Is this Sup Forums: the game?

Is this Sup Forums: the game?

>1648
I form that Italy a 100 years earlier

So?

which country is best for forming italy?

i've tried so many times but i don't know how to play that game
>tfw brainlet

>Casual map painter
>not the deep liquer sim

I tried twice, once with Austria, once with Spain. Bith ended in bankruptcy after 20 years, with rebels tearing everything apart.

This was real though at least for interwars periods

>genoa still exiled to corsica

most Greek post I've ever read

we had this thread yday, actually today too

>eu4

rebels are not really a problem in eu4, you can take advantage of them easily

in CK2 they tear you apart. EU4 isn't that hard of a game to learn, it's only hard to master certain mechanics.

I had been busy taking care of Ottomans too though.

I know. I wanted it to continue. Problem?

I had watched some videos on youtube since the game seemed interesting to me (I have huge map autism) and torrented it, only to be lost on the millions of screens and not knowing how to do anything.

none, maybe its time for another general

Do it like I did, first watch others playing, there are tons of commented gameplay videos on youtube, go ahead and take an hour to watch it.

Then start the game and play the ottomans, it's just the best nation to learn the game, then when it's 1600 stop the game and rewatch a video to see the mistakes you made. Might be hard to start but when you catch the thing it's pure fun, and it's not that hard you'll see

It's pretty shit.

>be greek
>run country

On a serious note, make sure you're not breaking truces (e.g. fighting Granada early), and shit. Don't go over your force limit. Babby mistakes
t. used to be a babby

I've got about 700 hours on CK2 and am pretty good at it, but I fucking suck arse when it comes to EU.
I make about 10 years before I get war declared on me or I get dragged into a war where I immediately lose half my country

I love getting cucked by paradox :^)))))

Tell me in max. sentences what is so special about this game

It is an autism simulator where you can choose a country and paint the map in it's colour.

good goy

I get bored of Vanilla V2 after making Super-Duper-Germany by annexing Austria via unification and annexing PLC's cores via the annex trick, which is only like 20 years into the game.

You could probably use the annex trick on UK to get leafistan as a whole or India but I just get bored.

just pirate every paradox game

>Then start the game and play the ottomans
Cheecky cunt but yeah they seem to be the easiest nation to start.
One run with the teutons I hand ended in a month because I occupied Riga instantly.

>he needs 20 years to make super duper Germany
Under 10 years is minimum.

Noobs gonna noob.

>I occupied Riga instantly.
Huh? You mean you declared war against Riga? Why would that end your game?

stop playing albania m8 also get some good alliances right off the bat

They had alliances with the Poles.

Then don't declare against them?

Teuts aren't that easy if you're a beginner. If you want a babby challenge go for one of the Japanese daimyos or something

What should be my comfy cheevo campaign?

sweet harmony

Portugal is pretty easy.
You basically only get a challenge if you want to, and there's plenty of colonisation and inferior countries to train the basics of warfare and expansion.
Keep relations up with Spain, but don't ally them. They are a big enough buffer zone that France won't ever get to you.
Britain Alliance is pretty useless, drop it, it just migh end up dragging you into a conflict with Spain.
Portugal doesn't help you develop skills with diplomacy, though, since you only need to have good relations with Spain, not even an alliance. For diplomacy I recommend playing as a strong eastern HRE member; it's not the emperor so you don't get the emperor's troubles, the emperor protects you from eastern threats, and perhaps you might be able to expand eastward easily and you get to have a feel of how easy it is to piss of everyone.

>playing paradox garbage
>playing anything that is not from japan

Westcucks are so pathetic

I love playing Portugal and Netherlands and conquering the rich and weak infidels :D

>muh colonies
EU4 colonisation is boring as fuck, I usually play continental for that reason
What do you find fun about it?

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

t. weeb

conquering the inferior far away countries and getting rich

Name even one game from west this year that could be goty. Oh right, you can't.

