*wins gold*

*wins gold*

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22061653
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*inhales*

>"The Norwegian Olympic delegation has brought around 6000 doses of asthma medication to the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics"
what's their problem

*wins tours*

asthma

Yeah right

OAN
A
N

It's just a coincidence
:))))))

TEST THE INHALERS

THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT

so what do you think we use the asthma medication for. diabetes?

if we take away their inhalors will they lose?

absolutely

OAAN (Olympic Athletes with Asthma from Norway) when ?

it would be extremely painful

You're a big guy...

6000/109/16=
3.4 doses for every athlete every day...
and not all athletes take it, not all are there every day
totally normal btw

Dude it's fucking legal. They got a doctor to say they have athsma. It's not their fault they have socialized medicine!

Y'all salty af. Norway's been killing it in the winter olympics since before inhalers were invented and y'all tryin to blame it on that?

You belong in the same place as the Pats fags who try to claim that pass to Foles was illegal formation.

Dealwithitville.

In 2022, everyone would depend on inhalers.

Cyclists have been depending on it for decades, what took so long for the rest of the sports to jump on the train?

Though I'm pretty sure other sports jumped on it long ago, but for some reasons someone decided to bring some lights on it now

I was just joking around desu, don't really care about their asthma. They are without a doubt one of the best countries in the winter olympics.

Ventolin relaxes the muscles in the lungs to open up the airways and make breathing easier. Not surprised athletes are using it in high pressure situations or when they have physical exertion.

No one cared who they were until they won Olympic Gold

they're a traditionally very strong winter sport country

waste

Just like your country

To be fair we have pretty bad air quality here. Chinese pollution is mostly to blame.

Most athletes do have asthma of some sort, most people do

The thing is that mild asthma only emerges when you're pushing your lungs to the absolute limit which is why you see a lot of endurance athletes diagnosed

Norway is as far as I know the only country that has voluntarily given the media the entire list of medications brought with them to the Olympics. We have nothing to hide.

It's LEGAL for a reason, you know. Just saying. It's a non-issue.

>Has asthma
>Beats every healthy person in marathon distance

at least i dont have squinted eyes

Mongolians btfo

The whole point of an inhaler is to stop asthma being an issue who mong

What we're talking about here is exercise-induced asthma.

Well, being Asian is better than being a fucking s*rb. Don't you have some rats to eat, third worlder?

it was a joke you fat piece of shit

they literally choke

no your dog ate them so when your dog shits it before you eat him you will have a dessert as well

It's not normal astma. It's a type of breathing problems caused by extreme amount of training in cold temperatures.
But why is the asthma medicine such a big deal to you? Why do you think it's ALLOWED for everyone, including completely healthy athletes, to take asthma medicine? WADA don't give a shit, why do you? You're being fooled by word of mouth here on Sup Forums that it's some sort of way of cheating. But it's not.

>Peak human condition
>Has problems with extreme amount of training in cold temperatures

They are pushing the limits on what a human body is meant to withstand.

>Asthma
Babby tier lung condition. I have Bronchiectasis. Cough up piss yellow crap every day.

If it were a meme, they wouldn't be using it.
What does it do exactly? I had heard about it for cutting before. Does it just "open up" your lungs like ammonia?

come on bro it's just chapstick

They are using it because they get breathing problems of the cold conditions they are training in. It's not only Norway, mind you, it's Sweden and Finland as well.

Why don't American or Canadian athletes suffer from it?

They do.

Because you guys are on more advanced types of dope

What a gay post this is fuck off

Like who?

This is probably true

They do actually.

But what do you think you know about the medicine that WADA don't know? Honestly if you do a little research you will see that they are saying it's a non-issue. Even if you give it to a completely healthy althete with no breathing problems whatsoever, they will tell you that it's allowed. That is because their research have shown that it is not performance enhancing. Doctors are claiming the same. If you beg to differ I guess you must make the case to WADA. I'm sorry but the reality is that Sup Forums cares about this stuff 100000% more than WADA does.

Like Jessie Diggins, your best female XC skier of all time, and Alex Harvey, the best Canadian XC-skier of all time.

why is asthma medication controlled substances in sports, when they're not performance enhancing? are they dangerous?

All the elite Olympic athletes dope, right?

It doesn’t remove the physiology of asthmatics though.

Asthma helps you breathe, doesn’t mean it fixes your dodgy lungs and athletic handicap.

Which means that these athletes aren’t really as asmatics but using the medication through a legal loophole.

all athletes full stop mate

>dodgy lungs
nigel with the science.

