Erdogan paranoid as fuck

Caliphate of turkey soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jUdMOY_9Ho
hurriyet.com.tr/cumhurbaskani-erdogandan-flas-aciklamalar-40153529
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/
mobile.twitter.com/AFP/status/755403349579669504
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755418206530134021
twitter.com/skynewsarabia/status/755417627808366592
twitter.com/pzf/status/755420908622348288
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-coup-attempt-turkish-navy-ships-admirals-military-president-erdogan-a7144141.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is fucking amazing, when Erdocunt fires half his army and most of the civil service ISIS will just walk right in and take over....as he loads up the last suitcase of gold bars into his gulfstream G4.

>let's fire half the state workers including the military during ISIS and Kurdish insurgencies
>what could possibly go wrong
Can't wait for Turkey to start collapsing.

Real coup when?

He's going full Stalin with his purge...

>lets purge tens of thousands of our army officers on the eve of WW2
>what could possibly go wrong

Worked out well for you Ivan

He fired 2000 or 3000 judges, how many judges does turkey even have?

>ISIS
why the fuck would allies fight?

It didn't and I don't deny that. What do you expect from a Georgian dictator?

What a disappointment. Turkey could have been better than this.

>start

no he did not fire them he executed them.

>The term purge is being used very specifically.

Georgians are fucking crazy people , never let them rule over your country again

Erdogan is making a lot of enemies and will soon face an army of the purged. He now has to double down repeatedly until all opposition is squished, put in concentration camps, and he holds all power as an absolute dictator.

rip kurds, this man clearly does not give a fuck anymore.

What have to say now those who wanted Turkey to enter the EU?

Can you imagine Turkey, with its >70 million inhabitants being the second most influential country in Europe after Germany?

And given their population growth (1 million per year), in ten years Turkey would be the most important and influential (most people in the European parliament) country in the European Union. Turkey, that islamic shithole that supports ISIS ruling de facto Europe by sheer population numbers and the parliament quota related to it.

And some braindead leftists still push for them into the EU, because that would be so diverse and tolerant!

just like when they where purging the armenians..

They're scared. Something big is going to happen.

>ive still never even seen a Slowpoke, let alone caught one yet
Why do I keep getting all these fucking Pidgeys and Rattata's? Do other pokeymans show up when I level up? I'm level 12 right now.

So this coup had a million conspirators distributed through every major social institution but surrendered instantly. That sounds plausible.

npr just reported that erdo is pushing for the death penalty for those involved in the (((coup)))

>paranoid
It's called a coup.

You are like a little baby.

It's okay, because the EU is collapsing.

If Turkey goes full batshit mode USA should put its bases in Georgia instead of Turkey. Should have done that long time ago.

Fucking American politican muslim shills.

>muslims

>ever

BTW these "people" voted for this. They knew what they were getting. Another shithole with a dictator. Let the games begin. :)

The second we announce this is the second that Georgia becomes part of Russia.

No, he's just "suggesting" that if the people wanted the death penalty brought back to deal with these traitors, then he would approve it.
Conveniently, all the major parties have agreed, that yes, they too would support the death penalty, and would they please have their families released.

Its a Stalinist purge of the finest order I've ever seen.
Erdogan will be Sultan by the end of the year.

>goes full batshit

he is pushing for the death penalty for thousands of judges generals officers police as well medical staff scientists education system members.

>he arrests any criticism.

>mfw this confirms Erdogan staged this

We didn't have enough before. I don't even know right now. We will probably see a lot of 25-30 year old judges and prosecutors. Some retired army officers are coming back, so we could see some retired lawmen coming back too maybe? Not sure about that.

And this will probably keep on going for a while.

When can we walk in and retake Constantinople?

No it won't. Russians already have their buffer in S.Ossetia and Abkhazia.

Americans rolled with their M1A2 tanks this year into Georgia and Russians didn't say a thing.

Just put your bases in CHRISTIAN country already instead of this shithole Turkey.

>ministry of education
>being involved in a coup

Is he just replacing educational officials so that he can install islamic ones for when he declares his sultanate?

now is our time - we can be the ones to reclaim constantinople

we have 6 months to prepare, buy your arms and get to the range

>why would muslims fight other muslims?!

Bingo.

>this is the people you shitpost with on Sup Forums

Rolling in a few tanks is way different from establishing permanent bases.

And Russia took those parts because they felt like it, because Georgia was getting too friendly with the west. They'll do it again

Erdogan saved Turkey from further islamist/gulenist infiltration

Yep.

I want to point this out, being unable to have sons should disqualify him from Sultanate he is no man.
youtube.com/watch?v=4jUdMOY_9Ho

>I shall be Sultan by the end of the Year.

Pick your answer:

A: Yes
B: Yes
C :Yes
D: All of the above

>worked out well

yeah only like a third of the Russian population was massacred due to incompetence of the military.

hey US, could you please drop some H-Bomb on them?

Pretty please?

It's obvious that he already had the blacklist done.

At least he is white, you fucking Slav.

They won't do it again if America does it surprisingly and fast. Like Russians did in Crimea.

Without announcing or anything of this sort.

Education is actually the where the main power of Gulen comes from. AKP helped quite a bit to this, and Gulen helped AKP in return, until they had a falling out a couple years back.

Now he is purging all the Gulen people, along with some others they do not like most likely.

Is he going to replace them with his own people? Of course not!

Not like these people are the ones he helped Gulen place when they were buddies either.

that boat sailed like 400 years ago

Drop Ivan a Message.

