I think Melania copied Michelle Obama's words out of admiration and I think everyone is making a big deal about this

I think Melania copied Michelle Obama's words out of admiration and I think everyone is making a big deal about this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
ibtimes.com/donald-trump-explained-how-dominate-media-1987-i-play-peoples-fantasies-2218125
twitter.com/sageboggs/status/674325983797911553
nypost.com/2016/07/18/secret-documents-reveal-iran-could-make-nukes-sooner-than-thought/
youtu.be/9KtzdP7mR-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesnt know what plagiarism means

She fucked up (i.e. the person in charge of writing this slavic whore's speech).

OK.

In the larger scheme of things, nobody will give a shit though, right? It's Clinton vs Trump not his wife.

Literally no one cares except the shills and the people pushing Hillary's narrative.

wtf I hate Slovenians now

Sure mate that why it's the head line today. That why everyone is watching cnn right now. You dumb slut

>plagiarism in politics

EH OH LEL

Actually Melania just trolled the entire Internet and I love her for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

God bless this Slovenian Goddess!

Interesting...

No, it was one of her writers having fun while rick rolling people

Who gives a fuck?

a) she's the first lady, not the candiate
b) she's a fucking model, what did you expect?
c) do you think Michele Obama writes her own fucking speeches?

Barack barely can talk without a teleprompter if if if if if we if if if when... I guess but but but

Yo you stole my queen speech?

>the media doesn't try to find any little thing Donald does to blast him for it
I don't know why I even respond

Here is YOU

>Who gives a fuck?
Michelle Obama's speechwriter that is going to sue for copyright infringement, I would imagine.

You can't use his work without paying the man.

Get back to me when she plagarizes moochelles final thesis
>black in America: Mellania Trump

0,05€ wurden auf dein Trump-Foundation-Konto überwiesen

>That why everyone is watching cnn right now.

This isn't even remotely true.

niggers > slavs

CNN
Headlines that matter
>Pick One

>Headline Today
What are shills?

>CNN
Clinton News Network

You are literally proving my point

How dumb are you?

this is some okie doke

Michelle Obama has a patent on saying you have to work hard and your word is bond.

It was a long speech and she liked one passage of Michelle's speech.

That isn't plagiarism.

That is an homage.

I just can't think that Trump is smart enough to plot something like that

Anyone with a brain want to respond? Do we think this was just a happy accident / coincidence / screw up by the writer? Or was it possibly a Trump influenced plan like he has carried out before where he gets to get themselves into position for him while thinking they have the better hand only to have him lay down a royal flush on them.

I think Both Melania's team and Michelle's team bought the same fucking speech and then worked on it to change it a bit. Melania is a Mother. She doesn't have time to compare her speech to every other fucking speech in existence.

Melania Trump 2016: From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Michelle Obama 2008:
Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them,” Obama said at that time. “And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

>Sure mate that why it's the head line today.
Clinton Poke-bots
>That why everyone is watching cnn right now.
>watching cnn right now.
>everyone
>cnn

>pol will defend this

fuck me the cognitive dissonance of this place is sometimes a bit overwhelming

Donald Trump would never think of that, but John Miller is just crazy enough to make it happen.

Into the presss cycle by any means necessary
Now, thousands of women who otherwise would not watch Melania's powerful 30+ minute speech, will watch it in its entirety due to a couple artfully placed sentences. Thanks CNN!
4D chess at work

Either she is a bigger moron than I realized and plagiarized Michelle's speech from a youtube video she watched somehow believing nobody would notice, or her speechwriter is getting fired.

>implying anyone even gives a fuck about Michelle obama

please. the only thing anybody even notices her for is making stupid faces or the intro of h3h3's videos.

>pol will defend this
Honestly I don't give a fuck.
If you Clinton niggers need to attack a candidate's wife to gain some good boy points than I'm sorry for you.

>Trump's team gets caught blatantly plagiarizing Obama's speech

>n-n-n-no you guys, it's just tactics! Trump is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers

Look up the phrase confirmation bias sometime Sup Forums

Michelle's one was from 2008

Lol I haven't watched cnn outside of the debates for longer than five minutes in well over a decade.

