Bitch wasn't even remotely Asian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jewwashing

She's hotter than any Asian though.

OMG did you just time travel??

Didn't matter because her body was robotic.

>implying there aren't Asian Jews

How can a robot have any ethnicity?

damn I want her to suck on my cock until it hurts tbhw/youfam

i didn't see any epicanthic folds in the anime. that bitch was white from the get go.

looks asian enough.

is the movie any good? torrent when?

Japanese mass produced sexbots don't have Asian features

She's caucasian. That's better. That's asian+

Asians are too boring and disgusting to look at for an entire movie

Neither was she in the anime you stupid mongoloid retard. They were white enhancements so it makes sense she looks whitish you dumb cunt

The ral problem isn't even that she's not a Nip, it's that she's totally unbelievable in that role from her face to her body, it's shitty casting regardless. She sucks at action films really.

Also I like how they had the entire theme of the "Ghost in the Shell" to run with and instead chose to do a they stole your life and memory plot instead.

GG hollywood, can't even get spoon fed.

>jews
>caucasian

The ultimate bluepill.

She was literally an asian woman in a white woman's body. Every asian woman's dream.

I don't see the problem.

Trans racial hate is so mean and terrible.

>it's shitty casting regardless.

this, holy shit she was unbelievable as major. I hate her in the avengers. That one scene where her job was to track/take in hulk. holy shit, that over acting.

This. Spastic cunts go on about whitewashing didn't even see the film, if they did they didn't understand it.

Also she's attractive.

You can't read can't you

Look you tranny loving autist I said "whitish" because I implied Jews aren't white

Firstly, according to the source material her body isn't supposed to be Asian. Just her name. Second, in the actual fucking film she was originally Asian, complete with Asian parents and the name Motoko Kusanagi. She was kidnapped, experimented on, and out into her new, non-Asian body as well as given a different name. So OP, I'm not sure if you're baiting or not, but stop being a faggot.

It wasn't bad. Not nearly as deep as the original GiTS, but it definitely wasn't bad. Worth watching, at the very least.

>jews
>"whitish"

Literally choking on blue pills.

Apparently she's pushy and aggressive about getting roles. Directors see that as motivation, and they know she sells, so it's a no brainier.

Asian whores are disgusting deal with it loser

maybe cuz people would rather go to the movies just to see her be awkward in whatever she was wearing instead of some no name.

idiot, Caucasian doesn't mean white.

>in the actual fucking film she was originally Asian, complete with Asian parents and the name Motoko Kusanagi

What a stupid twist. Should've made her full Jewish.

>someone points out jews aren't white
>y-you must love asians

Nice deflection, you're still a kike shill injecting bluepills into your veins.

>Caucasian doesn't mean white.

>It wasn't bad. Not nearly as deep as the original GiTS, but it definitely wasn't bad. Worth watching, at the very least.
I wouldn't say it is even worth watching. Maybe if you like cyberpunk it's worthwhile, but if not, avoid.

>jews
>whites

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

>Every asian woman's dream.

I'm sure the girls on the left really want to be the ones on the right and not the other way around.

Of course not. The man on the left is happy with who he is.

>Jews aren't white guys
>come on isn't that funny?
>guys? Jews aren't white eh?
>...
>pls respond

>Asian women don't envy the west
>Literally wearing "Brooklyn" and "New York" shirts

t. chubby chaser

>>jews
>>whites

>Western women don't envy the East
>Literally starring in anime movies

Cool reddit post bro.

>blue eyes
>strong jawline
>asian

Why would someone with an artificial body choose not to be white?

Because shes cute

>and they know she sells

Except this movie bombed.

>Cool reddit post bro.

pls
respond

animu characters look white

Lol upvote

Because they would choose to be black.

Neither was the character she portrayed

What does that have to do with jews?

the kikes must be stopped

It doesn't. Caucasoids aren't necessarily white. What are they, Negroids? Mongoloids?

Zosia Mamet a cute

She's a jew and Semites are native to Asia. She's literally Asian. She looks White-ish, but so do anime charaters.

Why was Omar Sharif allowed to be a Russian?

If Jews could actually see the future we'd all be their slaves right now.

I mean. More than usual.

>the Levant is Asia
Britbongs, everyone.

>picking asians that went under the knife as example
really activates my almonds

THIS

its sad how weboos cant handle the truth.

8/10 movie
10/10 visuals

The woman on the left has a weird-ass facial structure, hardly representative of all white people

Did anyone notice how they forced some Arab female into the team and two Black characters.
Also the main evil guy was of course white.

