Why does everyone in this show (except chief Garvey) act like an autistic asshole?

Why does everyone in this show (except chief Garvey) act like an autistic asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GTAfq3i9Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Using this thread because I just finished yesterday's episode. Who is Sarah again, and what is her relation to Kevin?

The assumption is that she is Nora in a flashforward. I hope not because that likely means Kevin is dead.

it was old nora you fucking dunce

because its easier to write stupid people who do things for no reason than it is to write people who make reasoned decisions

>The beard looks good on you

top kek

Hope they start explaning things this season, even Lost wasn't this bad 3 seasons in.

I could have sworn Kevin asked Nora if she was Sarah or made some comment about her looking familiar when they met in season 1.

just finished yesterdays episode

pure kino, I like where this season is going

It's just the type of person Kevin attracts.

Also, they're in a town where all the loonies gather. The first season there were brief glimpses of normal people, but like I said, Kevin just attracts all the weirdos.

You know, I know kino is a meme, but the performances in this fucking show are so fucking incredible. So much so that they do feel like they deserving of kino status completely unironically.

You're wrong OP

Kevin is acting autistic exaclty because he is not acting autistic

He just came back from the fucking dead twice and is just walking around like it never happened

He is repressing everything. He just wants things to go back to normal. But nothing will ever be normal again.

So in a sense you could say he is the most autistic asshole of them all

because its written by an autistic retard

Kevin is essentially the same character as Jack.

Both are professionals in a very wholesome all-american field (cop and surgeon).
Both are a bit high strung but pragmatic and level-headed to the point of stubbornness.
Both are essentially thrust into a supernatural situation where they have a destiny.
Both try to resist it or ignore it to the best of their abilities even when faced point-blank with supernatural occurrences.
Both have a complicated relationship with their fathers who also match their own profession (cop and surgeon).

Etc..

theroux basically holds the same expression every second and what emotion hes supposed to be expression is conveyed by the score.

>Both are a bit high strung but pragmatic and level-headed to the point of stubbornness.

I disagree that Kevin is pragmatic. And I don't know if he exactly resists his destiny, it's more he doesn't want any wacky religious cult, considering he's seen what happens to those.

explaining things isn't really the point. You probably won't be satisfied if they do.

This

He knows what happens when superstitions goes awry, just like what we got a taste of from John and his delusion about his daughter coming back. Kevin's family didn't go in the departure, but he lost them to the chaos.

lindelof doest understand human emotions

thread needs more hi res pics of the hot daughter from the new episode

I WISH I WAS HOMEWARD BOUND

Tommy's birthday party was so nice I was beaming throughout, forgot how much I like this show and its characters.

i just watched international assassin again. why is this episode so good?

everyone is so happy in the first episode i can't handle it when bad stuff starts happening again

>aimee wakes you up in the middle of the night
>"i need to show you something"
>takes you to your daughters room
>see this

what do you do?

How is Kevin not autistic? He's got a family around him who needs him, his town depends on him and he may even be the second coming of Jesus, but still he takes any chance gets to try to off himself or get himself killed.

finished the new episode today

i love this show, and to imagine that i dropped the show when i first watched it back in 2014

he's a sad man

wonder what happened to his mom

>tfw Kevin will die for our sins for real at the end of the season

>Kevin's family didn't go in the departur

Their unborn baby did.

>guys we need to wrap up some plotlines
>guilty remnant? dead
>lily? dead
>dog man? dead
>ok, now we may begin

FUCKING HACK

Is Old Nora a flashforward or something else altogether? Collecting birds similar to the opening scene.

>first episode

>Kevin attempting suicide every morning
>that fakeout with the palm print reading
>giant inflatable Gary Busey
>test the sandwich for canine saliva
>paw on the trigger
>dog whistle
>that entire exchange about writing the new new testament
>random dog runs away with sandwich

pure kinography

The baby was alive at the end of the second season right?

Poor Matt, pure suffering.

I doubt Lily's actually dead, more likely the oriental chick came around to Jarden and claimed her.

>I need things explained
I think you are watching the wrong show.

because you play video games.

It reminded me of Tony's coma/NDE, my favorite of that series.

youtube.com/watch?v=6GTAfq3i9Bs

Someone shoop this with Justin Theroux's head and a black dog

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Christine.

Would be awesome if they replicated this shot for the finale.

No it wouldn't.

>Forgetting that the fucking Guilty Remnants got droned

>He's got a family around him who needs him, his town depends on him and he may even be the second coming of Jesus
> but still he takes any chance gets to try to off himself or get himself killed.