Würzburg Axe attacker was 'well integrated'

investigation into background of attacker has revealed that the attacker was

-by all federal and local metrics 'very well integrated' with a positive outlook on life, on Germany, on integration/schooling etc.
-the axe attacker was seen as such a good prospect that he was placed with a foster family to aid integration. the foster family in the attackers case is not suspected of any abuse.
-axe attacker was serving an internship with the prospect of an apprenticeship as a baker
-was considered a quiet young man, a "devout Muslim". The mosque didn't notice any radical tendency.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157144611/Riaz-A-hatte-Aussicht-auf-Baeckerlehre.html

so literally 'he a good boy, on dem programs, going to school'.

the local and federal authorities are (we are told) measuring and testing for political radicalization as part of the integration process but they didn't find any to prevent the attack. doesn't this seem strange to Germans? either the processes don't work, the jihadist know how to subvert the processes, or there is no reliable method of predicting radicalization- so everything 'the security experts'/CDU/Merkel/Maas claimed is a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IbnSiqilli/status/755398177667284993
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157152976/IS-veroeffentlicht-Droh-Video-des-Angreifers-von-Wuerzburg.html
bild.de/news/inland/isis-terroristen/bekennervideo-axt-terror-46894442.bild.html
pi-news.net/2016/07/sz-islamischer-staat-ist-antimuslimisch/
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/4971/3382507
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a hatchet, not an axe.

>17 years old

really makes you use your frontal lobe

It's easy to hide your true personality away from people.

I could go and kill hundreds of muslims tommorow, yelling "HITLER GUIDE MY COCK" all the time, police would say I'm "a normal average person" since I have a job, education, etc also I don't have a swastika flag over my bed, no shrine hidden in my dresser to worship hitler.

He certainly integrated his axe well in to German society :D :D

you post on an Indonesian basket weaving forum, though

>current year
>doesn't have a shrine to worship hitler

shit it looks like MC Ride finally snapped

Heard, that there is a video of the attack. Anybody has sources?

It's very difficult to determine radicals in general if they don't necessarily showcase their true selves in public or in private necessarily.

Look at the vast majority of Sup Forums. People are consistently told to hide their powerlevels to evade people from suspecting you're racist or whatever.

We have had teachers on Sup Forums who have admitted hating blacks/hispanics, yet teach at an urban school.

The Germans aren't at fault here. If a radical is really good at hiding his/her power level, then there's not much you can do other than increase surveillance. That could start infringing on rights and other well preserved ideals of freedom.

Consider our Patriot Act. It's a slippery slope, but is absolutely necessary to avoid a catastrophic terrorist attack that is reminiscent of 9/11

It's almost like they shouldn't have been let in.

The fault is with massive, uncontrolled immigration and the fact that ISIS wasn't nuked immediately but let doing its own thing and spread islamist propaganda for so long in order to damage Assad

But you are right on the loss of individual rights, wonder if it's not done it on purpose

Anyone else think that picture looks badass as fuck.

Fuck it im becoming a muslim

>well preserved ideals of freedom
they barely are preserved anymore, much less well

Not of the attack, but of the guy pleding his "work" to the IS

twitter.com/IbnSiqilli/status/755398177667284993

This, pretty much. You can't really see what's going on inside a person. You could have someone who acts like an asshole to everyone around them but would never do any actual harm, maybe even sectretly donates to charities and shit and then you have these quit, completely unsuspicious people who suddenly just snap one day. It's like these school shooters where everyone says "oh he was such a nice boy, how could he do something like that" afterwards. People are weird and complicated.

No Muslim can be trusted.

cuck

If we were free societies we wouldn't need to hide our power level from Orwellian thought police

that a shitskin head? Looked like a hairy asshole, damn i need glasses

The people who got really hurt in the attack were from Hong Kong.

Fuck you Germany if any chinese qt got hurt in this attack

Well atleast his axe was well integrated
Into the skulls of his enemies
Insallah

Why havent you invented a mind reading machine Hans? too busy manufacturing big black dildos?

>Daesh releases video with the shitstain
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157152976/IS-veroeffentlicht-Droh-Video-des-Angreifers-von-Wuerzburg.html

HIS
MOTIVEs
REMAIN
UNCLEAR

IT
IS
AN
ISOLATED
cASE

JUST
GET
USED
TO
IT
!

Thanks, Kamerad.

No you couldn't. Because you can't and you won't.

>The mosque didn't notice any radical tendency.
I wonder what kind of behaviour they would classify as radical

The mosque didn't notice any radical tendency.

So clearly this is normal behaviour and we have nothing to worry about...

its the point that it looks like a n ass

And later investigation find out he was part of neo-nazi imageboard forum.
It's easy to write what serves purpose.

>was considered a quiet young man, a "devout Muslim". The mosque didn't notice any radical tendency.
""""""""moderate"""""""" muslim

Imagine how satisfying it must be to overtake a guy like that, grab his axe and kill him with it. I wonder how realistic it is to do that though.

Knowing Germany, you'd be charged for murder.

Or you could just shoot him.

not wanting to mutilate westerns is a pretty radical concept for them so he was fine

> 'very well integrated'
>placed with a foster family
>serving an internship
>quiet young man, a "devout Muslim"
Considering Islam is a religion of peace, I suppose the only logical conclusion is that the attacks never took place, and it was just white people having hallucinations. To apologize, whites should scientifically prove how their hallucinations caused the death of those chinese people.