The fact that this post is underrated shows that Sup Forums is made by people that can only discuss capeshit.

>under the knife

Oh the irony.

>People with Down's Syndrome support Trump
This doesn't surprise me, but it is kinda ironic.

>weird-ass facial structure

That's the pinnacle of white genetics sans moorish admixture.

Now she is

Did we compare this jewish women to anime.

she actually has a blue colored tone at the end of her hair

We are now.

wut

HER ROBOT BODY WAS WHITE BECAUSE WHITE IS THE TOP AESTHETIC, IF EVERYONE COULD CHOSE THEY'D BE WHITE

THEY HARVESTED HER BRAIN FROM AN ASIAN GIRL

Oh, then what the fuck is OP's problem? That's 100% asian in the pic.

dubs for truth

But why would they choose to be a middle-aged jew?

>I wouldn't say it is even worth watching. Maybe if you like cyberpunk it's worthwhile, but if not, avoid.
No mane. You see, I was dragged to the theatre to see it, and the only good thing of that experience is that it was free.

This does not even qualifies as babby's first cyberpunk viable

>smile vs mellow
oh the comparison

israel, aka the land of the jews, is geographically located within the continent of Asia

MOTOKO WAS A FUCKING CYBORG YOU FUCKING MONGRELS!!! SHE EVEN SEE'S ANOTHER COPY OF HERSELF AND THE PUPPETMASTER TAKES A COPY OF HER AS ITS FORM!!! THERE IS NOTHING REMOTELY ASIAN ABOUT THE MAJOR EXCEPT FOR HER FUCKING NAME AND THEY RESTORED THAT AT THE END OF THE FILM!!! FUCKING SJW'S KEK FAGGOTS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANYTHING TO WHINE ABOUT SINCE "GAYNIGGER THE MOTION PICTURE" WON THE OSCARS, SO NO YOU DRIBBLING COCKSUCKERS ARE BLEATIG ABOUT "WHITEWASHING" WHERE THERE IS NONE YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!! THIS IS WHY HILLARY CLINTON LOST AND TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT YOU STUPID FUCKING IDENTITY/DIVERSITY OBSESSED RETARDS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE OUTSIDE OF COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY DORM ROOMS GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR CULTURE WAR YOU FUCKING PLEBS!!! SUCK THE END OF A SHOTGUN AND KEEP PULLING THE TRIGGER UNTIL IT GOES CLICK BECAUSE THE FUCKING OXYGEN YOU'RE WASTING COULD GO TOWARDS FUELING THE HIGHER BRAIN FUNCTIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO CIVILIZATION YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNTS!!!FACT!!!

CUS OF THIS

463 MILLION DOLLAR RETURN ON A 40M BUDGET

BUT EVEN THE BIGGEST SOLO FEMALE ACTION EARNER CANT BRING ANIME TO HOLLYWOOD

ANIMEKINO IS DOA

>she's only a hideous trog with a pre-rhinoplasty nose when she smiles
>actually thinking this was a better argument

you sound mad

you sound done

no this movie was bought and payed for as a western retelling.

the producers are whores that sold the rights.

Like Lucas whored out to Disney?

But everyone still wants him back?

>payed

/this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Israel
>Continent : Asia

Now this is shitposting

>We are ok with a white person playing an Asian
>We aren't ok with a black girl playing a white character.

You can't have it both ways Sup Forums.

>jews
>white

Oh you mean how that ''twist ending'' made the whitewashing even worse ? Yeah...thats ok. I'll just read the manga / watch the animes.

>made the whitewashing even worse ? Yeah...thats ok.

THIS IS LITERALLY (You)

NOBODY ACTUALLY LIKES ASIANS ANYWAY

Confirmed Sup Forums didn't watch the fucking movie. Her brain was asian. And Scarlet can't even fucking act the role she was given because it was so weird and badly written. She's an asian girl with a robotic jewish american body and yet she acts nothing at all like an asian girl despite being one and just stands there like a fucking robot, which would make sense if she actually did have some sort of identity crisis over being a cyborg but she doesn't.

ScarJo sucks at acting, stop defending her Sup Forumsfags. She's a jew anyway so I don't see why.

where did you get that copypasta from.

>THERE IS NOTHING REMOTELY ASIAN ABOUT THE MAJOR EXCEPT FOR HER
brain and mind and personality and culture and nationality