13 reasons why

Did anyone watch this?
just finished it yesterday. was it good?

If you just watched it yesterday why are you asking us if it's good you spazz

Do women really kill themselves over shit like this? Or is the TV series a poor portrayal of mental illness and suicide? Or am I wrong for saying mental illness is the cause of suicide

its a meme where we're supposed to tell him if he should like something despite being more than capable of producing an opinion of his own

It was pretty good

women are retarded

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

holy shit i dont know man. they admitted shes a "drama queen" a few times in the show, though. i think its both.
but some parts were triggering as fuck, like the ACTUALLY cucking scene, and the
>skinny white outcast plans school shooting lol
thing

Only watched the last episode with my sister. It pissed me off how she was a roastie that had a network of support to help her. Yet the unstable "school shooter" kid had nobody. He was the real victim of the series.

Further, the cunt's male friend who tried to guilt trip the school councillor into believing it was his fault for her going through with the suicide. He was trying to help her, yet she wouldn't let him help.

Dunno, it really feels as though the series undermined suicide.

true. i also hated how he talked to the negroe, just because he didnt immediately go "OH YOU GOT RAPED LETS IMMEDIATELY GO TO COURT EVEN THOUGH YOU SAY NOTHING"

i really liked the gay manlet with the mustang. and i found the last episode really sad, i think the acting overall was good. desu, i think regarding acting its one of the best shows featuring such young actors.

>Yet the unstable "school shooter" kid had nobody. He was the real victim of the series
I'm glad it wasn't only me who felt this way
I felt bad for Clay, because that whore was manipulating him from beyond the grave through love. But Tyler was just a fucking wreck

tyler had it way worse. its terrible how they made it seem like hes an asshole.

also wtf was with alex?

Okay, let's be fair though. Tyler was a creep. He stalked a girl. Now, he was probably too big a pussy to ever do anything physical, but that's not cool.

The real victim is Jeff, and to some extent, Clay. Hannah deliberately set him up to be tape 11, so that only Bryce and Mr Porter would come after him. Everyone else would've already listened to the tapes before they got to Clay. Because Hannah knew Clay wouldn't pass the tapes to Bryce. She knew he couldn't sit on his ass and would do something. She also destroyed her parents by becoming an hero so fuck that girl, seriously. She made fucking idiotic choices, she was a coward, and she had a victim complex by the end. Also I can't feel much sympathy for anyone who kills themselves, because there's always another choice.

dude, tyler was a creep, but that dude had it way, way worse than hannah. and hannah... i couldnt deal with her

>well, you dont understand it, youre not a GIRL
>he said i have a good ass, brb killing myself

Obviously you've never struggled with mental illness or dealt with a close friend or relative with depression.

When you are depressed and apathetic - everything is difficult, insurmountable and draining. Small stuff really adds up and you begin to wander if things will ever get better. You can spend days obsessing and beating yourself up over a simple social interaction.

I thought the series communicated these things fairly well, but it was obviously lost on you

why havent you killed yourself then

anyone else wondered about the actual suicide scene? i wouldnt have thought netflix shows the suicide so explicit, especialy the along-the-arm cuts

I think the show was rated M or R from the beginning, so I was more surprised they didn't show any tits

was anyone else extremely triggered by the fat asian whore going all on about "OBJECTIFYING WOMEN" because someone wrote she has nice ankles?

When you see the parental advisory warning before the episode you know my nigga Bryce about to crush some ass

Can you not formulate your own opinion?

Im still depressed and in mourning of Hannah Baker. It's pretty sad. I can't blame a teenager for being so melodramatic, but she kinda brought most of that shit on herself. Bryce's gotta burn.

>Sup Forums autists
>able to relate to characters they can't directly self insert

I was triggered by her being a lying, back-stabbing, unloyal cunt and almost getting away with it

>work at McDonalds
>Hannah Baker comes in
>orders a double cheeseburger
>give her a normal cheeseburger
welcome to your tape

Is it true the show is romanticizing suicide? Is that even a bad thing?

Women kill themselves over getting raped, yes.

fucking lold irl

>13 reasons why
>names 1 reason

youre retarded faggot

kek

I've seen this meme a few times

A fellow veteran of the meme wars, what an honor
42nd Infantry, Bane Division, you?

>Was it good

Do you need people to tell you to have an opinion or something?

The rape is enough of a reason, but the others definitely made her isolated and depressed and contributed to her suicidal depression.