That's not the attacker.

They're Chinese, they're pancake faces. You're thinking about Japanese.

as user above said, IS released video showing him pledge allegiance and he is one of theirs.

so question still stands, the German state cannot obv. tell refugee from rapefugee or mass murderer. therefore isn't it severely negligent to invite millions of them to Germany? is it too painful for German media to press Merkel or CDU on this simple question?

I don't disagree.

I personally think that some politicians and a group of globalists want to encourage loss of rights for their own economic gain, but I don't think that this is true for the majority. A few years ago, a Senator was interviewed about the Patriot Act and, while he believed the PA was insidious at first, he also realized it was a necessary evil if we truly want to keep our nation safe.

We had a wiretapping scandal a few years ago and everyone complained that it infringed upon American rights, but then it was found out that those wiretappings stopped potential and major terrorist attacks. Libs, Dema and Repubs kind of backed off then.

We're at the precipice of asking one question : Do you value absolute freedom or do you value relative safety?

People shit on Obama a lot on Sup Forums and elsewhere, but Obama has successfully been able to keep refugees and limit most terrorist attacks. Some libs attacked him recently about him not letting in enough refugees, and he just enforced his refugee policies. He has successfully kept terrorist refugees out of the nation without bowing down to liberal pressure.

Our main gripe with illegal immigration has to do with Mexicans hopping over the god damn fence. In retrospect, this is minuscule considering what France and Germany is going through with their immigration crisis.
Enforce strict immigration policies. If you want to take in refugees , they must be screened properly. Non-religious and professional people should be given first priority for screening.

anyone has a link to the video?

>be european
>get murdered
>politicians tell me i'm intolerant while enacting censorship laws
>go on to defend the murderer

WAKE ME UP

Nobody would fucking EVER take back what they said about refugees.

Even those who kill in the name of their religion are just "misguided" or "single cases" it's an endless spiral downwards in stupidity and doing nothing.

He looks a bit more into middle 20-ties, desu
So standard "unaccompanied minor" I guess.

>hurr durr we should let millions of innocents die because one of them was a terrorist
You people make me SICK!

Please translate for us, Hans. Not everyone speaks German.

Well to be fair stabbing a few people with an axe is probably better integrated than running 200 of them down in a truck. :^)

we need mo money fo dem programs inshallah

Yes, and this is wrong why?

well known green politician complains about why police didn't "shoot the attacker incapable of attack"

basically he good boy police brutality racism yada yada, black lives matter arguments

He identified as a 17 year old.

This

>hurr durr we should let 70 million germans suffer and live in fear because one austrian was an asshole 75 years ago

I know you're just trolling buddy.

Underraxed

>Consider our Patriot Act. It's a slippery slope, but is absolutely necessary to avoid a catastrophic terrorist attack that is reminiscent of 9/11

Patriot Act is not necessary at all, because if you have no muslims in your country you will not have muslim terror attacks, the logic is infallible.

All that proves is that no muslim can be trusted. Not even the "well integrated" ones. So it's time to send them all back.

bild.de/news/inland/isis-terroristen/bekennervideo-axt-terror-46894442.bild.html

They are jew hacking normie people mind into thinking moderate muslims are also murderous timebombs with those statements

> hee a gu boi
> hee 17 (looks like my uncle old)
> hee dindu nafin
*Attacks with axe on the distance*

>He identified as a 17 year old.
Sure, sure, like the "fastest 14-year old in Sweden"?

most germans are absolutely terrified of even the hint of something that might be labeled racist or nationalist. it's a couple of generations of collective guilt reinforced through the education system.

No. Not if you are white.

According to NRK (Norwegian state broadcaster) he posted videos encouraging muslims who aren't able to join IS in Syria to attack in the countries they are in as well as appearing in an IS video where he claims he'll do a suicide attack.

Does the German interior ministry still claim there's no ties to IS like they stated earlier today?

look what he did to her face and brain

AfD bringing the bantz

no, they now say he had IS ties, but IS has nothing to do with Islam
pi-news.net/2016/07/sz-islamischer-staat-ist-antimuslimisch/

Well one alsmost has to wonder, why @RenateKuenast did not tag #BlackLivesMatter in this case. #Würzburg@SZ

so how is Bundespräsident revote going? any news?

>pi-news.net/2016/07/sz-islamischer-staat-ist-antimuslimisch/

You had a good run, Germany.

>islamischer-staat-ist-antimuslimisch
Heh.

"Tragic and we hope for the injured. Why couldnt the attacker shot incapacitate???? Question! "

#notallmuslims
#isolatedincident
#sorrywerewhite

#NotAllHatchets
#NotAllKnives
#NotAllTrains

so basically, someone with no knowledge of firearms complaining about how firearms were used?

Germany seriously needs common sense hatchet legislation. This has to stop.

#ichfühlemichsoschuldig

I didn't screenshot the lyrics posted in a thread earlier, but that should be your new anthem. Set to klesmer music.

Thanks, archive. Forgot that shit was implemented.

I will stick with "Einigkeit und Recht und Freibier"

Not for long.

more sexual assault
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/4971/3382507

Nach Angaben der Zeugin könnte es sich um eine Person aus der Region Syrien/Libanon handeln.