Why not just admit it and move on? The fact that they're denying it is going to drag this story for weeks

Why not just admit it and move on? The fact that they're denying it is going to drag this story for weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

They'll never admit that Melania is a man

>Why not just admit it and move on? The fact that they're denying it is going to drag this story for weeks

You don't understand 4D Chess

> He wants the media to talk about it
> He want you to imagine her as Michelle Obama
> She's already in your head as a first lady now

She or her writers "plagiarized" lines from Michelle Obama's convention speech

...and the news cycle is suddenly back on Trump after a rough week of happenings

>She or her writers "plagiarized" lines from Michelle Obama's convention speech

Who cares?

>...and the news cycle is suddenly back on Trump after a rough week of happenings

Oh noes! Trump is the top story (again.) Whatever will we do?

You're a fag

I'm just explaining the situation you fucking retard

Good job bumping a Trump thread. That's not a good way to shill

If Trump can't even handle RNC well, how can he possibly run the country and face our enemies?

They write themselves, folks.

>Trump
>admit it

You guys are fucking dumb they want the news spotlight everything they do is intentional.

which is exactly the plan

>Why not just admit it
>it is going to drag this story for weeks

it's like you still don't understand how Trump uses the media

Trump never backs down. He never apologizes. Why would this instance be any different?

Hello, reddit!

Probably not, I mean Michelle Obama has kept it tucked in this long.

OP doesnt understand that getting caught was part of the plan.

This is only news because its Donald Trump.

Bernie Sanders of Clinton was actually more similar to Michelle Obama's endorsement of Barack. But of course the media circus doesn't care about that.

Because an 8 year old could tell he's in the wr-I'm just fucking with you, Trump isn't as mature as an 8 year old.

WHo gives a shit, its a president's wife's speech

its not the fucking Gettysburg address

Have you been living under a rock for a Year? This is always the Trump strategy. Saturate the media with nothing but Trump.

Trump OWNS the news cycle once again.

Also, you have all been Rick Rolled...

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

The campaign manager is on television now, using Mel as a human shield.

No PR is bad PR.

this this this

>its a presient's wife' speech
It's the keynote address at the Republican National Convention.

The speech is literally supposed to set the tone of the entire convention and is one of the two most important speeches along with the closing address.

Libruuls will attack anything. He could be eating a big mac and they'd link it to racism because blacks eat whoppers more.

Not only have immigrants been stealing jobs now they're stealing the speeches of hard working Americans.

SAD!

1. they always look for something to dump on trump, its not even surprising anymore

2. its a wife's speech, its gonna be similar. what could they possibly say besides "my husband is cool"

just let it blow over in a day like the non-story it is

Republicans threw a fit when Obama drank a light beer instead of a regular beer, but at least it was his own beer.

That's the point. Media are running into his trap while screaming how they "caught" him.

Except this is a legitimate issue, you dumb dumb

>Speech writer unarguably plagiarizes from Obama speech
>Sup Forums defends it as 4D chess

Blue pilled as fuck.

>apologizing for 20 wprds out of a 17 minute speech
Lolno

Couldn't agree more. It isn't shilling to just admit it was clearly plagiarised.

Her problem though was saying she wrote it with very little help, if she hadn't said that then they might be able to blame a dickhead scriptwriter.

In return for the glorious bait I give one (you).

>It's the keynote address at the Republican National Convention.
>The speech is literally supposed to set the tone of the entire convention and is one of the two most important speeches along with the closing address.

PLUS it's fuckin Melania who the left has pegged as a braindead bimbo from Russia. Trump KNEW Melania's speech would be one of the most scrutinized speeches in the entire convention. He KNEW that CNN & friends would take this story and run a marathon with it for the next few days.

There is no feasibly way that this wasn't planned. This is absolutely classic Trump campaign, where he uses the media to get his message out, no matter how negative of a spin they put on it.

Rick Wilson you are such a fag

>Trump still playing 4D Chess
>Hillary has been playing Korean Starcraft since the mid 90s

Trump is playing himself and doesn't even realize it.

THEY TOOK OUR SPEECHERS

> not only did she lift a good chunk of a speech but she did it from a DEMOCRAT
> at the RNC

Too dumb to live

Admit it and it gives them an inch. Trump has shown so far that if you basically just tell them to fuck off, after a while they get bored and move on to something else.

