So after what's happened in Turkey. Can you fucks stop saying that Greeks are exactly like Turks?

So after what's happened in Turkey. Can you fucks stop saying that Greeks are exactly like Turks?

Greeks = birthplace of western civilization and NOT rabid dog middle-easterns

Turks = typical rabid islamic piece of shit muslims middle-easterns no different to cave dwelling jihadist in the mountains of afganistan

Know the fucking difference.

Greeks in ancient times were not mixed with Ottoman Turks.

>everything good about turkey comes from greek rape babies that stayed in the constantinople area

>So after what's happened in Turkey

greeks did the same thing

pic related

Very simple.

Turks from western provinces tend to be more or less indistinguishable from Greeks.

Turks from the rest of Anatolia tend to be more or less indistinguishable from Syrians or Iraqis.

Well Australia, sorry to say but

Greece = Nonwhite
Turkey = White and European

This is the truth.

15000 people just been fired by education minister.

Mass graves being dug.

GET COMFY

hi nigger
neither are white

>implying

There was consistent population exchanges during the Ottoman empire. It wasn't just Turks moving into Greece making rape babies. There was literally hundreds of thousand of Greeks MOVING to Turkey and ended up mixing with Turks.

This is the reason why there also "white" looking Turks. White looking Turks are decedent from Greeks.

That is not how it works.

The Greeks in Anatolia bleached the Turks.

The Turks in Greece bleached their next generation of TURKS.

Im Greek and pale as fuck, my parents are both from northern Greece. My sister is blonde with blue eyes, my brother and I have green eyes and fair hair. My grandmother on dad side is a red head. My grandfather on my mums side looks like Erdogan but a few shades whiter.

Am I actually Greek or some combination of a Northern European Slav and Turk?

Oh, as far as my grand parents know, their own great grand parents are all fr the same place in northern Greece. So it goes back to at least the early 1800s of them all being from the one village.

Why is she drinking pond scum?

>15000 people just been fired by education minister.
They will keep going. They will replace a shit load of people from every governing agency.

>Mass graves being dug.
The capital punishment is almost certainly coming back for us. But it will probably at most include a few dozen people as far as this coup attempt is concerned.

>GET COMFY
Kinda hard for me considering everything. You guys out there get comfy and have fun watching.

>The capital punishment is almost certainly coming back for us.
At least that means you won't be joining the EU.

Fuck off, Americoon.

Greece = White and European
Turkey = Nonwhite

This is the truth.

>tfw no qt Greek neo-nazi gf

What the fuck happened to McKayla?

Lol and you left