Joe Rogan foodposting. The most comfy fresh Sup Forums meme of 2017

Joe Rogan foodposting. The most comfy fresh Sup Forums meme of 2017.

What is his favorite movie lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/the-fat-fueled-brain-unnatural-or-advantageous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>comfy
back to Sup Forumseddit

>fried eggs from my yard

Why does he have fried eggs in his yard?

He's very self-sufficient, he has a fried egg tree

Dumb cityfolk like you don't think shit through

Is this a meal replacer ?

>4 cloves of garlic
>morning
His breath is gonna be fucked all day

No, there aren't enough calories. It's a light breakfast calorie wise, but probably moderately filling.

"From his own chickens" he says

Why does he have chickens that cook for him?

You can tell the quality of a meme just by the fact hothead mods don't appreaciate it. Major red flag.

>manlets falling for the vegetable meme

So its taking a big disgusting frothy vitamin?

Have you seen his eggs?
Shit is all fucked up.
It's no wonder they look bad, he has chickens that cook it for him.

Can I make a similar thread about trump without it being deleted?

what's a car key fob?

I eat a similar "smoothie" every day, he's right about these things. my shits are soft and no wipe at the same time, like a miracle.

>grassfed butter

What exactly is that?

In our case it's a GREEN LIGHT

It triggers the mods because they look down at their meal, a hotpocket or a plate of pizza rolls, then look at joe's glorious eggs and then they get upset.

>not knowing about grassfed butter

Holy shit I bet you don't even drink organic grass fed milk and don't eat grass fed beef. Stop being poor.

looks abit dry

It looks dry as hell, like it's been in the fridge for days.

Cows that eat naturally eat only grass. Their milk and butter and cheese tastes better but they produce less of it. About 1/6th as much. It tastes like super-concentrated butter, milk, or cheese flavor. To make milk cheaply almost all farms feed their cattle with grains which produces more milk with less flavor.

He can tell me that's bear meat all he likes but I know what my eyes are showing me and that's a nutty turd

>falling for the kombucha meme
>le healthy as fuck

doesn't he take roids?

Why did he get bear meat?
You can't just go to the store and ask for bear meat.
Did he just one?
Jesus, those things would tear you to shreds.

>Not knowing the power of fermented food

Without fermented foods humans would be dead as a sepcies.

I don't think kombucha is a meme. It has more strains of gut bacteria than any probiotic supplement and unlike those supplements which only contain lactobacillus strains which don't permanently colonize and require constant consumption to maintain population, the strains in kombucha take up permanent residence in the gut so you only need to take it a few times to get the benefits. He also does sour kraut which is another great fermented probiotic food.

sup joe

isn't it about time for your fifth meal of eggs, jalapenos, and bread in a pool of grease?

Look, I was just making a joke. "Grassfed butter", I mean butter can't eat grass,

Rogan has fried eggs in his yard and his butter can eat grass. Impressive!

my little brother listens to joe rogan religiously and tries everything he advocates.

we're currently on week 3 of keto but i just read it impairs cognitive function due to a lack of glucose to the brain so im a bit miffed rn.

A C T I V A T E D
L
M
O
N
D
S

>hot sauce
>coconut water
>chicken bones
>fight on in the background

Joe has shit taste in everything

>I'd love to shove that bottle in my ass

why does Joe use alt accounts to post on his pictures?

Keto actually improves cognitive function.

>Despite their superficial differences, many neurological diseases share one major problem – deficient energy production. During metabolic stress, ketones serve as an alternative energy source to maintain normal brain cell metabolism. In fact, BHB (a major ketone) may be an even more efficient fuel than glucose, providing more energy per unit oxygen used. A ketogenic diet also increases the number of mitochondria, so called “energy factories” in brain cells.
blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/the-fat-fueled-brain-unnatural-or-advantageous/

especially fashion

kek

what show is this from

my understanding is that keto improves it temporarily then after a time the brain is starved of glucose and stops functioning as well. so you have to implement days of refeeding to come out of ketosis temporarily

Kinda the opposite actually. Your brain runs out of glucose very quickly but can never deplete your stores of ketones until you're dead of starvation. So the brain on ketones has infinite steady energy.