Is anyone going to answer this?

is this shithole really so filled up with newfaggots? srsly, fucking kys

It might be the worst show I have ever seen

>girl who kills herself is totally unlikable, constantly shitting on all of her friends
>she can't handle the bantz, but still throws it around
>gay girl is super closeted and afraid, despite the MAJORITY of on screen romances being gay
>girl just blames everyone for her killing herself
>the fuck can't listen to more than one side of a tape a week or some dumb shit like that
>everyone acting like it's some huge conspiracy
>even listening to the tapes in the first place

Fuck this premise, fuck this show

>killing yourself because of a pretty much violentless high school """""rape""""""

please faggot, theres way, way way way way worse things happening to people and they dont off themselfes. like, you know, actual backalley rapes with beat in faces and a torn rectum.

I think Bryce raping her ruins its mostly. Its 13 reasons why but the rape always is going to be the one people actually see as why she killed herself.

It did a good job of showing how the pieces fit together to a suicide not just being one big event then let it down with that.

Better would have been if she confronted Bryce to get the confession like Clay did to get the confession and he beat her up like he did to Clay telling her not to rat.

Also too much was done in ways that would never happen in real life. Also, the dialogue sometimes is completely cringe 40 years writing 16 years olds dialogue.

Parents did a good job overall and I'm glad they showed the suicide and the parents reaction. I think it was well done.

thats pretty good honestly
i wont have to worry about cumming inside

you gotta find an extremely labile bitch first, because a normal woman doesnt kill herself after being raped

I think it could have been good but was ruined by what I saw as feminist propaganda. It just put out all the things feminists say about rape that don't actually happen that often in reality - muh rich white jock rapist, muh insensitive counsellor who blamed me for getting raped, muh no one believed me so I was forced to kill myself and you're all to blame for it. Lots of it was very powerful (suicide scene was pretty raw and upsetting), but I found lots of it to be unrealistic and that put me off it. Also, thought there were too many competing storylines - school shooter one is clearly an attempt to make a second series relevant, and felt very forced and out of place.

fucking THIS. should have been raped by a nigger in an alley. and then left there to bleed out.

good thread to be honest, especially for Sup Forums

>>Sup Forums

>/reddit/

I got a bad aftertaste of the series. The story is literally based around a dumb girl who lives in perfect life conditions, gets a little bullied, kills herself and blames everyone else fot it. She literally ruined her own, her parents, the teens involved lives. Basically she spread her psychological trauma to the others. She also technically killed the photo creep.

I really couldn't empathise with her, maybe except the rape.

Also, why the fuck did they push the gay/lesbian agenda so much?

However, the show did have a few fair points and I liked it that they tried showing the lives and families of all the teens involved.

i agree with you absolutely. especially on the empathise and faggot part.

>episode 3
>dramatic music as two guys buy some alcohol
>they have to use fake id to buy beer
>they do some cringey peer pressure drinking contest
lmfao stupid Americans, I dropped the show at this point

>edgelords

Do you think anyone will bite?

>if you don't like this faggy YA schlock, you're just trying to be edgy

Okay I was kidding about dropping the show, but I had to pause it for a minute because I was cringing so hard.

>someone put his dick inside of me without even hurting me physically
>ge whizz better kill myself

kys faggot

This.

My gf is super into it at the mo so I've sat through like five hours of it.

>protecting your friend, the local rapist
>a picture of a guys ass is "blackmail"
>using tapes in the year 2017 and expecting teens to go out of their way to find devices to play them on
>its not stalking or weird when i come and stand outside various houses regularly
>fatal butterfly effect IF YOU EVEN GET DRUNK ONCE

Plus various others. Stupid and utterly unlikeable lead female. Feel bad for her parents and the main dude.

I think that people don't get that you're supposed to judge Hannah. She fucked everyone around her, and traumatised not only Clay, but her parents and most of the kids.

Tyler's role I think is to show how different people deal with similar situations. The guy got shat on throughout the series and no one cared, and a single event really contributed to starting everything off. He's supposed to show bullying from the male perspective, in contrast with hannah being the female one.

It made me realize what of a big loser I am

Use of
>Interwebz
>Shill
>Cuck

As if people talk like that in real life outside of among close friends bothered me

Say it with me, lads.

FUCK OFF, COURTNEY!