Lets get some tubes in the air.

He's purging

He fired all of the teachers, and that's easy to see why.

Turkey is going full dirka dirka

>this is the murricans you shitpost with on Sup Forums
ftfy

Shouldn't you be squatting somewhere?

>hurriyet.com.tr/cumhurbaskani-erdogandan-flas-aciklamalar-40153529

IT IS HAPPENING

LE GRAND SULTAN ANNOUNCES THAT

THAT THERE WILL BE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

GET HYPE

>cockroachistan going full islamist dictatorship
Why am I not surprised in the least?

>Fire shitloads of judges
"Well I guess we should reinstate death penalty for the people who did the coup"
>Fire shitloads of teachers
"Well I guess we should just do quoran studies instead"

Erdogan is a dictator of the shitty kind.

American bases in Georgia when
American bases in Georgia when

Fuck roaches

>Not all Sup Forumsacks
Americans are the majority here.

>Shouldn't you be squatting somewhere?
What problems am I supposed to have with squatting in front of PC?

What does this mean?

You do you man whatever is comfy.

Gopnik pls.

Out of NATO, Allied with Russia, constitutional reform to make him Sultan of New Ottoman Empire.
Gonna be a fun day.

If Erdogan keeps pissing off the west, he's going to know what a real coup is like very soon.

Roaches did 9/11

/comfy/*

it means that the establishment will brazenly say no american ever asked for evidence of 911 so you just purge away edro.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/

>a third of the Russian population
Russian population at the time was not 81 million, retard.

Nice try, Mohammad

>allied with Russia
They shot down our plane and acted like retards less than a year ago. Russians certainly can do impressive mental gymnastics but not to that extent.

ay fug u mane without stalin your shitslav country would lose so hard.

24 radio and tv stations to be closed. Guess Turkey has had a bit too much to think.

>Georgia was getting too friendly with the west.
No, President Sackashitfilling went full retard and attacked the separatist north states plus the Russian peace-keepers within.
It was a damn fine happening.

Does he still have possession of NATO's nukes?

There will be great apologies and formal carrying on.
The supposed pilots involved have been implicated in the coup. Erdogan will hang them out to dry as being "rogue forces acting on behalf of the americans that just tried to overthrow me" and claim he had to say he gave the order because it would have looked bad if he didn't appear in control of the military.

Shit is clearly happening on the geopolitical level.
The first call Erdogan made after the coup was to Putin.
His first visit will be to Moscow first week of August.
You can hate him, and I bet Putin and his people do on a personal level, but Realpolitik wins here. Flipping Turkey onto your side is a massive victory.

>foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/
Fucking disgusting. What a shitpile of lies and foul ideas.

This he creates his own ISIT

>1577 rectors and deans were asked to resigned.
I didn't even knew we had so many of them. If someone asked me to make a guess I would say somewhere between 1000 and 2000. So, they probably pretty much asked all of them for resignation. Let's see how many of them resigns in the next few days.

mobile.twitter.com/AFP/status/755403349579669504
All of them

>So, they probably pretty much asked all of them for resignation
AHAHAHAH. People say they actually asked for ALL of them for resignation. Yes, ALL deans and rectors.

>a fucking commie
>4 years of education
>lost every battle he participated in in the Polish campaign of 1920
>executed almost all the experienced military commanders, Chief of Staff in 1941 was a division commander in 1938
>fucked up the Red Army with NKO directive No. 3
>pushed his brilliant ideas in the Second Battle of Kharkov which made Case Blue possible
He was a fucking retard.

>80 years in the future some people will argue that Erdogan was a strong leader who made Turkey great
I feel bad for Roaches tbqh.

we're gonna be eating turkey a couple months early

>Turkey's High Education board has also ordered the resignation of over 1,500 university deans, state media reported.

>It comes after Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim vowed to take action against Mr Gulen's supporters.

>"I'm sorry but this parallel terrorist organisation will no longer be an effective pawn for any country," Mr Yildirim said, according to Reuters.

>"We will dig them up by their roots so that no clandestine terrorist organisation will have the nerve to betray our blessed people again."

BREAKING: Large explosion hits Turkish capital #Ankara - @DailyStarLeb

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755418206530134021

Actually most of the people that died were convicts. Comrade Stalin truly was a genius.

That's quite a lot of people connected to a failed coup.

I guess it's another "PKK" attack.

15.2k education
2.5k courts
9k military/law enforcement

How is this going to bring stability to the current government, or any future government in Turkey?

There is no mention of it by any Turks living in Ankara. So this could be a false flag. I am looking for confirmation at the moment.

>Won ww2

I would understand purging a few, but not all, that's insane the state will collapse, the hell is he doing

>implying Eerdogan didn't plan his coup as a false flag to consolidate his supreme power and bring Turkey into sharia mode

Can't tell where this is
twitter.com/skynewsarabia/status/755417627808366592

At the very least he knew and let it happen, but you're right user

+ some video
twitter.com/pzf/status/755420908622348288

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-coup-attempt-turkish-navy-ships-admirals-military-president-erdogan-a7144141.html
LEAVE US ALONE RRRRRREEEEE

>cenk uygur
top kek, he would though. he would sodomize and subsequently fry ana kasparian in a second if he could.

i'm sure it will be just fiiine...

That's just a fire.

No happenings,

Fun fact: Red Army started winning when Stalin decided that he's not that good at military stuff and left things to Shaposhnikov.

There are pictures of black clouds. Is it an explosion or a fire cause by something else is not clear yet.