NeoGAF is going after Milo

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1248576

linking neogaf should be a perma-banned to be honest

>GAF
Oh no, a bunch of teenage vidya shut ins that manage to give the internet its best spaghetti-spillage dating stories.

You don't like regressive shitholes that solely exist for ad revenue?

All these buzzwords

based gaf

Getting him banned would just show how one sided the platform is. They won't even help him when he gets fucking death threats, but they'll ban him for loose trolling. Fuck that.

neogaf is populated by amazon and other IT cucks. they're as libtard authoritarian as it gets. don't pay attention to their word games, just wait till they break the law then report them

>Nu Male: The Forum
no one cares

Since when does anyone give a single fuck about that sjw shithole? It's literally just regressive leftists, BLM activists and Sony shills there.

Who cares? Are you stupid? On purpose?

Well to be fair, Milo is an idiot who posts fake statistics all the time.

>movie turned out good

lol

Also who gives a fuck about Neogaf, they used to be relevant but their user numbers are dropping because of the libnazi mods

Liberals do that all the time and don't get banned

>neogaf

Who fucking cares

>neoGAF user
>Kubrick avatar

really makes you think

that's awesomse. encouraging fact checking.

muh gorzillion jew ovens.

And this excuses him? Whether you like it or not, he is a face of the current youth movement within the right. If he has no credibility, the movement itself will lose credibility. This is PR 101.

I must have misunderstood what you said. I thought you were implying he should be banned for posting false statics, which wouldn't be right considering other people do it all the time and don't get banned.

>Jounalist using bad journalism is good
Mighty fine double-think my Burgerosi

>Neogaf
Literally what? I know i'm sort of newfaggy with only 2 years of coming here, but I've literally never heard of it. Looks like a forum of tumblr sjws.

Milo is a degenerate opportunist worm who is worshipped by the lowest common denominator of reddit gamergate ironic anime retard.

I hope he gets beheaded, to be quite honest.

Man I remember going to neogaf like 10 fucking years ago, it was one of the best places on the internet to talk about the vidya

What the fuck happened???

>Oh no, a bunch of 30-something vidya shut ins
ftfy

>Looks like a forum of tumblr sjws.
Nailed it. Also lots of fags, trannies and nogs.

This guy gets it

Pretty much a breeding ground for the worst examples of the contemporary "gamer". Lots of autism, sexual frustration, social ineptitude, cookie-cutter "I'm so enlightened" tastes, and other staples of typical middle-upper-class white bois in their teens and early 20s.

It is a highly moderated gaming site that is heavily left-leaning.

We should spin this as GAF going after the gay community

Fair point, I guess that does do a better job of explaining that persistent atmosphere of bitter frustration.

Liberals thrive on heavily moderated places where anyone who contradicts their cult gets banned right away. It's also what happened to Sup Forums after the gg mod purge.

>apparently loves Kubrick
>doesn't enjoy a little mischievousness.

Wasn't Kubrick infamous with that shit?

Also when one of the trannies posts their hideous face you better have something nice to say or you're toast

Total circlejerkfest

neofag banned me for saying fzero is better than wipeout, the whole site is run by an ugly autistic goblin with fucked up ears and his sjw cohorts

still gets gaming news quicker than Sup Forums though
and it's bad because gamedevs lurk there and get the impression that everyone's a sjw, so they will pander to the freaks

I pray to kek every night that their db gets corrupted or one of their mods snaps one day and bans everyone

NO WE WERENT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

That's...

Not a bad idea.

mfw I hate Milo as much as I hate nu-males and SJWs. He's cancer and I hope he and his followers disappear from this board.

Hey, I like this idea!

How do we spin it?

>12 year olds plotting revolution

I'll make a thread about it give me a few minutes.

>Twitter can't give Milo a platform
>but it can give ISIS and BLM terrorists a platform. That's okay.

those idiots fail to realize that people were calling that black sheboon a gorilla for MONTHS. whatever milo said recently, they didn't get it from him.

