Tell me everything you know about Arkansas

Tell me everything you know about Arkansas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVPsbr9tz60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Home of the world famous Bill Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVPsbr9tz60

kansas with an "ar"

Autist here

Arkansas, the Natural State. Home of names such as Huckabee and Clinton. It was admitted after Missouri, and has a red flag with a white diamond (with a blue border) on it.

The capital of Arkansas is Little Rock, and it was formed from the Arkansaw Territory. Other large metropolitan areas include Fort Smith, Jonesboro, Texarkana, and the Northwest Arkansas area. Little Rock's suburbs include North Little Rock, Conway, and Pine Bluff. In the northwest, Walmart is headquartered in Bentonville, while other large towns are Rogers, Springdale and Fayetteville.

Arkansas is pronounced "Arkansaw", named after a Quapaw ethonym "akakaze", meaning people of the south wind, and shares the same etymology as Kansas. Its pronunciation is actually written into law.

Arkansas straddles the Mississippi River, opposite cities like Greensville, MS, and Memphis, TN. Many rivers run through it, including the Arkansas River.

Lived there for a bit over a year

Retarded racist white trash pond scum. Pic related is the average Arkansas family.

actually pronounced Arkansaw

It gave us The Clintons, Wal*Mart, and nothing else. It's awful.

that fat youtube guy is from there

shoop

>State Animal
White-tailed deer

>State Fruit
Pink Tomato

>State Gem
Quartz

>State Insect
Honey or Bumble bee

And if I recall correctly from a my high school class that I've taken in Agriculture, the FFA ranked this state as #1 in producing corn.

Home of Walmart i think?
They have a mountain range called orzack?
And a football team called the razorbacks.

Evanescence is from Little Rock

If that was at the top of your head I'm impressed.

*off

my grand-uncle and his wife lived in van buren, arkansas. thats all i know

I live there

literally who

My cousin used to live there. It was a shithole.

It was
t.america pro

Shit BBQ because not south enough.

full of redneck loosers and failures like and

It's a state