Speaking of CNN, why'd they make such a huge deal out of Manafort "covering up" the Melania shit and then right after that they interviewed that Democrat jew bitch and asked her point blank three times if the Clinton campaign and the Democrats leaked the story and she stumbled around it and wouldn't give a straight answer. It was embarrassing. Ten times worse than Manafort pretending Melania didn't take Michelle Obama's speech.

See: sheriff's badge
See: every "offensive" comment Trump had made in the campaign

You're truly a dolt if you think they are making these "lapses" on accident

What was her speech writer thinking?
May as well write your own at this point

That man ripped off another mans speech? It's almost like they are having a laugh at how stupid you are.

Yeah, sure. Thats why the cunt was given a slot to speak, because Trump had to show off his "beautiful, intelligent, business savvy" piece of arm candy, and she reads a ghostwritten speech with plagiarized lines and tumblr-tier, cutesy pop culture reference.

>Ha ha ha ha ha!

Many such cases. Sad!

Michelle is the plagiarist. She time travelled to hear Melania.

That's because you're stupid.

>H-he was only pretending to be retarded!
The cult of personality begins...

Then you are dumb. He's been doing this since the primaries began

those aren't black values, michelle plagiarised whites

John Miller is Donald Trump.

>People think she writes her own speeches

lemayo

Good thing she's not running for political office or this could be bad.

So? This only means that the source material was written by some student in 2008 or earlier. God, Americans really are subhumans. Don't you have dead cops on streets and terrorists on your territory to care about?

Fuck off retarded chink

>ibtimes.com/donald-trump-explained-how-dominate-media-1987-i-play-peoples-fantasies-2218125

>“One thing I’ve learned about the press is they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational, the better,” he writes on page 56. “It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”

>“I don’t mind controversy, and my deals tend to be somewhat ambitious,” he added. “The result is that the press has always wanted to write about me.”

>He anticipated that the media wouldn’t get too hung up on whether a plan -- back then a building development, nowadays, a policy -- was workable. They’d still dedicate reams of paper, bundles of airtime, to chattering about it. “Most reporters, I find, have very little interest in exploring the substance of a detailed proposal for a development. They look instead for the sensational angle,” he wrote. “That may have worked to my advantage.”

You mean like Obama? The guy who ripped Deval Patrick's speech off VERBATIM?

What was she supposed to say? that she shouldn't teach respect to her son and that work shouldn't be valued? lmao stupid leftists

twitter.com/sageboggs/status/674325983797911553

It's not that intelligent really. "There's no such thing as bad publicity" is an old saying. This kind of shit is not unusual underdog tactics (he's hated by most of the media and has a pretty small campaign staff, so he's something of an underdog). It doesn't really take a genius to figure shit like this out. It just takes a savvy promoter in Trump's campaign. It's not even like it would be out-of-character either. Trump has said literally anything this campaign to get attention.

Meanwhile there is literally nothing you can do to make America watch a speech by pic related
kekkest of keks

>S-she plagiarized a speech from the current first lady out of respect

If she did it out of reverence, she would have said that it was a quote from Michelle Obama, but oh, that's political suicide to quote and agree with the other party, isn't it?

top kek

botch speeches are just regurgitated buzz words to make them look better

And they'll still call themselves red pilled for denying truths.

My god you faggots take the media slides so easily.

Meanwhile in Iran, they've revealed they're gonna kill us 4 years faster.

nypost.com/2016/07/18/secret-documents-reveal-iran-could-make-nukes-sooner-than-thought/

Michelle didn't write the speech either shillnon

Who do you want to look at for the next four years(possibly eight)?
Melanie and Ivanka
Hillary and Chelsea

That has been the go -to reason for everytime Trump does something wrong, that one can't be sure if he is faking it or not. And Sup Forums so easily believe it is former to insulate their leader from any misgivings.

