Opinions on (((Jazz Jennings)))

This thing has it's own TV show in the U.S, and in case you couldn't tell, it's a tranny.

What does Sup Forums think about this kike abomination? Is it the mother's fault? Or was it just born a degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ2Y93SNB0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

profltip: stop using apostrophes as a rule

It also has a YouTube channel : youtube.com/watch?v=gQ2Y93SNB0M

Abomination of god.

Drinking their own kool aid

I've seen it. It's funny as shit because every episode is this little faggot getting called a faggot degenerate every dy and how he has to deal with being a faggot.

Funny as shit.

Is that Will Smith's daughter/son?

It's propaganda, of course.

=] =]

Well, if nothing else it puts paid to the myth that if you "transition" early you would be more convincing.

Dat man face

Does she have a small feminine penis?
I'm asking for a friend

Pretty sure this show is 100% staged and the scenes of it getting harassed and bullied are to make normies embrace trannies.

It's the same shitty reality TV channel that has "Let's watch this because we are bland, suburban whites" shows about super fats, midgets, etc.

Except this mixes reality TV's faking of situations with pushing an agenda.

It'll eventually go off the air.

No way. A tv show? Staged? Impossible.

Remember if you pay for cable you are supporting this.

clock girl

I think you mean TLC? My mom is always watching that shit... It just amazes me how people can sit there and watch that. Then I look at the news and see "the struggle to get transgender bathrooms" and I'm not even surprised anymore.

It's called a ladystick, shitlord

I think you mean cock girl

Yep, that's the one.

Funny about your mom. Mine said something to the effect of "What kind of crappy parents do that to their son?" last time I was home.

lol you sound jealous because she's more successful and has more money than you.

back to shlumblr

>((( )))
this is getting old
_______

>implying you wouldn't

I think she's really cute.
Just needs a nose job.

Ever seen It's Always Sunny? I'd definitely react like Mac does with the tranny.

Anyone can look like a girl with enough hormones, but they still have a fucking cock which makes them male. I thought Russians were supposed to be against degeneracy?

Are you serious? Half this board would pay to fuck her

the commercial from the latest episode shows her talking to a dude on Skype and he asks her out...

cut to her friend (also a fucking tranny) saying, "there are some things he's won't understand!"

> yeah, the big cock between your legs

she has her dads nose

topkek

>jennings
>jenner
>(trans)jender
and probably 7 other fake fucking tranny sacks of garbage all spawning into existence at the same time pushing the narrative
oh wait theres no agenda lmao nevermind
neeevveerrrmind guys, just the HAARP waves getting at me again

His optimism: gone

Her parents are just incredibly ugly and Jewish, if anything Jazz is more feminine than her mom.

I feel sorry for the father. You can see the light in its dad's eyes is gone.

>and penis

It literally looks like just a copy and paste of the nose.

>only half

On the contrary, Jazz shows us how someone with really bad trap genes can become pretty qt if they start early.

It is for the greater good

My qt gf

>implying you wouldn't you insecure rats

>She