Its good

Its good.

>Felicia Day
>Patton "women are superior" Oswalt

Incorrect.

Come on user - you can't just LIE on the Internet

Yep.

But the edgelords around here can't admit it, because some of the cast have political views they don't approve of.

But im not lying user

This.

I agree. It could have been much, much worse. Jonah is likable, the riffs are mostly on point, good selection of movies, awesome set designs and miniatures and even Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt are atleast tolerable.

At least its made by the same guy.

>Patton "HILARY DIDN"T WIN?! REEEEEE!" Oswalt
>Patton "You're a sexist shitlord if you didn't like the new Ghostbusters!" Oswalt

go back to bed pat

Got me on Patton, But Felicia Day is just the worst fucking thing to happen to all of the stuff I've loved since childhood. If she were attractive, I could look past the pandering horse shit but she's fucking hideous so its just a slap in the face when she pops up in something I liked.

"No."

THAT LMAO

>watch pilot
>see wil wheaton
>immediately shut off netflix
No thanks

Yeah its fine.

Hes in 30 seconds of the entire season

>being this triggered

Need a safe space, kiddo? Reddit'll do ya nicely

And if he were the host and they forced Felicia Day and Patton "let the bull give the eulogy, its what she'd want" Oswalt to commit suicide on national television I might consider giving it a watch.

He's still in it, though. I stopped watching Dark Matter when he popped up too.

Too bad for you. Its pretty good

Is there's a MEGA upload for this? I wanted to watch it on Netflix but I wanted to see if it worth the monthly payment.

The first episode was terrible. The second episode had really good riffs. The Mads were more or less non-existent in the first episode (besides the weird Patton bumpers that make no sense), but were terrible in the second episode.

I'll be watching the third one tonight. I think maybe the first episode just picked a bad movie to riff.

I expected absolute shit and as someone who watched the original series was surprised at how similar it was to that. Also, how past this kind of reference snark I've gotten.

Dropping invention exchange and the musical bit about monsters around the world seemed like they were trying to say "LOOK MIKE WE CAN DO MUSICALS TOO" but that's probably my imagination.

As opposed to the old series, where everyone but Mike was an Al Franken voter?

>(besides the weird Patton bumpers that make no sense)
I think they're trying to imitate the bumpers on local TV screenings of movies. You know, like MST3K started out on TV23 Minneapolis.

>People stopped liking it cause Felicia and Patton
>Who aren't the focus of the fucking series.

Wil Wheaton is incredibly Reddit, you faggotbundle.

It's not, though.