Does Sup Forums watch Attack on titans?

Does Sup Forums watch Attack on titans?

juvenile edgeshit

Could have been good if theyd just stuck to the whole "humans vs giant mindless zombies" idea.

But no they had to ruin it with plot twists about people transforming and turned the show into yet another bland "giant thing A fights giant thing B" retread.

This new season is great. I hate waiting a week for just 20 minutes of just even more questions asked.

Right from the beginning the titans are hinted to be much more than mindless zombies. I do agree that it is in danger of going down the 'Lost' route.

I don't watch any kind of jap content user.

Damn... He's a big guy...

Is anime the lowest form of entertainment? Must be either that or pantomime.

Have they sorted out the pacing, or is half the episode still packed with

>EREN....
>I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH!

and other anime-as-fuck internal monologue bullshit?

Anime is great for concepts that would be hard to realize on film.
Take Death Note for example. The story is amazing but it does not work on the real screen.

I watched some of season 1 and I was really liking the vibe until they went for the transformation route. Then it seemed like it would be a pretty predictable story moving forward.

yes, it's fun
I also watch dragon ball super

There is literally a board for this called Sup Forums

Look, you can click that link I made and go there, and make your thread about Asian cartoons there.

What did pantomime ever do to you?

It's a 17-year-old-high-on-pot kind of concept.

nice link, newfag

>>>/kys/

It's decent. Not amazing. Very overrated

>Then it seemed like it would be a pretty predictable story moving forward.
It's anything but predictable. The main tweeest is so fucking over the top ridiculous I'm legit curious how will people react to it when its brought up.

>5 minutes of shit
>10 minutes of totally meaningless boring backstory
>5 minutes of standing around shocked about something

bad. really bad.

Why would i watch a rip off of Zeta Gundam?
>MC has girly name
>Blonde friend
>Asian hottie love interest
>Parents are dead or estranged
>Kid gets jumped by the military and decides to join
>MC throws autistic shit fits and has a special power

Capeshit

>watch

no I read it

I don't watch anime

The only Japanese film I consume are Toho Godzilla films and Gamera

No i'm an adult

Normal adults don't have to try this hard to be mature user

>posting No i'm an adult is quote unquote "Normal adults don't have to try this hard to be mature user"
There you have it lads. The mind of the average child of snk

>newfag

Jump off a click faggot

Yes, but this is for Sup Forums. Sup Forums would most likely say its shit but they're pedophiles anyway.

Your greentext makes no grammatical sense, user. Also yes, usually when people feel the need to explicitly state that they're an adult, they're not as mature as they think they are. Especially on Sup Forums

the fact that Sup Forums says its shit and cancer here is defending it is proof that we've been invaded and need /film/
swaglord save us all

Pacing is much better this season now that Tetsuro Araki isn't directing. Still some bullshit, but definitely a lot less

I'd prefer if Attack on Shit staed on Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums
>not a pedo board

>humans fighting giant titan monsters
>literally "no fellow humans, i am the titan" a few eps in

Usually some good weebshit comes out every couple of years, but if this is the best that japs can come up with then it's fucking over.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I assume its something generic like the kingdom maintains its opulence off the slavery of people who are turned into titans, and the main character has to combat their own titan heritage in addition to fighting other titans. It becomes a "good guy is combating evil inside and beating misunderstood villains until he's forced to recognize his evil as virtue and use it to overthrow the real bad guys at home" story as far as I can tell. Maybe I'm wrong.

Not going to spoil it for you, but it's an allegory for post war Germany and Japan. Hint: they are not the only humans in the world.

I read the mango and Attack on Titan was already shit and once politics started to show up it sealed its fate. Of all the animoo Japan likes to squat them out why does this one get to have a 2nd Season, what a waste.

Why do Sup Forums fags continuously push anime onto Sup Forums ?

>Is anime the lowest form of entertainment?
thats videogames, anime is more respected

Season 2 is out already? Is it on Netflix?

Pretty much yes

Of course, SNK is a masterpiece, there's literally no flaws in any of its aspects

plot, music, cinematography, animation, pace, characters

It's done with so much love and it's such ah honest show

Was really pissed off a the end of last season when they did the ole...SHE PUT HERSELF IN STASIS SO WE CAN'T KILL HER.

I was like COME ON!

I'm waiting for this pic related

what the fuck is this a doujin?

>quentin

he got the good life

>build up secret basement
>big reveal
>it's just another rape dungeon

anime was a mistake

wtf???? Context?

raped by titans with BBC

And both the MC s fight titans

so someone spoil this for me because I know they are going to L O S T this shit and just stretch it out as long as possible

Man I can't wait for the Uprising Arc and then the Marley vs Eldia Arc. You guys don't know fucking anything yet.

The manga actually only has one arc left, about three or so years.

This is rich coming from 2017 Sup Forums.

You're talking to Sup Forumsedditors that are only here because of star wars 7

> white people

All the protagonists are part of a plot to overthrow the gov. One of the coup leaders Zackley is a sadist who likes to humiliate/torture former regime officials

ive never read an anime mango before but should i read the attack on titan ones?

i just wanna know what happens and dont wanna wait 15 years

Because Sup Forums doesn't like the pleb shit Sup Forums likes.

This made it unwatchable, really. Whenever you think something exciting is about to happen, you get teen angst instead. I felt sorry for the animators... it looks great. The plodding script kills it.

each ep basically boils down to

>recap
>intro
>riding horses/narutoing for 5 minutes
>flashback involving minor characters
>characters stare at each other while one monologues in their head
>2 mins of action
>more talking and narutoing
>outro

Every character is ethnically German you kike

Why did they take like 4 years to get a new season released?

I do and also wasted my time reading the shitty manga.

Killing Erwin was a mistake

Horrible utterly horrible

>implying they dont censor it

waiting for the amount of chapters to make 12 episodes

I'm not gonna read it so spoil it for me

You know the Female Titan chick?
She is from another place. The walls are actually an Island the Germans send naughty Jews to and turn them into the titans. Annie is one of those Jews but she is weaponized by having titan powers given to her by the Germans to mass kill

Lol that's so stupid

UUUU

attack of titan is barely animated and the main character always crying with his shit inner dialogue makes is unwatchable.

Name a romance this year better than Kuzu no Honkai.