>tfw the Dutch and British fought over you IRL
would have been fine with either (or preferably both) tbqh

I applaud your taste in animu grills.

v2's war mechanism is retarded

mario ode-FUCK

This game looks overwhelming but I want to fuck up South Korea and China and so on as Japan

its easy to do if china's mandate goes down because their armies will get shredded

Easy shit desu, Ming usually explodes so you can eat the Chinese states one by one.

Played as Japan before, conquered all of East Asia, got bored and quit

>conquered all of East Asia, got bored and quit
I got the same feeling. it was more fun when I started invading the western piggus in yurope

>Ming usually explodes
Have you played with the China DLC yet? Unless they changed something since the last time I played it Ming will stay strong as fuck forever.

I have never seen ming explode since mandate of heaven without player interference

This. Ming doesn't explode anymore.
However, losing a certain amount of Mandate will make their armies retardedly weak. It's at about 20-25 when you can go into battle with anything and shred them to bits during all phases.
Easiest way to make them lose Mandate is from the undefended border event, which is caused by a bordering Nomad tribe with enough development. Obviously, Japan can't trigger this, but perhaps you could assist one of the northern tribes.
Ming is meant to be taken down by the Manchus very easily with this event.

>fell for the meme and bought EUIV
>can't even play the game because I'm retarded
On the bright side, I got Crusader Kings II for free

Don't think so, haven't played in a while

Only way to play GSG is online, the singleplayer is just a non stop steamroll unless you specifically take something like Byzantium or Albania etc. and even then it's only hard for the first few decades

Something else?

prester john
ethiopia is fun : )

Have you done Choson One? If not, do both at the same time.

The game became boring for me desu. Once you know how it works it's just constant a circle of conquering as much as you can, waiting for the agressive expantion to lower and for the manpower to recover.
Maybe I'm just too autistic but I can't really not blob in this game, since I always feel like I'm wasting time if I'm not constantly getting stronger.

It can be confusing at first, but after a bit you'll realise that it's actually way simpler than it looks.

I meant something else than Korea desu. I just don't feel like playing in east asia right now.

Hmmm. Maybe!

Holy Trinity

CK2 is very fun

>conquered all of East Asia
Why stop there?

The only fun thing about playing east asia is starting colonialism there instead of yurop.

I have it.
Something else?

Redecorating

I just realized I don't have two of the poland cheevos. I guess that's as comfy a game as I can get. I think I will do those two.

which ones are those?
into space and hussars?

Yes.

Now, the only concern for me is about the space thingy. Since Poland is not in central europe, will it be difficult to reach the full techs before 1820? I don't want to play the game all the way to the end and not get this cheevo.

just get idea groups that lower tech costs for good measure. you should be good since you're already pretty close to institutions

Yeah, that's a good idea. And also I will keep a mind on staying ahead of time as much as possibl, and not forget about it.

Should be ok.

you might wanna do it quick too cause in progress games won't be compatible with the next patch on thursday

I'll set the game on the correct beta. But yeah I plan to finish it before then.

CK > EU

r8 aesthetic borders

you can keep playing on the patch you started
just set it on steam

Großcambodiums

Try playing Vicky 2 you fucking losers
my bro

Nice
Culture map?

Its an old save so I lost it but I went full autist and genocided all the Tatars and Crimeans for Theodoran culture and gave every province a Greek variation of its Tatar name

Solid 9/10, very good

aesthetic

>Provence exiled to Anjou

> genocided all the Tatars and Crimeans for Theodoran culture
that's the spirit

What's the point of this game? What is your goal here?

Great can you imagine what you did ?
Imagine, centuries later thousands and thousands of Asians living in the Steppes are spamming "i am a greek" on Sup Forums

map painting and roleplaying with strategy

It's just getting your head around the UI that takes time, EU IV is annoyingly simple once you get your head around it

Making a GROß version of a country of your choosing. You can make GROßPOLANIUMS for example.

>united provinces
wut

United provinces of Rio De La Plata: Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay and Bolivia

>American education

that just looks like a slightly larger argentina tho wtf