but guess what it's still better than North Korea and that's all that matters

I really hate this armchair alt-right faggotry about a place you don't know anything about, this autistic muh blood ethnonationalism isn't the answer to everything

When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail, this isn't a fucking nail

Go to North Korea and you can enjoy all the fucking nails you want, oh but let me guess they're the wrong color of nails so that lets you wheedle out of that one and advocate for the Juche idea from the comfort of your European armchair

I would say fuck you buddy but then I remember that you literally know nothing about the reality of Korea at all so you're just speaking from total ignorance it's like a blind man describing a rainbow

nuclear holocaust cant come soon enough for worst koreans

>weak
>pathetic
>cowardly

>>weak
>>pathetic
>>cowardly

this is better than actually losing your own country to commies. and look at your country now.

about 70 years later, still a shithole. feels truly bad for ya desu. you should've lick USA master's ass hard and enthusiasically like my country did.

>this is better than actually losing your own country to commies
Isn't that what's happening to South Korea right now?
>about 70 years later, still a shithole.
aha, you saw some maps with european GDPs per capita. have you visited hungary? nothing to say here.

>Isn't that what's happening to South Korea right now?
yeah at then, we'll not deserve to look down former commie countries like hungary.

at least though, we've defended at the first big shot during 1951. even if it was mostly US army's help. we paid mass amount of our civilians death. overall land demolition.
but though, we stand back after 70 years. so commie countries just stfu. and further more,

fucking Yuro int motherfuckers stop mocking at our bro USA. there was no any hero-like country as USA in human history.

Based, muscular and ELITE leftist draining the swap by jailing corporate oligarchs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising

never4get

Eat shit fascist

Hello, Jeolla citizen.

I see you enjoy stay in Australia. Good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZYS0w1n7h8

cant wait for Korea to unite under the red banner

youtube.com/watch?v=zq54msMu3Sc

Lad what the hell is this?

we´re comin bucko

youtube.com/watch?v=8twsiSJ9iK8

This.
China, Saudis, Flips, all have started the purges to keep oligarchs on their toes. Putin got a 15 years headstart. It's time for the rest to join them.

this thread has been seized by the international proletariat
youtube.com/watch?v=n_iBWC8Xvh4

>hurr you can't be a western nationalist because being pro-west automatically turns you into a capitalist xD
AU FOUR LES SORALIENS

fucking this. but Koreans tend to ignore/twist regulations everytime they can't face reality

폭동이잖아 이자식아

>its a riot

what did he mean by this?

Le 40% lawyer man

Admittedly his approval rating is higher than that

my country can help ur country

can someone explain what is going on?

Is there like a center left government that is prosecuting Samsung shills?

들어오니까 더러운 개돼지새끼들이 진짜 좋아할 노래네 ㅋㅋ

>들어오니까 더러운 개돼지새끼들이 진짜 좋아할 노래네 ㅋㅋ
>It's a song that dirty dog pigs really like when they come in.

>dirty dog pigs

AMericans?

아니

why are so many leftists around the world are ultimate dumbfuck? do they have no brain?

does it even matter that the current korean gov is pro Northkorea? Big brother USA won't have little fat guy have it's guns and china now supports him more.
Germany has no real international stance either, we simply copy usa