Character drops an n-bomb (won't even type the real word but you know what which word i mean)

>character drops an n-bomb (won't even type the real word but you know what which word i mean)

Why is this allowed?

you can say "nitrogen" on here you dumbass

Fuck off you dirty hippy. Nukes are great.

We all know we're nerds, that's why we're on here

The irony of this thread being a lot of you wouldn't dare call someone a nigger to their face irl.

Shhhh the chemical companies will get you for that

What's the n-word? Notre Dame? Nascar? Nigger? Nashville? Nope? Never?

What the fuck is it?

You're the only one who's said it so far bud

I'm black so it'd be considered ok

I'd still defend a white guy if he did it tho

Watch the n-bombs, bro

>n-bomb

It's obviously Nucular bomb

jokes on you, I say it to my mom every day

Why the fuck would you drop an n-bomb here you disgusting fuck

cool it with the antisemitic remarks!

why would saying nigger not be allowed? everyone knows blacks are stupid and inferior. they should be genocided. it's logical.

Wait, which word was the n-bomb in my list?

It was Nashville, wasn't it?

Don't fucking say it again I swear to god

N(igger)A S H V I L L E

That speaks more against blacks -- or niggers as I like to call them -- than you think.

It's a word. People should learn not to get triggered by words.

Don't mind if I drop my d-bomb in here (d stands for doubles)

Spoken like a true nigger.

>13% of the poplulation, 50% of all violent crimes
13% of the poplulation, 50% of all violent crimes

Why are niggers allowed?

lets try to cool it with the n-bombs

Really makes you think huh?

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

How big is your dick?

Which one? These?

lmao so true, holy fuck Sup Forums and Sup Forums just got BTFO'd again XD
have an upvote my fellow memer

Not that impressive, only just over 6"

Watch the n-bombs

PC Culture is white genocide. People are waking up. That's why Donald Trump won the election and were dropping bombs on the sand niggers. Niggers and Jews will enter the spotlight next as the thorns in our heels and then we can all finally live our lives in peace without crime and deceit. Honestly, niggers and Jews and the whites that follow and protect them are lucky action hasn't been taken already now that Trump is president. Were just humoring you. Giving you some time to reconsider your past stances or get out, or kill yourself. Either way, PC timeline is over and you faggots are going to die or leave, and I'm going to laugh the whole time.

>Living near niggers
LMAOing at your life

why are these things allowed to exist

@81747031
@81746992
@81746915

Heres your pseudo (You) fellow memers.

And a quick bump do you dont leave empty handed.

i cant tell what is satire and what is real anymore

>there are people out there who will assault you for using a word
>this is your fault
Liberal logic

>n-bomb

last warning

You lost the election and your thoughts and opinions don't matter. People who think like you are the joke to the majority right now. We matter, you do not matter. The things we wanted and voted for, we are going to get. Thank you for hoisting up Hillary as your candidate so that we could easily win the election and have our way. We also control all the branches of government. It's over, politically correct is finished.

>Alt-right culture is black genocide. People are waking up. That's why Hillary Clinton won the popular vote election and we're punching Nazis. Libertarians and classical liberals will enter the spotlight next as the thorns in our heels and then we can all finally live our lives in peace without crime and deceit. Honestly, classical liberals and libertarians and the blacks that follow and protect them are lucky action hasn't been taken already now that Hillary is president. We're just humoring you. Giving you some time to reconsider your past stances or get out, or kill yourself. Either way, the white timeline is over and you faggots are going to die or leave, and I'm going to laugh the whole time.

I like to think I'm not a huge racist, I have fucked black girls and have hung out with black people, but I have called a black person a nigger to their face a few times. Once was at a bar when one was being a piece of shit, another was when one grabbed my younger cousin and was trying to beat him up. After I beat the fuck out of him I called him a nigger. Most of the black people I know agree there is a difference between black people and niggers. See yesterday in Ohio as an example. Protip: The nigger was the one with the gun.

>hillary not president

stopped reading before I started

>won the popular vote election

>Trump isn't a kike lapdog

This is my favorite Sup Forums mental gymnastics meme. You fucking kikelovers are gonna get gold in the mental olympics you keep this shit up.

>JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS!!!! XDDDD

I imagine you would Drumpftard. Enjoy your one-year president before he gets impeached, and we establish our God Empress Hillary as Madame President. Trump will be put on trial for collaborating with Russia, and all of the Drumpfkins and Alt-Righters will get BTFO. The power of the white man will finally disappear and we'll enter a new age of peace and tolerance under her feminine wisdom.

And to those who will fight, will be forgotten. You've been warned, Drumpftard.

bunch of naggers nagging in this thread

You mad kid? You think I give a shit about your little tantrum insults? You think anyone cares about what you think anymore after you lost the election? You mad? Meanwhile, my candidate is the president and were bombing sand niggers and deporting brown crime people. Again, you mad?

My asian friend once called a guy a "fucking nigger".

Meh, 6.7/10.

You're gonna need to do better at moving those balance beams if you want to win the mental gymnastics fat alt-right cuckboy.

I'm happy. I'm not the one who put Hymie Trumpberg in the White House. I can sleep at night with a clean conscience knowing I'm not a kike lapdog. Can you?

It's whomever, not whoever.

Awwww, the false flagger bitch is mad because he lost the election. Only has one empty talking point, as if Sup Forums was ever concerned with Israel Jews. It's the ones on the home front that are the problem. Now go false flag in anger some more with the knowledge I bestowed on you loser. You mad?

Were Drumpftards a mistake?

Cool, what role will (((Jared Kushner))), (((Ivanka Trump))), (((Steven Mnuchin))), (((Boris Epshteyn))) (((Jason Greenblatt))), (((Carl Icahn))), (((Avrahm Berkowitz))), (((Gary Cohn))), (((Reed Cordish))), (((David Friedman))), (((David Shulkin))), (((AIPAC))) and (((Benjamin Netanyahu))) play in this rope day against the Jews?

I didn't lose shit. The ones at home are the ones you gave the White House to you stupid fucking kikeloving nigger. But hey, keep moving those goalposts you bootlicking kike lapdog.

>i-i'll post a frog, that works on Sup Forums

Mad little election losing false flagger. Go cry some more sweetie. :) No one cares about you. We won. You mad? :)

Am I mad? I'm not the one whose defending his God Emperor on a fucking Vietnam basket weaving imageboard site.

I like how you keep posting the same shit over and over without actually answering their points. It reminds me of a certain chosen people.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Jew.

You keep replying and you're talking as though you are angry. You mad? Mad because you lost? Mad because no one cares about libcucks and niggers anymore? Mad because were dropping 21 ton bombs on sandniggers? Mad because you lost the election? Oh yes, you mad.

>There was a stir as of a very polite first-night audience. Only a handful of scientists were present, a sprinkling of high brass, some Congressmen, a few newsmen.
>Alvin Horner of the Washington Bureau of the Continental Press found himself next to Joseph Vincenzo of Los Alarnos, and said, "N 0 W we ought to learn something."
>Vincenzo stared at him through bifocals and said, "Not the important thing." Horner frowned. This was to be the first super-slow-motion films of an atomic explosion. With trick lenses changing directional polarisation in flickers, the moment of explosion would be divided into billionth-second snaps. Yesterday, an A-bomb had exploded. Today, those snaps would show the explosion in incredible detail.
>Horner said, "You think this won't work?" Vincenzo looked tormented. "It will work. We've run pilot tests. But the important thing ∼"
>"Which is?"
>"That these bombs are man's death sentence. We don't seem to be able to learn that." Vincenzo nodded. "Look at them here. They're excited and thrilled, but not afraid."
>The newsman said, "They know the danger. They're afraid, too. "

You're less of an American than those sandniggers are you kikeloving mongoloid. You drank too much of the alt-right Kool-Aid and your brain is rotted.

