Vin losing his franchise to Rock and Statham?

>Out of the whole cast only 3 characters get a look into their personal lives and development

>Dom with his relationship with letty and unknown child
>Hobbs and his daughter got plenty of screen time
>Shaw (former villain) of all characters gets a view into his history and family life with his mother and brother

Meanwhile we know absolutely nothing of the personal lives of long time characters of Tyrese and Ludacris. Its kinda funny

So..they are clearly starting to wrap Dom's story and setting up Hobbs and Shaw to take over right?

I was totally surprised how much importance Statham got in the film. But in all honesty him and rock carried this shit. Vin is getting a bit stale. They are literally cucking the old cast out. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theplaylist.net/enraged-vin-diesel-reportedly-cut-post-credits-sequence-fate-furious-20170414/
youtu.be/eAYiasMRK_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow a clickbait thread, nice job cocksucker.

whats clickbait about it moron? its a genuine discussion of where the franchise is going

this was The Rock's last movie

Anyone just found Vin boring? And I just can't take his tough guy act seriously anymore when he is fucking running around with his pot belly. It's hard enough to buy the rock breaking physics and shit. But video easily tossing guys around by their neck and shit? Lol no.

Tbh I feel like the character doesn't really work without Brian either. He has no real ties to the rest of his "family" save letty with Brian and mia gone

Vin*

I think it worked cuz we know Brian was boys with Tej and Roman. So it was like a "friends of a friends" thing. He has never once had a causal talk or just shared a beer with either of those characters alone. Hell he never shared a scene with them alone. I never bought it either

I thought it was pretty telling that he doesn't have a major action scene outside of his car. Just sat on his ass for two hours.

Wasn't there supossed to be an after credit scenes teasing a Statham-The Rock spinoff but Vin got mad and got rid of it?

Holy shit youre right

Who was in the wrong here?

he walk over a couple cars then cut open that dudes gas tank

whoever decided on that terrible camera angle

tough work for a hollywood action star eh ;)

yup

theplaylist.net/enraged-vin-diesel-reportedly-cut-post-credits-sequence-fate-furious-20170414/

Maybe don't be a dick to everybody on set and then demand you get paid 10 times as much as the next billed actor.

It's funny because Statham and The Rock are way better actors than he is.

Definitely missed a trick not ending like Rocky IIi

this was the first one I saw and I was honestly surprised at how much the rock steals every scene he's in

>Anyone just found Vin boring?

nope

Every time he's on screen with his gravely voice is great

I see this posted all the time and I still don't get it.

I thought I did but I don't think I do anymore.

Too many bald guys in this series now.

he is a large guy

this, nobody comes close. statham is the runner up regardless

He genuinely put effort into F&F 1. His stoic, tough guy voice isn't as interesting.

This. He had so much personality and smiled but anything after that he just whispers and ocassionally yells.

Anyone hate the flanderization of Roman?

>went from tough as shit, no bullshit taking hot head ready to swing on anyone

>to "ouch man you kicked my shin" but of every joke pussy

naw

The only thing that keeps me liking him is he is bro as fuck in interviews, ad good to his fans. He is also a big nerd.

I kind of hate seeing him on screen though, but he is fine in Fast and Furious, it's not like hes going away

These movies are literally making billions of dollars

Is it a shock that these characters have shown zero growth since Fast Five?

Vin shouting to emphasise emotion made me bust a gut laffing

Statham and rock (and the banter between them) are the highlights of this shitfest

the franchise is losing steam for sure. i'd be lying though if i said i wasn't entertained during the prison break and saving the baby scenes.

>the franchise is losing steam for sure

Are you retarded? This one had the biggest opening yet. ppl are eating this shit up for better or worse

Change the formula again. No longer stopping some big bad on behalf of the government. Back to the Future with more cars? Armageddon with cars? Die Hard with cars?

>wrap Dom's story
Fast and Furious doesn't know what wrap up means so don't be riddickulous. Diesel is gonna be in at least 4 or 5 more movies.

>open with false statement with evidence
>herpity derpity

Fuck off you AV clib cunt

the meme is that they're standing face to face and the perspective is awful

whats actually happening is that they are standing side by side looking straight ahead cause rock was on his way out and they're too tough to have a face to face conversation

i was thinking domestically. internationally though, you're right. China loves this shit for some reason. they're the reason the Transformers movies are still going.

t. idiot

Chinese people view F&F as "their" franchise because it was one of the first franchises they saw with their own money after pirating the earlier ones. They also absolutely love cars, which makes their car crashes the funnier.

You sound like a genuine retard. Go make another cunny thread

Dom and Letty need to be retired

honestly i think this was the best one with 6 a close second

Chinese hate blacks though and this series is full of them. They even killed off the only Asian character.

so then they obviously dont mind blacks retarded

Spinoff fuckng when? Let torretto retire in peace somewhere

>vin was so insecure about his height he insisted on this being editted with CGI during post

damn...

They like blacks when they're token background characters that act in a stereotypical way. It's funny to them.

But when you put a black character front and center and essentially have him take over a "white" role then they don't care for it at all since they don't find it appealing.

They just ran with his personality at the end of the 3nd movie, not the ne at the beginning

Isn't Vin part black? He made a great short when he first started acting about how he wasn't white enough for 'white roles' and not black enough for 'Black roles'.

Kino?

youtu.be/eAYiasMRK_c

but thats toretto
hes better as a joker

No he really isnt. And Dom and fast2 roman are totally different ppl, wtf u talking about tard?

>> But when you put a black character front and center and essentially have him take over a "white" role then they don't care for it at all since they don't find it appealing.

Vin is half black
The Rock is half black
And every one of the main cast aside from Michelle Rodriguez and (now, maybe?) Jason Statham are. Stop talking shit

The Rock is a genuine star and he's still on the rise. Vin is a fat old dud who studios cant rely on to sell tickets. xXx is only viable in a few foreign countries, The Last Witch Hunter was a lousy flop, he's not even in GotG2, and the Riddick series shit the bed with both sequels.

wow more rock shills

cool contrarian posting

so Vin was the bad guy in the first but then became part of the good guys, the Rock was an antagonist for his debut but joined the guys at the end, Statham was also a bad guy (that actually killed the chinese guy), but him and his brother are good guys now, how long until this new hacker chick becomes part of the crew after she killed the baby mama

>not even in GotG2
yea he is

>They even killed off the only Asian character.
yea, the japanese character, which the chinese hate

Vin stole the franchise from Walker in the first place, fuck this washed up half wetback mr clean bitch.

I had a dream that Vin Diesel was my mailbox. I mean like, it was just him from the waist up attached to a pole in the ground. He handed me my mail and said "Looks like you got some bills today. Would be nicer if they were dollar bills. You know?" then he chuckled to himself for the rest of my dream.

I've included an image that best represents what I saw in my dream. The only differences were Vin Diesel had a huge goofy smile and his arms were folded across his chest.

Groot is a baby in GotG2. Diesel isn't voicing him.

It's called family

It's called familia

sup familia, lets drink.

Doesn't Vin Diesel literally own the franchise? Maybe he's just fading to the background and stick to just producing making easy money and go act in more Riddick movies. A character he literally owns.

How is this guy worth only 160 million again?

that's not flanderization. the tough guy no-bs taking thing was a facade for the dumbass he really is