Why are the french medias making a so frightening image of Donald Trump ?

Why are the french medias making a so frightening image of Donald Trump ?

I'm from France and really upset about these useless leftists medias controlling the opinions.

Here are the news when you type "Trump":
- Trump election would cause "the end of our civilization," according to his former pen
- Donald Trump? "A sociopath," according to a former negro
- When donald Trump's wife plagiarize a speech from Michelle Obama

same thing every single day

He's a threat to globalism. Cheap workers and unthinking brown hordes.

>a former negro

>selon son ancien nègre

Trump himself is a dark horse candidate in the US, one which the media here doesn't really like. However, they've gotten over their initial denial and anger, and are in the bargaining stage. NPR recently had a story on "responsible nationalism", which is a concept they've shit on for the past two decades.

Your media is to the left of them and are still in the "anger" stage.

>selon son ancien negre
What the fuck does that even mean

>former negro

In french litterature, a negre is a ghost writer.

>a former negro

>according to a former negro
kek thats not how it works, my baguette friend

>a former negro

I thought michael jackson was dead

BLEACHED

>a former negro

>former negro
google translation lma fuckin oooo

yeah it's awkward, we (far right) make huge scores at every elections and everytimes every medias and political parties try to stop it, they make alliances and frighten the people against the FN (Front National)

Happening: Mother and daughters stabbed for being dressed immodestly in France.

Happening: Hotel hostage situation in Provence France.

Stay tuned for more French being murdered while their government does....absolutely nothing.

Man French sounds so fucking formal even when calling someone a psychopath. You guys are like the one culture that I still see fully stereotyped in my mind.

Just gotta learn to live with it.

Un nègre = a ghost writter

Too late Piere, a new meme was borned

Jews are niggers too!

The US media do the same thing. I'm not even a big Trump supporter, but the mania is hardly subtle. I had to push the Washington Post (a major, mainstream paper) off of my google news feed because their headlines were outrageous Salon-tier hysteria. One day Trump was a threat to start a nuclear war, the next his planned rapprochement with Russia was all about secret shady business dealings. I mean which is it? And multiple screaming headlines per day.

It's really most of the reason I like him tbqh.

>Provence
Hostage situation ? source?

Negre cannot be translated as Negro, the term is ghost-writer.

And I am not even French.

If Trump can win in America, then it sets the stage for nationalist canidates to gain support against the global establishment.

>according to a former negro

>former negro

Like a Michael Jackson, or...?

Youre probably a former jew