>"Not enough," said the scientist. "I've seen men watch an H-bomb blow an island into a hole and then go home and sleep. That's the way men are. For thousands of years, hell-fire has been preached to them, and it's made no real impression."
>"Hell-fire: Are you religions, sir?"
>"What you saw yesterday, was hell-fire. An exploding atom bomb is hell-fire. Literally."
>That was enough for Horner. He got up and changed his seat, but watched the audience uneasily. Were any afraid? Did any worry about hell-fire? It didn't seem to him.
>The light went out, the projector started. On the screen, the firing tower stood gaunt. The audience grew tensely quiet.
>Then a dot of light appeared at the apex of the tower, a brilliant, burning point, slowly budding in a lazy, outward elbowing, this way and that, taking on uneven shapes of light and shadow, growing oval.
>A man cried out chokingly, then others. A hoarse babble of noise, followed by thick silence. Horner could smell fear, taste terror in his own mouth, feel his blood freeze.
>The oval fireball had sprouted projections, then paused a moment in stasis, before expanding rapidly into a bright and featureless sphere.

~Isaac Asimov - "Hell-Fire"

Nah I'm just taking pleasure in triggering a Drumpfkin snowflake.
>lmao dude muricah

Americans were a mistake.

>That moment of stasis – the fireball had shown dark spots for eyes, with dark lines for thin, flaring eyebrows, a hairline coming down v-shaped, a mouth twisted upward, laughing wildly in the hell-fire-and horns.

Awwwww. You just keep repeating yourself mad little loser. The difference between us is that I am humiliating you and having nothing to lose because I won the election and things that I want are happening, I matter. You lost everything and no one cares about the crybaby libcucks anymore. :(((( Go post another blacked thread sweetie. It's all you've got. We won the election. You mad?

>>i-i'll post a frog, that works on Sup Forums

>Bombs afghan
Hillary
>Deports Spics
Is
>Keeps factories local
Not
>Shoots nigger trying to steal my weapon and choke hold arrest his gang friends, no charges pressed
President

We won sweetie. :)

>Implying I'm a liberal

kek you're the one repeating yourself you obvious fucking kike, anyone with a brain that works can see you alt-right faggots are nukikes and heeb lapdogs that hide behind dumb memes because in reality you're just scared little boys.

>so ass ravaged can't even make original coherent replies anymore

Sorry loser. :( You mad?

We know you Jews won. Now it's our turn to remove you. History, just like you, repeating itself. Enjoy meeting the rope Shlomo.

>Complains about Hillary bombing the Middle East
>Bombs the Middle East
>Jerks off their God Emperor to it

Are Drumpfkins mentally retarded or are they- no, never mind they're just retarded.

>Keeps factories local

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Notice how this meme spouting kike hasn't replied to these posts? It's because the kike can't handle the truth. So now post another LE KEK FROG XD from /r/The_Donald and know that your death is coming soon.

>liberals so bootyblasted in this timeline they have to claim they aren't actually liberals and pretend to hate jews

If you had asked me how absolutely pathetic and destroyed liberals would be after the election, I would have never predicted this. This is fucking hilarious. This is what makes life worth living. These people are so broken and embarrassed because everyone woke up to their bullshit and embarrassed Hillary and their party on a national level. This is euphoria. Thanks for the entertainment sweeties. You're so pathetic hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaa. Good game.

>liberals

You literally have nothing to fall back on than this you fucking dumb kike. I was voting republican before you knew which of your dads dicks tasted better you fucking kike puke.

Cringeing at you rn honey.. I'm embarassed for you.. you can try again in 4 years but you'll probably still lose because everyone thinks libcucks are so pathetic rn. Good game. :)

great thread

Dead thread, unfortunately. The Drumpf shill probably got BTFO and ran away to his r/The_Donald safe space.

how long will easy triggered libcuck (You)s last? I thought they'd stop by now but pathetic false flagging libcucks are still taking my effortless bait. You mad?

don't comment on my posts faggot

Please find something else to do Mr Rabbi

Dun, dun dun, another one takes the bait.
Dun dun dun, another libcuck is mad
and another one mad
and another one mad
you mad
you mad
you mad

Hey. You lost the election dude, you lost and you are mad!!

How is president clinton doing in office?

oh wait lmao.......

I call plenty of people niggers. However, none of them are black because I don't talk to niggers

thanks for reminding me of this