When I went to Norway to visit my cousins their gym required amateur Olympic lifters to do pee tests for anabolics.
This was for a local competition involving absolute beginners who couldn't jerk 100kg.

Well, Norway did it by bring 6000 inhalers at once. A bit excessive.

I suppose nobody thinks it matters at all that the Norwegian skiiers are spending some 30% more hours training than other skiing nations (this was relatively to Sweden, a nation that itself is training more than USA and other nations when it comes to cross country skiing)

We also spend 4 times as much money on the sport, recruiting and developing talents all over Norway. We have an absurd skiing culture in Norway.

But I suppose this has nothing to do with it?

Did you know, the best female cross country skiier in the world right now is probably the Swedish Charlotte Kalla? She used to be one of the skiiers that are stuck in the dust behind the Norwegian skiiers, but then she started training with the Norwegian national team. She stated that she was shocked by the amount of hours we spend training, and really impressed by our techniques. Now she has been training with us for a couple of years, and especially now before the olympics. And guess what, she is now the very best. I'm guessing the training payed off. Or do you think that the increased amount of training did nothing, and instead she developed asthma?

Asthma is basically an allergic reaction, your lungs aren't in bad shape

If it doesn't enhance performance why do they take it?

Why shouldn't athletes be able to use inhalers? Its pushes the limits of the sport and has no lasting effects on the body

It is not normal asthma! Nobody is talking about the same type of asthma as you are now.

And it's not a loophole anyway, everyone is allowed to use the medicine even if they don't have any breathing problems. It's LEGAL and ALLOWED by the rules WADA determines about drugs and medicines.

Because they have breathing problems. The ones without breathing problems don't take it.

for you

Meldonium doesn't have any negative lasting effects on body.

So it does enhance performance for those with breathing problems?

I'd venture upwards of 80% do in some form. Doping and detection is a cat-and-mouse game, in that the better the detection methods get the more undetectable the drugs become.

The biggest problem in world sport right now is that we have all of these anti-doping associations that work at a grassroots level to combat doping in sport. If everyone bought into the idea of "clean sport", then the system would work. But the problem is, they don't want the system to work. They want their athletes to be doped up so they perform above their normal abilities, but at the same time not get caught.

Nope, ours are clean.

It will make them breathe normally yes. But it won't give them some kind of miracle stamina.

Therapeutic Use Exemptions, brah. Therapeutic Use Exemptions.

>norwegians are buttblasted in literally every thread about this

This is getting old

To be clear, I'm not saying Norwegians or athletes from othter countries are clean from dope. I'm not surprised if everyone is taking something.

I'm just saying that the asthma thingy is a meme.

Yes, I will admit that I'm getting sick of this meme.

in literally every thread made by buttblasted foreigners

>go on nootropics kick
>order meldonium
>feel fucking amazing
>run fastest 800m ever
>switch to distance
>half way through 5000m and heart starts to flutter
>pass out on track

Maybe I ordered from the wrong source but I noticed that it made my heart act strange during distance running.

How would you feel if Sweden did great in something, and everyone were just spewing shit about you? It's actually not fun at all to watch olympics because of Sup Forums. I've been following ice hockey instead because everything Norway does is just being kicked down by Swedes or any other nation we care about. *shrugs*

>How would you feel if Sweden did great in something, and everyone were just spewing shit about you?

They would be spewing shit about us no matter what the context is lmao. Stop replying to shitty bait threads.

That's the price of being the leaders of medal count if you are not UK, US, Canada or Germany

nah mate, we nordics usually root for other nordics if not competing against each other

SUCCESS

BREEDS

JEALOUSY

I never spew shit about sweden when you are doing great. I actually congratulated you for Kalla because she did great. Even if I wanted the gold for my own nation, I wasn't going to shit on you for winning.

What the fuck? Biathletes get to wear contact lenses if they have poor vision?? Where's the outrage?

No, that's slander.
t. Dr. Fuentes

for you

>tfw you buy clenbuterol off the darkweb then go cycling with your mates and absolutely paste them

sounds like being American

when you have success in something, people always want to tear you down and bring you to their level

>GB
>crying about >us dominating them
Like clockwork.

I unironically might do this.

cough cough cough

Prepare to get juicy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22061653

They do. Watch people doing marathon skiing events in the US. Everyone here has an inhaler.

not gonna lie, as someone with bad asthma it does feel good to see olympians using inhalers.
asthmatics are the true masterrace. transhumanism ftw

She had it coming.

You'd think asthmatics wouldn't be able to get anywhere near the top wouldn't you

I've been tested too and I don't even compete at a national level yet. AntiDoping Norway are fucking nazis.

To me, this says that it does not contain stuff that would be considered doping.

Underrated