Plus i did see the 'plagiarized' area, there were decent attempts to hide the plagiarism so faking it is a hard sell

Tiffany desu

Just watch the result - a Trump bump with women
Proof is in the pudding

Melania is going to say that she's sad that they are attacking a woman, that she nods Michelle in her speech, they share the same values and was raised the same, just because she's on the republican party doesn't mean she doesn't share those same values

At the same time Melania is getting media coverage, people are going to hear her voice, how she's trying to speak English and making the effort to be a proud American

And Trump's internet people hid the Rickroll just for you faggots

Trump is playing the media once again, everyone is talking about it and he didn't had to pay for the coverage, everyone recognizes Melania, the media and the left is committing Sudoku by attacking a woman

8D Chess

That dont matter to me , what matters is the cult of personality that Sup Forums has for Trump

>implying I want Hillary to win

>decent attempts to hide the plagiarism
>Just adding or removing 1 word
>Rick roll reference
No speech writer in their right mind would do that. Heck, even if I had to copy her speech, I would change the order of the words or using synonyms

That's what happens when people are exposed to a highly charismatic leader, they tend to cling with everything possible. This is not unique to Sup Forums
Don't know how that relates to your meta study on pol, but I'm the real world it spells defeat for the leftists, gg

They changed some of the word structure so it is not 100%.

>I would change the order of the words or using synonyms
Then it looks like someone is not playing attention to how Trump speaks. He uses simple words with short sentences. If anything the altered speech has shorter sentence chunks than the original.

But yea, say Trump did do it on purpose. Why such a small portion? It is not as if Trump is known for his subtly. If he really wanted to do it, he would have announced that he plagiarized it and the crowd would still love it

Melania dindu nuffin

It's a handful of throwaway lines from a much larger speech. Relax.

In all likelihood, whoever did write this speech probably used former first lady speeches for inspiration, copied these lines with the intent to change them for uniqueness, and just didn't; an honest (albeit clumsy) mistake.

Everyone needs to stop acting like children.

youtu.be/9KtzdP7mR-4
She also copied Rick Astley

>This is not unique to Sup Forums
Oh of course. This is not the first time right wingers formed a cult of personality over some charismatic leader. And it sure as hell won't be the last. But it seems ironic to see Sup Forums mocks berniefags for being sheep, deluded etc etc and behaving like this.

>the real world it spells defeat for the leftists
In the real world nobody wins when there is cult of personality.

Cult of personality had formed around every great leader in history

kys

Of course it's not 100%, she wouldn't say Obama in her speech you dimwit. I don't get paid for writing speeches and yet I know that if I have to plagiarize so people don't realize it's plagiarism, I'd keep the idea but change the wording and the order of the ideas. Anybody who had to write a project knows that
>Why such a small portion? It is not as if Trump is known for his subtly. If he really wanted to do it, he would have announced that he plagiarized it and the crowd would still love it
Seriously, just keep posting chink chicks since this is too hard for your brain to understand

now post the rest of the speech

Usually most are done after they finishing leading or even during. Never before

>change the wording and the order of the ideas
That would kill the whole point of the speech ffs, did you even read Scott Adams' articles about Trump's persuasion method. If anything Melanie's altered speech is more effective than Michelle since it is less long winded

>Can't refute the point
>Better be a racist
Kill yourself.

How can she be blamed for plagiarism if she didn't write her speech?

Principal agent relationship buddy.

Hmm..I believe that bullshit would not hold in the court of law.

Yes it does. Explicitly lol. A principal is responsible for the acts of its agent.

Nah, you must be a really stupid man if you think that you can win such weak case.

Lol. Okay. Funny thing is I'm actually a lawyer.

What do you think about Clinton case?
Is the law officially dead in the US?

The Clinton case is a joke. The law was general, not specific, intent. The whole thing is a joke.

Rule of law is not dead, but it will always suffer at the hands of political reasons.

Some people are saying Michael Obama plagiarized those lines from someone else. Is this true and if so who?

>Never read the art of the deal

He explains his full MO right there, and people STILL fall for it!

Get 'em Lithuania

Silly Burger, Americans don't read books.

Of course it's true. It was Trump's plan to expose Michelle for what she was all along. Like always he succeeded.