What is some of the worst blatant advertising in films?

What is some of the worst blatant advertising in films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE
youtube.com/watch?v=351nnBDxx00
youtu.be/pS7JBHxdxko
youtube.com/watch?v=iIVKQV0sJ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any michael bay movie

I know it's tv rather than film, but holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE

Each MCU film is a commercial for a couple others. Disney amirite? Can't stop the mouse

>insert identity politics with lame joke about the black power ranger not being really black
>film bombs
at least they got that doughnut money

> BUY PET MILK YOU PUNK

How did they get away with this?

>bombs
>based Haim has already agreed to fund five sequels

Ant-Man also had that awful Baskin Robins advertising in it.

They're totally getting that autistic/bilingual markets once it hits home media. Shit's gonna be huge

I see literally nothing wrong with this

please go away

to be fair the initial joke wasn't that bad, didn't it precede something like "I have a masters in engineering, how hard could finding a job be?"

youtube.com/watch?v=351nnBDxx00

Fred DeLuca pls

>implying you didn't get a chukle when the August freaked out about that.
You have a pretty bland sense of humor if you didn't think that was a cute little joke.

Reese's Pieces in E.T. is a big one.

Szechuan Sauce

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle is nothing but one big commercial for marijuana.

It was pretty funny

The first half of that movie was pretty good. They worked well as a cast. All the way up until they morphed and had the last battle was kino imo, I liked watching them interact with each other

Papa John's in Patirachrybusters.

any clue who the villains will be in the sequel?

GI Joe is basically one long kids toy commercial

"POM Wonderful the Greatest Movie Ever Sold"

youtu.be/pS7JBHxdxko

>one long kids toy commercial

git gud scrub

They wanted m&m's but mars told them to go fuck themselves.

Pic related was actually a good one, though.

It's like people only do things because they get paid... and that's just really sad.

The opening shot in Snakes on a Plane. I'm pretty sure it was like four brand name products in close up within a minute

Lord zed

I CAN'T TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE, IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE

here take two of these

AH NUPRIN. LITTLE. YELLOW. DIFFERENT.

Honestly, products in movies is pretty weird. They go through a big process to clear the use of brands and labels if they want them in their movie, but they also let brands pay for the privilege, either with cash, free products, or tie-in marketing.

The worst is either any Adam Sandler movie or I Robot, because they have to stop everything to add the unnecessary character quirk of Will Smith being really into vintage shoes to remind the audience that they can go out and buy them right away.

Man of Sears

Fucking I robot, there's a shot with the Audi logo filling the screen too

beats shitty wireless speaker in transformers 4
youtube.com/watch?v=iIVKQV0sJ-8

The main antagonist will be Tommy as the Evil Green Ranger. Lord Zedd could appear in a mid-credits scene though.

I don't know. I kinda liked the product placement in this one. It was just so ridiculously blatant and over the top that I couldn't help but like it. It was cheesy yeah but hey that's Power Rangers for ya.

Though if there is one downside to it: I can't get Krispy Kreme donuts, because I live in Massachusetts. We used to have Krispy Kremes many years ago. But they all just died. So while I didn't mind the product placement, it's kind of useless directed towards me. Which stinks, because I would have liked to try those donuts in the OP pic.

I thoght that was a screen shot from sand lot