Germany, France, Italy and Brazil (all World Cup winners) have been allowed to host it twice

>Germany, France, Italy and Brazil (all World Cup winners) have been allowed to host it twice
>Uruguay/Argentina (also World Cup winners) will probably host it a second time in 2030
>FUCKING MEXICO has hosted it twice despite never making it past the round of 16
>England, the country that literally invented the sport and has previously won the World Cup, hasn't been allowed to host it a second time yet
Why the fuck is this allowed?

ABE niggers man

The real question is why you would want to host it in the first place

I dont think FIFA likes England very much

The real question is why Russia gets to host it.

because you rigged the only one you hosted so you're punished for the next 4 hundreeds years to come, you're welcome

We need to have a WC in Bolivia or Peru, the memes that it would generate...

spain is a world cup winner that only hosted once
we stand with spainbros against disgusting fifa bias

>Unironically wanting to host that festival of corruption.

Be thankfully that your country just suffered that once.

>invent game
>suck at it

>tfw "they" will ask money to Paco Casal to make a stadium in Punta del Este that will be used only for the World Cup.

>making fun of Nekopara
wtf

Vanilla best Neko

>Gracias Paco

Cono sur wc when?

Refused the bribes
/thread

Because you're too bad at this sport. Just host the Cricket pajeet cup and friends.

it's a shame desu

>Just host the Cricket pajeet cup and friends
>implying they're good at that

TBTH IMHO its about time Australia hosted one.

think about it : you can only really host it in 1st world, [white] countries with infrastructure, that follow soccer [at least somewhat] etc

South Africa was pretty much the only place *in* africa you could possibly hold it, except maybe Egypt / Libya / Algeria / Morocco / Tunisia, but that would've have to have been before the Arab Spring when that whole region went to shit.

Australia, England since they havent had it for a long time, Canada, Eastern Europe somewhere like Poland, or Czech and Slovakia, or something. that should be the next hosts.

I think Portugal possibly as well, and I dont see why Costa Rica and Panama couldn't co host one. they're relatively stable for the region. You couldn't have it in Columbia or El Salvador, for example. they're just too much of shithole countries.

jesus christ you're retarded.

This

Every country in the world literally hates us cause they aint us

>ruled half the world
>many countries speak our language

I'm pretty sure there are more countries that speak spanish than english.

How can you be more than "all"?

ahmed are you implying by hosting the WC in your country, you are somehow entitled a free pass past the round of 16?

I dont know what year England won there first world cup but if just happens to be in "England" then your world cup title is invalid and i call refball.

how can it be all if I've never spoken english in my entire life?

Argentina should get another one, I agree, but Uruguay will probably get 2030 (for the centennary) and would be weird / unfair to have 2026 then 2030 both in SA right beside each other.

2022 : Qatar (which btw I think is a terrible host)
2026 : Australia
2030 : Uruguay
2034 : Czech and Slovakia
2038 : Argentina

seems fair to me

Fugggggggggg

fuck no their time zone is the worst

then why are you speaking english right now, hermanito ?
More of the world speaks English than Spanish my friend. maybe more countries have spanish as official primary language, but more total people speak english. For sure

by the way, I personally dont give a shit about Falklands, but they want to remain in the UK so respect their opinion pls.

Also is everyone aware 1986 was going to go to Columbia but then they chimped out with drugs and gangs and shit so it went to Mexico at the last minute as it was nearby. Logisitical reasons etc

>writing
>speaking
you're dumb lmao

>developed 1st world country
>good weather
>new shiny stadia
>speaks English
>no chimpout from narcos or terrorists etc

IDGAF about timezone. I like watching Libertadores, those games are on at like 1 AM our time. When World Cup or EUROs come around, I quit my job and only watch football for the entire tournament. So the timezone doesn't really matter to me.

No, I'm implying how it's ridiculous that Mexico (a country that is dogshit at football) has been allowed to host the event twice but we haven't. Even the USA will probably host it twice before us and they don't even care about the sport.

who should host world cup then if not the ones I mention.
?
Uruguay will get 2030 then you have to wait ~8~ years either side to host. Since 2022 is taken you have to wait for 2038.

i think ARG should get to host again, but after URU.

Australia can't do 2026. Qatar and Australia are both Asian federation countries so they can't do 2026 or 2030. 2026 is coming to the USA

>it's ridiculous that Mexico (a country that is dogshit at football) has been allowed to host the event twice but we haven't.
you're about as good
and England didn't invent shit.

I've posted this already, but Columbia was meant to get 86 but chimped out with narco gang warfare.

it was relocated to Mexico at the last minute cos its nearby and plans wouldn't have to change too much.

This is implied by the image in the OP where Columbia is coloured dark grey and says 'cancelled'.

>redditspacing

you're a really shit troll and you're not getting the Malvinas back.

Also Chile is better at football anyway, hue hue hue.

>implying hosting a WC and countries football skill has anything to do with one another.

lmao. are you that deluted? lets look at the most resent hosts

>russia (shit @ football)
>brazil
>south africa (shit)
>qatar? (lmao shit)

get your head out your own cornhole my arab friend.

Meh. I hate it when sentences on this site go on too long since I browse on an old version of browser on mobile and the image cuts out.

So that is why I "reddit space"

>Uruguay will get 2030
probably not.
there's a combined CONMEBOL bid, most of the tournament would be played in Argentina, incluiding the final, but it's not even sure that it'll happen.

>Since 2022 is taken
do you legitimately think that's going to stick?
my white players would collapse after 10 minutes of 60ºC """winter""" sun in a fucking arab slave state.

>troll
I'm not.
please explain, how are you better than Mexico and how didn't Scotland invent modern football?

