How is like to live in a place with so much history?

How is like to live in a place with so much history?
You casually stroll down the street and see +1000 year old stuff.
how awesome is that?

Comfy in the countryside, disgusting in the cities.

You get used to the buildings but you always learn more stories about them.

The town I live in is about 800 years old, but all the old buildings etc. have been torn down through the ages. So no, I can't just casually stroll down the street and see +1000 year old stuff.

>snownigger
>history
I was talking to actual europeans here.

Real Europe, Cnut, as in the Med countries.

>Danish history

This. Big cities are either modernism you can find everywhere else or full of tourists and altered historical buildings. You can still find some tiny romanesque churches in the countryside, though.

>full of tourists
I don't mind tourists, it's the african immigrants I mind, araps and niggers among walking among european architectural marvels, just not right.

fucking racist.
are you a nazi?

Sup Forums attracts idiots. Just ignore him.

>tfw country has 0 (zero) history
>casually stroll down the street
>all I see is commieblocks and the plebs who live in them

It's pretty great.

I don't mind our blacks too much since they usually come from our former colonies and tend to be very friendly and polite. Second generation ones born and raised here are often awful people, though.
The tourists are often super arrogant spaniards, italians and french ( sorry ) who don't even speak English and don't put in any effort to at least speak a little bit of Portuguese.

considering my house is next to a roman road, and I live 30 minutes walk from a neolithic and a iron age archaeological sites, I would say, you are just used to it

It's hard to explain since it's really something you grow up with and always stays as a consciousness in the back of your brain, rather than a present, fully explainable knowledge you get to casually talk about.
A great many people wouldn't know the first thing about their city's history here and couldn't tell a Romanic church from a Baroque one, but that consciousness of inhabiting a place with deeply old history still lingers somewhere

not bad, my city is one of the oldest in Europe.

stay away you monkey

I used to live in a 500yo building, it's a pretty awesome feel, but hard to describe.

>go outside
>I don't see stuff
>It is dark and cold.

that's a nice rock though

nigger

Knowing what I know now, yes I am. Cuckold or nigger, no in between.

Greeks get to see 100000 year old stuff.
it is just astouding.

>and french ( sorry ) who don't even speak English and don't put in any effort to at least speak a little bit of Portuguese.
don't hesitate to remind them where they are. In Portugal, speak portuguese.

>how awesome is that?
meh

What's 100,000?

10000 i meant
fucking cellphone

Ye i get to see lots of BLACK history stuff

most roman ruins are quite underwhelming

It's pretty cool I guess, but when you travel abroad and vist other coutries with less relevant and beautiful monuments it's kinda annoying.

>>snownigger
>>history

>actual nigger
>in judge of judging

Even actual niggers are superior to your kind, muhamad.

how do you feel about southern euros?

my ancestors :)

you are not even an actual nigger. you are le -100% mutt.

a supermutt without history

your history is being a barbarian subhuman that destroyed europe countless times and is destroying again right now.
also, g*Rmans are hunnic mongolian rape babies.

>my ancestors :)
makes me wonder if any SE shares this feeling.

Could be worse.

Do lots of Portuguese speak English?

We have a lot of Azoreans here and most of the first generation doesn't seem to speak English

greece! greece! greece!

I hope you know how Italians feel about their American """cousins"""

I don't care how they feel.
My grandparents are italian, i have italian citizenship, italian name and surnames and italian friends.
If Sup Forums autists dislikes us, i could not give less of a fuck.
Now go back to africa, muhamad

Most do, though older generations might have learned French instead. Young monolingual Portuguese are very but they do exist.

*are very rare

We actually don't mind Brazilian or Argentinas what we really despise are the """"Italo-American"""

Hans is right, brazilian niggermutt is in no position to judge others

Macacos are even bigger goblins than americunts

town is inhabitad since roman times but its a city only for 700 years

oldest thing is a bastion in the river thats about 600

what do you mean "most do"?
not even among the younger generations do "most portuguese" speak English.

>said the mongolian-persian-arabic-negroid rape baby

i live in a land wich haven't been used until 1800.

the subhumans who lived here before were nomads so they didn't build or made anything.

It is routine.

Everything above luxembourg is literally a non-country who submit to the english cock

What the fuck? I've only ever met 1 monolingual tuga in their 20s. I was sure everyone learned it in their childhood with Magic English, how the fuck is it so low?

because you're a shut in nerd that spends his afternoons posting on a turkmeni gas station, spends his "social time" with his equal nerd friends, and doesn't really get to meet a lot of people.

Do you speak italian? knowing some words in your grandparents dialect doesn't count.

No, I refuse to believe I live in a country of m*nolinguals, this can't be true. It isn't.

Too bad, we're sending them back to Italy.