Why can't IRL race relations be like in Remember the Titans?

Why can't IRL race relations be like in Remember the Titans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmnXdqst8gs
youtube.com/watch?v=DXYx6bjkUU8
youtube.com/watch?v=DXYx6bjkUU8&t=3m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because IRL niggers don't act like Hollywood movie black people. Which are essentially white people with maybe a line or two of ebonics.

Because Jews aren't paying us a salary to pretend to like each other in scripted scenarios.

If you've ever been in a male dominated environment (athletic team, military etc) they pretty much are. Spending too much time on this website will give you a distorted perception on how things are IRL.

Because whites are belligerent

ex. Look at this racist use the n-word and then still believe people should take his post seriously

They are, between men anyway.

It was back before 9/11 ruined everything

things were better before 90's born sjw cucks grew up and everything racist.

I took his post seriously, now what nigger?

first and second post best posts

MY BOY WON'T PLAY BALL FOR NO COACH COON

look at this reddit queer getting offended by the word nigger

Generally actors are not on a salary, but are contractors

> Implying I would want to be tricked by a Yakubian Devil

You have a warped view of reality, as evidenced by your posting of little animated japanese girls. We can only thank god that it's also a sign that you will surely never breed, so that's a plus, I suppose.

It's actually the best post in the thread.

Blacks need to go back to Africa where they can burn the cities -they- built. You see what I did there?

youtube.com/watch?v=KmnXdqst8gs

Keep proving my point, senpai

It's so cute when blacks work hard to sound white. You can see how much effort they have to put into it.

They are in the sports world. Teammates are teammates.

Not that I'd expect Sup Forums autists to know anything about that

for many years before your kind showed up you could say nigger or faggot here without anyone taking it seriously but you newredditfags insist on being offended by everything. 90's born guys were a mistake.

>They are in the sports world.
tell that to Tom Brady and Randy Moss

What about prison? It's male dominated.

No wonder Jews like being producers.

t. Never played sports in school
These are the correct answers

>You have a warped view of reality
just like your on the right side of history?

Depends on where you are. The South is actually less racist than other regions due to the races interacting so frequently.

Prison I went to was all female.

You know, the older I get, the more glad I become that I was made to participate in team sports as a kid, you learn a lot of valuable lessons, and you can be damn sure my son will be playing sports

This. Redditors out themselves by getting offended by words

Stop being belligerent

I wasn't referring to that one, nigger.

This

stop being a 90's born queer

Shame the only person that pays you any attention is a nigger.

I thought they were more racist BECAUSE of the interacting

I'll be okay

...w-w-was there a locker room scene in Remember the Titans?

>stop saying words i dislike
Nigger

>implying the kind of blacks you'd meet playing sports in college are in any way reflective of the kind of blacks you'd interact with on a day to day basis

Because whites are actively discouraged from preserving their race and are slowly resenting the shitskins around them.

>t-those aren't real niggers!!
bro just go outside, unless you live in Chicago or Florida black people probably won't bother you

>guys i played college ball with this one black guy who was ok therefore all blacks are like that despite a mountain of evidence that says otherwise

One day you'll realize using anecdotal evidence like its fact makes you look like a retard

aYO HOL UP SON

L I B E R A L S
I
B
E
R
A
L
S

Is that Opie and Avon?

Kek, I just got how accurate this is, why can't niggers just own the word like queers own theirs

This is how minds at the median IQ work. It's okay when the moral attitudes they copy don't come from kikes.

But when they do...

You know how the dumb kid can't think of a comeback and just gets angry?

Race relations were shit until like the last 30 minutes of the movie.

And the vast majority of the town was still racist in the end.

I guess that explain people here. Go after a girl for saying she wants to scalp 100 alt-right. Have constants treads about killing jews and niggers.

>Carl weathers and Stallone
>Han and Lando
>bruce willis and samuel lee jackson
>teal'c and o'neill

True bromance

More like I went to school in urban Los Angeles and played football throughout. Before you ask: I'm white

Because it's not real life.

No it really isn't. Fucking play basketball, doesn't matter if you are good you are still "whitey", if you fuck up miss 1 out of 10 times you still get shat on.

Blacks and Arabs aren't anything like they are depicted in fucking television and film.

In real life 99% are unpleasant and not the least bit intellectual.

You now remember qt loli tomboy Hayden Panettiere in this movie

>gym class
>it's raining or gym is closed
>watch Remember the Titans
Every year. I hate this fucking movie.

Because i don't get paid to pretend to like them.

>talk to a black guy in real life
>can't understand a fucking word he says

Are you impinging other races?

No, I've never been a wigger or anything. I always thought black and arab culture was inferior, but I never rubbed it in anyone's face. Never gave anyone a hard time, blacks and arabs are just racist dicks by default.

Arabs are by far the worst though. The only difference between a regular arab and an ISIS retard is a gun and some Imam ijnfluence.

They are just at hateful, stupid, backwards and racist. I would never consider one my friend, or hire one.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=DXYx6bjkUU8

skip to 3:05

you can add a &t= suffix to YouTube links to make it a link to a certain time in a video, observe
youtube.com/watch?v=DXYx6bjkUU8&t=3m5s

I'd had the same issue. Some of them talk like they're mumbling the words. That's not to say I haven't met well spoken black people.

>tfw there aren't any black people in my upper level engineering courses
They were always the most fun to watch in class.

Its funny, you usually you see someone whose wrong but by a slight varying degrees or two, but every now and then you see someone who said the complete opposite of the truth.

The south is more racist than any other region of the US because there is so much interaction. I seriously user, think about what you just said. So the Civil War happened, and you're saying current day the south has completely flipped the script and embraced blacks more than Union states?

The thing is that I know this is bait, I'm just responding so some idiot doesn't get fooled.

Literally ever rain day

for most normal people, they are.

Why do white people get so offended for us black people? Grow some balls and fuck off

They're not really that bad in real life, normal people don't obsess over race 24/7 like you guys. Do all you guys just spend your time reading no name sjw sites and tweets. real life and the Internet are completely different

AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH

That's because there's a white coach keeping things in order. In the real world niggers are lawless and see each other as teammates against whitey.

STRONG SIDE

unironically this

The superior choice in race-relation wishful-thinking

>high school finishes
>they go their seperate ways, inevitably becoming seperated
> turns out, each person surrounds himself with similar races

Because people grow up, and racial cliques are ingrained within our society.

>5.1kb jpeg
nice

comfy kino

God damn it

anyways

The superior choice in race-relation wishful-thinking