Hosting a World Cup has nothing to do with skill. Hosting a World Cup twice does.

hahah, I'm scottish , so thank you.

>better than Mexico
England is 1000000 % better than Mexico you spastic

From a market perspective, they should host it in China or in the USA.

What would you guys think of an Iberian World Cup?

yes, but Spain or Portugal alone could do it so there's no need for pan-Iberian.

Basically as i said before as long as its in a white, 1st world country with infrastructure and stadia, and no terrorism or local civil wars, its fine

didnt England shit bricks and wouldnt accept a friendly game with Mexico prior to this years WC.

Mexico will instead play Croatia and Wales.

>2018
>getting scared to get your beans pushed in by Mexico

brah

So you agree 2026 in the USA

England only organise friendlies against good teams

>100000% bettter

lmao. England is so shit it stand right next to Mehico. lmao.

inb4 muhhhhh rankkking dont counttttt

>didnt England shit bricks and wouldnt accept a friendly game with Mexico prior to this years WC.
We would rather play Brazil and Germany than Mexico. There is no point in battering shit teams in friendly matches, that's what qualifiers are for.

>England is 1000000 % better than Mexico you spastic
are they now

Not really. They require big stadiums. 80.000 seats for opening/final, 60.000 for the semi finals and 40.000 for the rest.

Benfica-65.000
Porto >50.000
Sporting >50.000
And the rest is below 40.000 lol.

So Spain +our “big three” stadiums.

Camp Nou & Bernabeu for the opening/final and one semi final. Maybe Benfica’s stadium could get a semi final over Atleti’s stadium

>England sux tho.

yes, as you can see 26, 20 16 is a much better record than 14, 14, 25

thanks for the pic

>czech and slovakia

>FIFA rankings
Because Wales is better than Netherlands, right? FIFA rankings are irrelevant because they don't take into account the quality of the opposition. It's why Switzerland has such a high ranking. Clueless fucking spastic.

you butthurt m8?

>needing pre 70's stats to claim you're better than fucking Mexico
lmao

No, I'm just don't come from an embarrassment of a country. England have been dogshit in recent years, but I can honestly say that Mexico is the biggest embarrassment in football. A massive population that loves the sport and they have not even come close to winning the World Cup. But sure, Mexico are the greatest team in the World because they manage to top the confederation that includes the likes of Trinidad and Tobago.

Russia18 has 12 venues. I checked and they have one with 35.000 seats (Kaliningrad), rest is all over 40.000.

So Iberia’s WC could have Portugal’s big three+1 stadium, and 8 spanish venues (Real, Atleti, Barça, Valencia,Sevilla, Athletic,Betis, Zaragoza, Espanyol or one of those stadiums with no teams, think they have 2).

But then again, I just realized those cunts approved the expansion to a 48 team WC starting in 2026...

thanks again for the pic and rekking your own argument

it's this level of intelligence that led to your swift disposal in the falklands war

I guess England didn't bribe FIFA enough.
Do you still believe that these oranizations aren't totally and utterly corrupt?

>But sure, Mexico are the greatest team in the World
nah, Mexico is shit, just like you.

Hey man it was Qatars turn, they're a footballing nation with a long history.
How dare you make such baseless accusations against FIFA!

>derailing into islandposting
typical buttblasted man with no oral hygiene

England still has a better striker than you Argies and your midfield and fallbacks are filled with absolute stinkers

>tf
>tp
and that's why nobody takes you seriously.

>Why the fuck is this allowed?
FIFA scheme to obtain shekels

>mfw WC 2026 in the USA opens with USA vs Trannydick and Toodle-oo

Argies and Uruguashos, do you even want the WC?

Uruguay can't handle a modern WC, let alone a 48 teams one. I mean, if they pulled it off, the whole infrastructure is going to be useless afterwards, their league is as polarized as Scotland's but in a country even less populated. You can put 1/4 of Uruguay's population inside all the stadiums needed for the 48teams world cup

by how our country is? hell no.
Argentina and Uruguay were trying to be hosts of many upcoming events. We already have the Youth Olympics here this year. But Uruguay wanted to host a U-20 WC, Argentina wanted to host Odesur and Panamerican games (lost 4 votations), Argentina-Uruguay were in the final votation for co-hosting the basketball wc in 2023 and we lost against chinkland. The only thing we got was a miserable Southamerican Beach Games and a u-17 women wc.
We can still be on the run for hosting more sport events in the 2020 decade, but since the WC host has to be decided in 2023, then trying to host it would be like taking a leap of faith. I don't want to be no way near that.

Do you guys not understand geography? Of course Euro countries aren't going to all get multiple World Cups... England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy are all right next to each. It makes no sense to keep having the WORLD cup a few hundred km apart from each other. Don't act like it's hard for people from France to go to the World Cup when it's in Germany.

>England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy are all right next to each. It makes no sense to keep having the WORLD cup a few hundred km apart from each other.
why?

>ama couldn't co host one. they're relatively stable for the region. You couldn't have it in Columbia or El Salvador, for example. they're just too much of shithole countries.

Russia is not shit at football. They are average, probably around the same level as USA.

>tfw our bids are always complete amateur hour failures
>tfw we can't even do corruption and paying off officials correctly
Frank Lowy can go fuck himself desu

>Why the fuck is this allowed?
You are arrogant annoying pricks, also too many muslims(birmighna and london lietrally 50%+) and lgbt activists -> shitshow.

top gear was great though

Why not? FIFA is a global think, so await China and another African coutnry to host it soon too.

last 8 years we are shit(management is shirt, players are shit), on 5 game series with usa we would lost 1-4 maybe, 2-3 at best