ISIS/Religion of Peace next attack prediction thread. General habbenings bets also welcome

ISIS/Religion of Peace next attack prediction thread. General habbenings bets also welcome.

Where will we light candles and forgive next, lads?

Mine:

>Olympics
>USA (east coast)
>Scandinavia

Careful when you invoke Kek; he has been quite generous of late...

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/352068-gunman-hotel-provence-france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we will be, unfortunately

wherever the Western intelligence agencies believe is best

Germany will definitely get a big one.

the lympics will be the worst in history
keks will

trump next week.

I hope so... I'm crossing my fingers for a big one in Sweden too. Fuck Sweden.

I claimed a bit ago that the next big one will be on the 24th.

Sweden
Bulgaria
Belarus
Italy
England

Na Germany is safe, why bomb a place where they can rape anyone they want and get away with it

@RNC today

Gay thread, come over to the god tier thread

France or Belgium

I'd say no big happening until December, but in the meanwhile we'll get a ton of mini-happenings instead all over Europe (Stabbings, lone gunman, mudlime mob.)

Uses a nigger as thread picture.

Good job, Niger.

t. chinaman

kek wills it

>Rome

“While stands the Coliseum, Rome shall stand;
When falls the Coliseum, Rome shall fall;
And when Rome falls—the World.”

O shiiiiiiiiiiii

KEK HAS SPOKEN

checked

no pls I want to visit it

This tbqh. Muzzies will lay low for a while. But expect a "coordinated attack" before 2017

I bet during the olympics 50-100 foreign women will be raped, 10-20 foreigners murdered.

No terrorists, tho.

DUDE WTF

I warned you. Kek will not be denied

fuck off britcuck

Also, funny thing about germany is that it seems they are releasing rapists after a few months in jail, and sending them somewhere else in the country so they aren't recognized. They justify it as "protecting them from right wing vigilantes".

There were a few cases of women recognizing their rapists that supposedly were in prison while traveling elsewhere in germany.

Germany. It will be really disgusting and horrifying incident, many injured or raped, a lot of Hanses will turn to redpill after this.

>not praising kek and praying to him for happenings

Final stage of the Tour De France. Multinational TV coverage. Big race through Paris. I think that is what gets hit.

no, i have faith in Kek. i lay my gets at his froggy feet.

forgive my weakness, most holy Kek

Either the RNC or the UK. With the Brexit happening Mr.Soros is most likely very displeased, and as for the RNC we already know why Soros is against that.

>"A deranged man is holed up in the Formule 1 hotel," a police spokeswoman told Reuters.

>The man seems to be armed with a knife and may have an explosive device, a local gendarme officer told Reuters.

too late guys, France takes the gold medal again

>many injured or raped,
And at which upcoming large gathering of people would this be, professor?

There will be no chance for a big happening in Germany until Oktoberfest. We can look to Rio for now.

i think Soros causes ripples that overturn things. i do not think he gets directly involved. as with all leftits, he uses influence and wealth to get small minded folks to act.

this is barely a habbening.

i know of a few guys dooing PPS in Rio. I was helping build a VA/TA and they are going balls out. VBIEDs, Active rooty tooters, infastructure failures. They are spending like mad because safehouses are reeeeally hard to vet down there.

It was a sexual emergency, give them a break Nazi!

Another one in France, if kek wills it.

This. Too many faggot ITT don't do enough research and they think isis is a real thing lmao, like nigga your own government is arming these rebels and they are at war with assad who's at war with the west. Strange triangle of war, no?

>mfw i recognize that album cover

Are you underage or a woman?

Just curious.

These changed lyrics describe the way the world is going in my opinion.

Something's tearing me down
And I can't help but feel it's coming from you
It's a gunshot ride
With a trigger cries
I just wonder what we've gotten ourselves into

In a trail of fire I know we will be free again
In the end we will be one
In a trail of fire I'll burn before you bury me
Set your sights for the sun

Anyway, I'll go easy and say France but mostly somewhere in Europe. My get confirms.

>>image

TIL Lord Hater is a Muslim.

I hope we can get a nice one here. PLEASE!

so fucking dumb

Next attack will happen in France again. There's no other country worthy of attack (Apart from the USA, but that won't happen... USA=Jew=Islam=Cancer)

See, Spain won't get it because they are irrelevant, same goes for portugal. Belgium is the only other might be contended. The Dutch are irrelevant. The UK is already converted, same goes for Gemany.

Sweden or Britain

Some shitskin country

USA doesn't get hit because we are on our game security wise and we step on the rags so hard they can't plan well. 9/11 was +4 years of planning, USS Cole was +2, Mumbai (lashkar i taiba) was +3. It is so easy to think that conspiracies abound. Never ascribe to malice what can be explained by ignorance.

we are only considering civilized placess bryh

>Olympics
Nah
>USA (east coast)
I hope
>Scandinavia
Probably not

My top 3 are:
1. UK
2. Spain
3. France again

Why do you hope for USA, fellow burger? basement bound NEET? Self hating whitebro?

Apart from third world counties like Iraq or Turkey, the ones that people will 'care about' are either France, Germany and England, in that ordr

ISIS happenings are boring. WW3 will never start from those.

Death is top tier

>mfw my parents are going to gandía this summer

I fear truck shenanigans lads. If something happens to them I'll spark the race war tho.

>USA, England fed up with ISIS
>France, Germany continue to be cucks
>USA want to exterminate roaches
>France says no
>WW3

Poland

This.

Kek's retarded brother has spoken.

>Kek
just die trying to beat fastest shit eating world record (which is held by the amerifats btw)

Nuke in Malmö

major happening in canada
justin wont do anything

fuck you, i bet my dublets on germany. in kek name

>9/11 was +4 years of planning

>he believes 9/11 was an attack lead by goat fuckers in afghan moutains

>nuking salmiakskins

oh you simple child.

holy shit kek has spoken