There muthafucking snow in this muthafucking Slovenia on the 13th of November already! Has your country had snow yet...

There muthafucking snow in this muthafucking Slovenia on the 13th of November already! Has your country had snow yet this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes today, it snowed in Emilia Romagna and in other parts of the country.

Didn't even know it snowed that close to the sea desu

>it snows in italy but not here

Like month and a half ago

It's not that close.

Since early October lmao

Snow is wonderful.

Is October snow normal in Sweden? It's not usual for it to snow in these parts before mid December but then again we don't exactly live on the roof of the world.

It's a bit impractical, but it's also an essential part of the year and brings back childhood memories, so I agree.

>early October
does your summer end in july or what. or do you skip autumn?

never seen snow in my life
there's usually some up in the mountains near mt. kosciuszko
they're called the snowy mountains so i assume there is anyway

Sometime last month it snowed here. A little snow on the ground now. I like in Vermont btw

Here.

>mt. kosciuszko

do australians even know how to pronounce that?

Depends on where you live. In some places it can even snow all year around. Last midsummer it snowed here (Kiruna). I would guess the southern part of the country gets their snow around know or the next few weeks.

now*

>he has never had a snowball fight

we say koz-ee-os-ko
don't think it's right

lucky bastard. there is a kangaroo, no snow, definitely, a lucky bastard.

Yeah in winter lmao why does it snow in summer in Europe????

>he has never gone in a snowfall during the evening under the street lamps

Absolutely nothing is more beautiful, calm and peaceful than that.

I've never seen snow too
Who here is 'never seen snow in life' masterrace?

It happens only in northern europe, why do you think people call them snow niggers?
How yes, he doesn't have snow but he can find a deadly spider in his house every day: very lucky.

Damn, wh*tes are pathetic

Yes, but only in the mountains. A ski resort in Catalonia has opened the ski season.

>It happens only in northern europe

It has snowed in May before here.

Only in the mountains

>Argentina
Fucking degenerates, we had our snow in june, july and august.

but kangaroo, man, kangaroo!

Here it can happen but it doesn't count if it snows on mountains.

fucking hate snow

yes, weirdly we had snow for a day mid-october. fortunately it's now permanent autumn-rain season again so the world makes sense

snow is fine, slush is hell

I have literally never seen snow in my entire life

I did see a frozen lake when I went on holiday to England though so that was something

Ola amigo, gib pass.

Kangaroos are assholes who will try to kill your doggo.

Apparently there was some snowfall in parts of Scotland and the north last night. It didn't snow last year so I hope to see some this winter. Would be especially comfy if it snows on Christmas, only remember that happening a couple of times so fingers crossed
Would prefer the Australian climate minus the skin cancer over a max. few days of snow per year tbqh

if we're lucky we might get 1-3 cm in january-february

This desu

what the fuck did you just say?

yes 1-3 cm of slush

even took pic. my home road

>he has never experienced the joy of watching drunk european backpackers on the beach after christmas and new years parties

I see a lot of tourists who don't realise how violent kangaroos are get injured.
They look like they're trying to hug you and some tourist will run up for a photo, only for them to swing back onto their tail and kick their ribs in

youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

Post the video at least

Same here in Liguria.
It's been like 5 years since last time i had snow in my garden

Pic related it's me with your daughter.

yes, we usually get snow from october to may, but of course in the mountains

It doesn't snow here

it doesnt snow in any parts of danmark?

You do realize how small Denmark really is right?

Well they might have a mountain that gets snow

>denmark
>mountains
kek/10

Their highest """"mountain"""" is 171m high lmao

rarely some parts get a little bit, but generally the country is too coastal to get any snowfall.

>Has your country had snow yet this year?
we've had some snow already and we usualy have it on early november but this year we have +5C

Snow pretty much everywhere above 1000m.

>mfw I can see the snow covered mountains in the distance
>mfw I have to work and can't go there right now

Life is suffering

Denmark is one of the flattest countries on earth.

nice user

He's lying. Sure, it doesn't snow a lot, but it snows every year no matter where you live in this shithole.

I'm not lying you spacker, I live on the coast and it rarely, if ever, snows there. and most of the country happens to be coastal climate.

There are many of your countrymen here, just make sure that your skills involve something more than putting bricks on top of each other.
Btw the only girl that I've dated with some seriousness was a Ukrainian girl, she dispelled all notions that Sup Forums screams about women being cruel cunts. Although it didn't last, she was always good to me. Including after dumping me. Why does Sup Forums lie so much?

First snow melted as fast as fell in end of October. There's no snow since then

Yes, I took this pic this morning.