>Looks like a forum of tumblr sjws.
They think it's not gay if you suck your girlfriend's penis

I'll spawn a few Twitter accounts.

>Sup Forums behind this

what did we do this time?

Good. Hope they shut down that nigger-loving kike faggot.

>journalists still exist

Who ?

WAA ME NOT LIKE CRITICISM OF IDEOLOGY

BAN HE

It used to be a forum to discuss video games.

Not all of them pander though.

Tom got banned.

>I'm sick of the lollies in my western games

What people did to her was nigger-tier.

Say and write what you want, but getting in someone's face like that over a nothing like Ghostbusters is plain rude.

/po/. It was /po/.

OK I MADE THE THREAD GOGOGO!!!!

Thanks meng!

Who cares the faggot is just an attention whore.

>Video Games share Libertarian ideologies
The most autistic of ideologies.

Fucking origami folding cunts. Knew they couldn't be trusted.

Exactly
There was no reason to go after her
It was honestly one of the most childish things I've seen Sup Forums do
And that's saying something

>Despite Stanley Kubrick's fierce demands on everyone, Jack Nicholson admitted to having a good working relationship with him. It was with Shelley Duvall that he was a completely different director. He allegedly picked on her more than anyone else, as seen in the documentaries Making 'The Shining' (1980) and Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures (2001). He would really lose his temper with her, even going so far as to say that she was wasting the time of everyone on the set. She later reflected that he was probably pushing her to her limits to get the best out of her, and that she wouldn't trade the experience for anything - but it was not something she ever wished to repeat.

Seems he was a fan of sexist misogynist mischief :^)

Isn't that problematic?

Are you sure you aren't talking about Sup Forums? That description sounds familiar.

It's more like a combination of Sup Forums and /r9k/ with an elitist SJW twist and authoritatian mods.

Looks like this faggots doesn't realize that Kubrick was Redpilled.
>"Hitler was right about almost everything," Kubrick

>Milo is an attention whore!

Wow it's like this is news.

Who the fuck is Milo? This some more mellenial bullshit?

Some faggot that a few people on /pol follow.

"im tired of this art excuse"

damn, these people are scary.

Nobody understands trolling anymore. Nothing is off limits. Calling her a gorilla upsets people. That's the point

The only funny thing about the woman is how weird she looks. Nobody is calling Nicki Minage (sp?) a gorilla because she's fucking hot

Stupid fucking Gorilla dyke bithc

>ketchup on Pringles

What kind of sick shit is this?

>What people did to her was nigger-tier.

so yeah it's LITERALLY Sup Forums

Goddamn thanks for these lulz.

Its called sonygaf for a reason
Wipeout is garbage compared to F-Zero

>Don't wanna be offensive to anime fans

They cuck themselves!!! ahahahahhahah

>Russian doesn't understand civilized behavior
why try

Who gives a fuck. Take this garbage to red.dit you fucking faggots.

fuck milo, neogaf can have him

the fuck is neoGaf?

I understand very well mangina behavior. And I understand very well that you car far too much about the wellbeing of some feminist cunt.

WOOGIE BOOGIE

Extreme SJW sonygger haven
Ypu literally get banned for anything

>Nigga
>Ey
>Ooooh!
>Gay
>As
>Fuck

time to start hastag neogafhomophobia, claim they are being homophobic to Nero, also post all the pro pedo stuff users and mods have said

>all those wigs falling off
goddamn i love niggers

I'm not defending her, I'm defending a standard of behavior. You can't see the difference because you are part of the problem.

>le epic neogaf army

I swear NeoGaf needs a crusading.

Pics?

Nobody cares Milo is a subversive kike trying to make the right think being a faggot is acceptable. Go back to redd it to cirlce jerk your little fag kik hero.

What a lie, OP. These people are just complaining about Milo. So what? Are you mad that people are shitting on your gay idol?

t. jew

Looks kinda like what Sup Forums has become

>neogaf

loooool