Lurking facebook

>lurking facebook
>see this ad on my feed
What do you think Sup Forums?

>STD
Cause hes going to bareback Hillary?

>Facebook

>StopTheDonaldDonald

Report them for STD shaming, we all know how proud liberal women are of their herpes

This. RIP in peace bad marketing

Ughhh there's nothing wrong with having an std you bigots. You're just being an ableist piece of shit if you're saying that people that have an std are to be avoided. I mean, news flash: everyone needs love, and people with std need love and sex too, you manbaby. Man up for once.

haha. This.
Surely this site is just trolling.

If you want to counter this, the best way to do so is to tell them they are shaming people with STDs and being abelist bigots.

I guess the stripes are supposed to be his hair? Would be funnier if they had them coming out of the back so it looks like sperm, since the whole joke is about sex.

First thing I thought

Bit too late, isn't it?

Quality thumbnail banter. Nice to see.

Never thought 70 y.o.'s warranted innuendo but if that is where their mind goes.

Yeh wtf might have actually been somewhat popular too, why it's not STDonald is a mystery to me.

ATM Machine

STD - Stop The Unstumpable Donald

STUD

This

AQUAFRESH

>>lurking facebook
>>see this ad on my feed
>What do you think Sup Forums?

Sounds like they're STD shaming. Really not in touch with their demographic.

They're trying to recreate the Santorum meme, but the completely misunderstand it. You can do that to Rick Santorum because nobody's ever heard of him and he's unimportant enough to to be marginalized. You can just "Give Trump a new nickname". Everybody in America knows Trump, he's been famous for decades. A Facebook group can't define him because he's already clearly defined. You can only do that to a nobody.

>a bunch of fags spread STD
nothing to see here

>rest in peace in peace