Can you come up with a better name for Trump than John Oliver did? I'll start: WHAMPF

Can you come up with a better name for Trump than John Oliver did? I'll start: WHAMPF

PROMPF

I don't know why this caught on. It's been proven that Trump's family have had the same surname since the 1700's. They were Drumpf's hundreds of years ago. If John Oliver weren't such a cuck he'd be calling out Jews who commonly use Americanized names like Natalie "Hershlag" Portman or Jon "Stuart Leibowitz" Stewart.

CRUMPLE

DUMPF

BLOMPF and/or PLUMPF

/thread

president

RAMF

BAZINGA

BLUMPF

I know, right? If only he had the creative genius to come up with some truly witty names like "le current year man" and "Shillary"

Idris Elba

that's not a name

QUAMP

DRUMPF BTFO!!!

DAMN user YOU KILLED OP HOLY SHITTTTTT

PMURT

>a 400 year old surname
how will he ever recover?

Way to miss the point of the segment. The joke was about Trump being obsessed with Jon Stewart's last name. As far as I'm aware, Natalie Portman and Jon Stewart don't have that kind of bizarre fixation with anyone.

Good to know a bunch of shitposters on a Taiwan t-shirt forum are on the same level as professional TV writers.

And we even got /ourguy/ elected too.

he won't, his campaign is over

GROMPF

That's almost as esoteric as Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's).

MOAM - Mother of all Manbabies

BRAAAP

>captcha: Drumbo
Drumpf irrevocably BTFO

>And we even got /ourguy/ elected too.
I want this meme to end. No you didn't, redditor.

er... Trump?
Are we just ignoring that he has a daft surname anyway?
Is this just not an American term or something?

It was also about how important Trump's name is to his brand, which again doesn't apply to Portman or Stewart

You know, even with his morphing into a neocon, he's still better for us than the demented neoliberal.

I guess we just won't be rid of kike influence until RAHOWA.

BRAPF

>RAHOWA
is that your frumpf name?

PUTIN'S PERSONAL BOI PUSSY

bumpf

braaaaaaaaappfftmppf

dumpf

P.RUMP

drumpalumpf

BLUMPFT

That one old guy from The Apprentice.

KERPLUMPF

LEAVE DRUMPFY ALONE

How about the guy with an accent like foghorn leghorn and a name like his granddaddy owned slave plantations?

Yeah. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Third.