>Rich white jocks don't rape people
>Authority figures don't blame the victim
>People not believing you got raped isn't extremely depressing

>seeing a show that has nothing to do with politics as propaganda just because it deals with an extremely isolated case

This. When Clay called her out for making everyone else's drama about her, he was completely correct. In fact, Hannah was the third worst of them all. Bryce, then Justin, then her. She let Jessica get raped and said nothing even afterwards. She said nothing when she knew what happened to Jeff. She made their trauma her own and then further traumatized the girl she should have stood up for and the boy she loved who didn't deserve it, and Tony too. She sucks and I think she was supposed to to a degree.

>As if people talk like that in real life outside of among close friends bothered me
Watch alt-right protesters on any given stream

A 22 year old shot 4 men and 2 women, and then killed himself, because he never had sex
And Sup Forums praised him as a hero

Clearly, you're an autist

If you think Sup Forums praised Elliot Rodgers as a hero you might actually be mentally disabled and should probably get checked.

To me it seemed very obvious we weren't supposed to see Hannah in a greatly positive light with all the shit she does and sees without telling anyone

Which overall I understand why she wouldn't being a teen, all that stuff happening would be traumatising like knowing you are partly a cause of the friend of a guy you love dying etc
Overall everyone in the show is an absolute cunt, which is true of any highschool kid

>perfect life conditions
>parents store is failing, probably won't go to college because of that
>ostracized at school despite being called a slut that everyone is after
>every positive connection formed is soon shattered and broken for no real reason
Basically she's on the verge of poverty and is afraid to reach out to literally anyone because everyone seems to have ruined her

And then she was raped

>If you think Sup Forums praised Elliot Rodgers as a hero you might actually be mentally disabled and should probably get checked.
Only the most popular pink boards
r9k, pol, b

Google Sup Forums, Sup Forums comes up as the first result simply because it's the most popular
Obviously I don't mean smaller boards like /po/ or /cm/

Not Clay. But even she acknowledges that was all on her.

I think she owed Jessica so much more and it's fucking insane that she even made a tape for that girl that was anything but 10 minutes of apologizing profusely. She let Jessica down 10 times more than Jessica ever let her down and she never really acknowledges it.

>Only the most popular pink boards
>r9k, pol, b
t. wasn't on Sup Forums until after star wars 7

Okay, you are actually deficient in some way.

Do you understand the concepts of irony and sarcasm? Have you ever seen a joke? Nobody actually thinks a spoiled, disturbed loser who shoots people is a hero.

I'm getting a very strong impression that you weren't on any of those boards in 2014, or on Sup Forums at all for that matter.

Do you honestly think most of the people on those boards actually think he's a hero?

>my nigga Bryce about to crush some ass
lmfao

lmfao

It honestly made me uncomfortable

have you watched it? it literally shows how badly it affects all the lives around her, especially her parents. i'd be surprised if that scene where her parents find her didn't literally convince a bunch of people not to do it

>people saying Tyler needed help
>He could've just stopped being a creepy little shit
Nobody likes him because he was always up in everyone's business AND he was a fucking creep. Fuck that dude.

Alex looked like Justin Bieber

No because of the suicide their lives were all impacted and bad shit happened to them

Honestly it fits I. A way because she was a massive drama queen. I haven't finished the show but does it ever explain pills clay used take?

All of those make sense except the blackmail one. Of course they will find a way to play the tapes when they thought their was incriminating things about them on said tapes

I think it's implied they're antidepressants.

Marcus the nigger would have raped her too if they weren't in public together

Life is Strange: The Show

Right down to the utterly unlikeable main characters.

Did they say how she managed to cut both of her wrists with one hand, I only saw that one scene

She uses both hands.

Did she miss all the tendons?

I wondered that too.

They at least tried to make it look more difficult the second time though.

He is also overly vindictive.
>girl I stalked doesn't want to hang out with me?
>Whelp, better punish her by spreading out those stalker pictures I took to to further ruin her reputation.
>I'm such a victim, lol

Why is half the cast gay in the show and outside the show? What agenda are they pushing here?

Why is half the cast straight in the show and outside the show? What agenda are they pushing here?

redact this post immediately

More the message than the action. He only got two women so he is barely a hero

I think they went to make model organization.

So which ones aren't gay in real life besides the protagonist?

Down the tracks not across the road

it was really bad

teen drama shit directed by fucking Selena Gomez

Watch Riverdale for good teen drama lel

2nd season; that stalker kid in the next school shooting

screencap this.

Is it just me or this one long drawn out 90's style PSA about something gay that only people born after the year 2000 would kill themselves over?

Seriously, does it get better? The first episode was really fucking good and felt like a tv show. The rest of this shit literally feels like a PSA about men being ebul.