>b-but trump's in the news cycle again!! jokes you shills!!

its the fucking republican convention he's gonna be in the news anyway

It was 64 words not counting similes and flowers.

Threshold for plagiarism in my middle school was 7 words.

But sure, fuck middle school levels of accountability for a campaign for the leadership of the free world.

That's it, I am now a #hildodildo

>WHo gives a shit, its a president's wife's speech
>its not the fucking Gettysburg address

WHAT EXACTLY ABOUT MY POST MAKES YOU THINK IM AGAINST TRUMP YOU FUCKING MORONS

I agree that all press is good press, but also at the same time Trump is battling an image of having an unstable ego. We all make mistakes, that's what makes us human. The fact that he won't admit fault is a sign of weakness in itself and when it comes to stories like this one where it's completely obvious they're lying he still would rather defend his ego.

It would benefit his campaign more to just say they fucked up

Admit what? Why?
Are you retarded?

I can't even hold it against her, she can hardly speak English.

>face our enemies
who are your enemies?

>mfw a different family member plagiarizes lines from speeches each night
>mfw at the end of the convention trump points out the excerpts, having been behind it all
>notes them as inspirational, presidential, etc.
>purposely played the media to create an art
It's not like trump doesn't know what was going on. He was there, on the stage. He knew every single line of that speech and you know damn well he's playing 4D chess.

How many votes were lost just because she was a foreigner?

That's the point.

Bush Jr. called that attitude the "the soft bigotry of low expectations", or rather his speech writer Michael Gerson did. Hiring speech writers is what politicians do to avoid this kind of situation.

white nationalist terrorists

Not an argument and Hillary has done nothing marry the right person at the right time.

all part of the plan

>It's not the fucking Gettysburg address

You got that right!

>Why not just admit it and move on?
the best publicity is free publicity

I think they might have plagiarized the speech intentionally. She didn't write the speech ofc.

muh korean starcraft

>She didn't write the speech ofc.
So you're calling her and manafart liars?

That makes to much fucking sense at this point...

Lol this could be true.

Trump is a genius, look how he outplayed all the establishment fags.

You're in the wrong place m8

Whoppers are superior though,

>The fact that they're denying it is going to drag this story for weeks
>drag this story for weeks

THATS THE FUCKING POINT

Melania did a much better speech than Moochelle. Just sounds better coming out of a Womans mouth.

>Melania gets attacked
>trumps name get thrown all over the media
>Trump himself takes none of the heat

>Everyone admits how praiseworthy it is in a prince to keep his word, and to behave with integrity rather than cunning. Nevertheless our experience has been that those princes who have done great things have considered keeping their word of little account, and have known how to beguile men’s minds by shrewdness and cunning. In the end these princes have overcome those who have relied on keeping their word.

Stop the fucking bane posting fuck we are trying to have a serious thread

lol. Some day you'll figure out how this works.

The people do not like the media. Some 94% of them distrust the media.

So when the media gets obsessed over stupid trivial shit, they people hate/discredit them more.

Unless you just hate Trump, you're annoyed by this and more resentful of the media, and therefore the left.

holy shit lol this thread we feeling very Scott Adams and all of my 4D chess shitposting was inspired by him

Even if Trump is wrong, he's right. I want to have his ability to harness chaos.

Someone get this hothead out of here

People who werent going to vote for him (dumb regressive libs) are never going to change their mind but when an undecided normie sees that there are two lines in a 20 min speech and sees the media attacking her when everyone with any sense knows scriptwriters are a thing those said normies will be exposed to her whole speech seeing that she is pretty impressive. His media ploys are akin to high level niche marketing not to mention the tacit association between her and Michael obama side by side. Who wins the A E S T H E T I C competition? He really is a master of suggestion and manipulation. Sometimes i worry he might be a little too smart.

Seems he is targeting educated undecided middle class normies, white women, legal immigrants....the easily suggestable

>not an argument
>but my rambling about trump was right all along just believe me guise he's the greatest is an argument
Trumpfags are memespouting retards

What's the fucking deal with Slovenians and plagiarism? Are they too stupid to write their own words?

Yes

The media will talk about it for weeks

And not talk about Hillary